👻Happy Halloween👻

Hello spooks!!

So this will be a Halloween Special!
I'll try to make Special's every time there is a holiday so get ready to have quite alot!!

I tried my best to get this out on Halloween, but if it didn't then i apoligize! Onto the special, shall we?

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

👻👻👻👻👻👻❤️👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
A spooky present~

Daniel's POV:

I woke up to see that Fodee wasn't next to me anymore. I went to the bathroom, no Fodee.
Where is he.
I got ready and went out of the room, being met with alot of decorations for halloween. Right.
I forgot that it was Halloween today.
I made my way to the main hall, no Fodee.

Dining hall? Nope

Living hall? Also no.

What the fuck.
Where is he.

I gave up and went back to my room, opening the door to see Fodee on the bed with some box in his hands. Huh?

He handed me the box and told me to open.
I did, and i saw a smal note:

"Happy Halloween my sweet lover, hope you will enjoy today, i got a Spooky present for you, turn around and claim it!"

I finished reading and turned around to spot Fodee in an interesting costume..? He was wearing a succubus costume, only it being rather...tight.
He came up closer to me and held his arms out, which i held the back if his waist and hugged him to myself.
He laid his face in my neck, making me whimper.

"Baby what is this..?"

"Your present!"

"Why are you wearing such a tight costume tho...does it hurt? Can you even breathe properly or not..?"

"Don't worry hon, this fits oerfectly without it hurting, and yes i can breathe properly. Do you want your present now or not?"

"Well what is it..?"

"Maybe the choice to fuck me real good?~"

"Fodee..Language."

"English, now let's get started!"

"Baby.. Please, i don't want to hurt you like last time. You limped the whole DAY."

"Well that means it felt damn good."

I sighed and looked at Fodee for a quick moment. He was looking up at me with a puppy-eyed face. God-
He really knows what to do to manipulate me into saying yes.

I sighed again
"Fine. But don't blame me tomorrow if your ass is that sore that you can't sit straight."

"Yes sir"

"And do not call me that or it would be worse."

"Yes mas- i mean Daniel."

"Fodee i swear to god."

"That you will fuck me? Go ahead!"

"Watch that language of yours."

"Not like you hate it!"

I sighed and let it slide, can't fight my lover at this moment. I hugged him tightly again as he burried his face in my chest. This cute fucker..
I swayed both of us side-to-side while softly caressing his head. He's so sweet when he wants to. And other times he's just doing his normal things. Which are abnormal for others. But we are us, not others. So i don't give a single fuck..🫡❤️
I was hugging him quite loose so i never noticed that he had slid down to his knees before he was already on them. I looked at him, with him giving me a teasing face.