|{Can we? 0.5}|

Writer here.
I am here to announce that this is the smut part of the chapter uploaded earlier. If you don't want to read the smut, please wait a little longer. Right after the smut is done i will try to get a new chapter out without smut.
The update won't take as long as others, i promise
(Unless something happened)
Both Authour and me wish to get this done and the next chapter too, this will resolve into a possibility of the first following one to take longer because of these three fast updates. Thank you for understanding.
Onto Author.

Hiiiii!! Author here!!~
This our first time to make a smut chapter so it might be bad-
We will try and have tried our best!
I'm sorry for Writer being so cold- she didn't get much sleep (2 hours)
and got scolded once again before being forced to clean the house- so sorry!!!

Both Writer and I hope you enjoy!~

Daniel's POV:

He came closer, and so did i. We kissed eachother softly, yet tenderly. I love the way his lips felt on mine. Soft and plumpy.
His weight was pishing down on my boner.
This might get out of hand-
Like the time before, i bit his lower lip, with him immediately opening his mouth.
I obviously had to insert my tongue as this got into a serious make-out session.

Fodee broke the kiss and i took this moment to unbutton his short. I was getting more and more excited but also nervous...

I finally got all of Fodee's clothes off except his boxers. I leaned up to his neck and started kissing it, sucking it and leaving lots of hickeys and love-bites behind.

Once done i looked at my master piece if art. I switched our positions and got on top of him, fuck he looks sexy underneath me..

Fodee started getting impatient because he took off my clothes too, leaving my boxer on.
I took the lead again by kissing him once more.
This time, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in as much as possible. I started trailing down, leaving wet kisses along the way until i reached his boxers.
I looked up to see him looking at me with lustfull eyes. I pulled and tugged on the waistband afew times before pulling it off of him, revealing his erection.

I looked up at him before taking his cock into my mouth, to give him head.
He was moaning and trashing his head side to side, he grabbed onto my hair trying to pull me closer.
I just kept going with the pace that i wanted.

Not even a minute later he bucked his hips upwards. I just knew he was close when i got an idea.
I removed his dick from my mouth, denying his climax. He was whining and begging for me to continue. This was really going down hill. I grabbed his waist and laid it ontop of my lap, giving my acces to grind against him.
He started whining even more than before as i pulled him in for a kiss.

I was busy warming him up when he started moaning that he has to cum again.
This time tho, i let him. During his release, his back arched beautifully. He was panting heavily, moaning and whining while i had a finger in his hole.
He felt tight around my fingers so i warmed him up even more. I really wanted to find that one sp-

"DANIEL!~"

Seems like my plan succeeded. I finally found this boy's g-spot.
Now that i found it, i started teasing it even more as i entered a second finger without telling him, making him shriek in surprise and pleasure. Now that i had two fingers inside of him, i started 'abusing' his sweet spot, coating alot of cries, whimpers and moans.
I might get addicted to this.

I was getting more and more impatient by each passing second.
Fuck-
I just want to stick it in..
But i have to warm him up as much as possible so he won't be hurt.

Soon enough, after abusing his spot for 2 more minutes he came a second time. He felt way looser now. I pulled my fingers out and looked at him for approval.
It took him a minute to calm his breath before he saw me staring at him. He knows exactly what i want. He nodded and i got rid of my boxers before grabbing some lube that Mo gave us as a 'gift' might as well thank him.

"Condom?"

"Fuck- why ask that now, just stick in i don't care."

I gave him a small nod as i had finished lubing my member
I

gave him one more look as he nodded and gripped onto my arms already.
I slowly inserted the tip, both our breath hitched at the moment of entry.

He was clenching around my tip and gripped painfully on my arms, he was groaning as i leaned over him and kissed his forehead in a comforting way.
I gave him time to adjust, so when he wasn't clenching that hard anymore, i inserted it halfway. In a fast way tho, so he moaned loudly, almost letting out a scream.

Fodee's POV:

Fuck this hurts! In a good way tho..
I could feel every vein from that cock against my inside- God damn!- I was controling my breath when i felt him move all of a sudden.
This i couldn't take so i dig my nails into Daniel's arms. Does he not realize how big and thick his fucking dick is?!

Even when i dug my nails into his flesh, he did not budge and just kept going to get a pace. This fucking prick! He is an inch away from my prostate- Is he teasing me or does he simply not realize!

I was moaning with every thrust as he got faster, harder.

He went deeper unconsciously as my moans also got louder. The louder i was getting, the rougher he was.
This felt like absolute heaven. He gave afew more thrust before i came for the second time by this man.

I was gripping onto one of the pillows as he was pounding into my ass. He got WAY rougher as he continued to fuck me with his whole cock inside of me.
This man was huge and it felt so fucking good as he kept pounding away at me and my prostate.

If i'm sore tomorrow, it would be worth it.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Hello everyone!
I'm Eclipse myself, the owner of this inspired book. I wanted to tell you all that this was the first ever smut my team and i have written so everyone was stressed and annoyed.
I wanted to thank 3 very amazing friends of min from on my school for reading this and for all the support they give me!
You three are absoluetly amazing!
I can't describe it in words how thanfull i truly am!!

Writer was annoyed at most of it and needed afew coffee's-

Author was also not very happy due to problems-

Even the inspirator was in a bad mood💀

Abyways, i hope everyone is doing alright enjoy whatever time it is-
Bye!!!!

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Words: 1240
Therapies: none
Breaks: too many