⌈Getting better⌋

Texts: thoughts
Text: the date
Text: in the past
-text- : sign language
"Text": speaking
Text: Place
*Text: wispering*

Daniel's POV:

I went to my personal therapist today. They are still a little hesitant about my condition but they did say it could happen in afew weeks.
(They because he doesn't know yet)

I don't want to leave so fast tho.
I'm fine with Mo, simply because he is really nice to me. He understands me. And if i get released this soon, i wouldn't have a place to stay. Not even for my sugar gliders. So how would we survive?
This world is so cruel. You are only good enough if you have fame and money. And if you don't? Then you are utterly useless. People only care about that.
Hm.
.

..

...

....

.....

.....

I really want to end this, my life, it's so miserable. I'm good for nothing. Like literally.
The only thing i WAS good for, was to please those jerks, to take anger out on and to do the household. That is the only thing i WAS good for.

March 19

Today i had to go back to group. That woman from afew weeks ago got fired, luckily. She was so mad, and kept on ranting to the owner of this whole place about, how they could even THINK of firing her. She deserved it.
We had to draw our family tree. I didn't know alot of them, tho i do miss aunt May. She was really nice to me and would always text me everyday. Mother even told her to stop texting me because i wasn't worth her time, but because she said that, aunty just kept texting me more.
I liked it.
No.
I never liked it.

Because...

I loved it.

I,

wish Auntie could have adopted me...Suddenly, a pair of fingers snapped in front of my eyes and i broke out of my self consiousness.
"Hey! I'm new here, could i join you with group?"
I looked up and saw a small figure in front of me. I gave a quick nod and he was already sat.
"I disliked that last lady so much! She was absolute SHIT. She was so mean. Anyways, what's your name?"
I looked at him.
-Daniel-
He looked confused and all of a sudden Mo was standing next to us.
"Ah, i see you made a friend my dear boy? That makes me so glad to know." -M

"Uhm, i got a question" -?

"Yes Fodee?" -M

"What did he sign?" -F

"Can you show me?" -M

-Daniel-   (Daniel himself)

"Ah, Fodee, Daniel here speaks sign language due to elective mutism, which means he doesn't talk simply because of a traumatic experience. But it can be cured if he finally meets his trust person." -M

"Oh! I didn't know! I'm so sorry Daniel!!" -F

-It's fine. Don't worry.-

"He said it was fine, don't worry" -M

I looked back at my family tree once again.
"Is this your family tree? Quite a cute family i must say myself."

An alarm went off.