Tell me your tale, snale

WARNINGS:

¤Self harm
¤Suicide mentioning
▪︎Rape

I fucked up, didn't i?

I looked up, down, around and around, looking at the place i actually am. How'd i get here again? Oh yeah... That reason. Let me tell you what happened before you get too confused.

About 5 months ago i was on the street, abandoned and left to rot and die. Why you may ask? My bitch of a mom. That's the reason.
My mother is an abusive bitch while my dad is a fucking wussy and left for the milk at the time i was around 4-5 years old. I do not know why the fuck he did, but he did anyway. My mother is a betrayer. She said she would never hurt me in any way and what did she do? She abused me mentally, verbally and physically while also selling my fucking body for old pricks. They never satisfied me and would hit me, kick me or beat me up if i didn't release. (Help wtf is this😭😭) Those pricks we're also tiny as fuck, like DAMN they petite💀💀. I'll stop with the sexual details now. Anyways, my mother would also neglect me alot of the time, so i don't know what a mother figure is same goes for a father figure. I hate this fucking world and its society. Like, thank you for abusing me just because i didn't do what you asked💀👍.
But onto the day that i was found on the street, shall we?

It was a cold and dark evening. The rain heavily pouring down while afew thunder strikes were involved. All of a sudden, a front door opened where a boy got kicked out of. The boy just scrambled back up and looked at the door. Yelling could be heard from inside, scoldings from a woman towards the teenager.
"GO TO YOUR FUCKING CLIENTS YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. AND YOU BETTER SATISFY THEM OR YOU WILL PAY THE FUCKING PRICE."

Those we're the last two sentences before the door shut, with a loud click, the door is locked.

The teenager slowly started walking with dissapointement written all over his face. He was so mad at that woman, his mom, he didn't want to deal with those pricks either. But it was either going to the pricks or have a huge punishment with no breaks between. Whatever, i can handle the pain anyway, it's not like she never had punished me before, i'll be fine. I hope.

While the man was making his way to the first clients' house he slowed down, and slowed down, and slowed down, to the point he wasn't even walking anymore. When suddenly, he passed out.

Minessota, 6PM, Crystal Hospital

"BRING THIS BOY TO EMERGENCY OPERATIONROOM 15 RIGHT NOW. BLOOD TRANFUSION AND HEART SUPPORT, THIS BOY HAS LOST ENOUGH BLOOD ON THE WAY HERE. GET TO FUCKING WORK!!"

Screams of the headoperator could be heard in the room. It was a very bright room, alot of monitors and machines. Lots of beeping noises, annoying beeping noises.... Let it stop-
His eyes fluttered open, and he sat up straight.
The operators stare at him before screaming for the docter.

"Well my dear boy, you we're so lucky that an ambulance was driving by or you would've been dead, bleeded out. Say, why the fuck were you on the sidewalk with so many untreated wounds?! Do you know how dangerous that shit is?!"

Oh...I didn't mind if i died, anyway, i tried sitting back up, it hurt and stinged, but i sat up anyway. The docters and afew surgeons looked at me and asked: "•Are you alright? Where's your ma? ▪︎Do you have a place to stay? ◇Look at the boy, he's covered in scars. Its the best that we bring him to a mental hospital, it would be better for him.◇"
And that's the day, i got send to the mental hospital of Minessota.