°Hell Hole° part 2

Daniel's POV:

It's been afew weeks since i entered this asyleum. It's pretty much alright here, i still hate that woman from group tho. My sugar gliders also gotten super talented, they listen to any of my commands, and that i am pretty proud of. I also have talked, i mean, talked in sign language, to Mo. I told him small bits of my past and he told me that he will take more care for me and focus on me only. That's alright, i guess.

Today, i had to talk to my therapist. They know i talk sign language and so they will use it. I don't want to go to therapy, but Mo told me it'll be good and usefull for me. Maybe he's right. I want to be different. But also never want to change. The helpers demanded me to take a shower before therapy, but i don't want to see my skin. I told Mo my situation and he said he'll bring a bathing helper. He reassured me that the person is like my therapist, who uses they/them pronounces but are born as male. So it won't be a biological female. It's not to offend women, i simply like the male gender more. I was waiting in my room and my roommate came in.
"Yo, you don't mind if i dump myself here, right? Also how are your cute rats? Can i pet them??? PLEASE."
I just shrugged and showed the nicest of them all, Ki, she petted it and gave it back right after. Atleast she's respectfull with owned pets.
There was knocking on the door all of a sudden. It opened and Mo was there with another person.
"Hello Daniel, this is Lokee, they will bathe you today. I'm sorry that i coulnd't help but i sadly need to check files. Stay strong my brace boy, you're doing good" Praise...I love praises. "Also Malo? Not to be rude but could you please leave while Daniel gets bathed? Thank you sweetie."
I saw Malo standing up
"I could take care of your sugar gliders, i bet you don't want them unsuprivised. I'll keep them safe, don't worry." I nodded to show her its fine, and she keft our room with Mo and the 5 sugar gliders.

"Oh dear, i'm glad the hospital took care of these scars, you poor thing. You can keep your eyes closed honey, i'll do the whole bathing and i won't do anything weird. Washing people is my job afterall!"
Lukee is kind off nice, they are very respectfull and immediately understood that i have trust issues, they often check on me by tapping my shoulder and then i have to let them with my thumb if i'm allright or not.
The bath soon ended and i felt so fresh. Lukee asked if i wanted to ever change my hair and i nodded so they asked me a collor and took their phone to search a style for me.

 Lukee asked if i wanted to ever change my hair and i nodded so they asked me a collor and took their phone to search a style for me

(Found this on Pinterest, pls don't attack for no creds cuz i couldn't find them😭😭)

I ended up telling Lukee i wanted it in this style but the blue a tad bit darker. Lukee and Mo talked and made an apointement for me in our asyleum hairdresser for next tuesday. We are thursday.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm so sorry but i will be cutting this one short. It took me 7 days for only 600+ words and i don't thinks it's worth this much wait. I'm so sorry but i lost motivation so quickly. Next chapter will be the long waited character info. I hope the wait will be max 1-2 weeks. If i take too long, pls pls dm me, and i'l try to work faster. Thank you for understanding, have a nice morning/day/evening/night
Love you guys❤️🩷

Words:668

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
I kept doodling ghosts all over my book👻