New Year's special🎊

Hello everyone!
This is New Year's Special!
Since it is the new year, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!
The vacation is almost over for me :(

Anyways,  the team doesn't have much inspo nor do we know
what'll happen on forehand.

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

December 31st

No one's POV:

It now has been a week since both Daniel and Fodee has to part ways. Thet have been texting everyday ever since.
Now you must be thinking:
Oh how cute and sweet!

Not exactly. They are texting mostly during the night.
Since the lovers were forcibly taken away, not being able to be in eachother's arms nor being able to cuddle before sleep, Daniel has gotten his insomnias back.
Which is not very positive.

New Year is right infront of the door, but they are not together. How will they do this?
Let's see it, shall we?

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Fodee's POV:

Ever since Christmas, i've been feeling so down. My parents saw it and kept on talking about it, trying to figure out what happened. Tho, i think my dad knows what happened because he reguraly asks how Daniel is doing. He is very supportive, and he wasn't even the reason for me going to the asyleum, to begin with.
This man, is so tall, but he is the right example of the gentle giant. He can't hurt a fly. Even when he still went to school, people were scared of him due to his height.

But him? Oh no, no he never did anything. In dodgeball he did become quite a less gentle giant-
But still. My dad has always been on my side, ever since... Ever since that day.

Daniel and i were texting again.
He kept sahing how he badly wanted to see me for new year.
I know that, and i also want to see him. But how will we do that? I mean. I heard the rant about how he never wanted to go back to his mother due to..those issues. But that does mean it would be hard to convince his mother.
Why does he have to be in such a situation..? My poor angel...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daniel's POV:

I'm going insane.. Today is already my 20th client i went to today and i have another 5 or 7 to go. I'm already limping so badly. Suddenly a car passed by and the door opened with a huge guy coming out of it and walking over to me.

"Excuse me,nis this Daniel? Daniel Mackelo?"

"Yes sir, i am Daniel Mackelo."

"Oh my oh my, you look like you've had a rough day."

"Yeah..And it'll only het worse..."

"Say, i know someone and they asked me to bring you to him. Tho the 'trip' will be atleast 1:40 hours. Will you be able to take that?"