|{Can we?}|

This is the writer right here.

This part shall contain sexual moments and maybe the first pzrt of the sex scene. You can and may skip this chapter if you want. If you know me in real life, please do NOT talk about the sexual parts on school towards us.
We simply don't want anyone to know we made this smut and this shall remain a secret with the readers and us makers.
This was your writer, onto the author now.

Hiiiii! Author here!!

I'm sorry for writer, but she is right. We do NOT want anyone to know nor talk to us about that.
Thank you for accepting our privacy and onto the story now!!

Daniel's POV:

I grabbed Fodee and laid us both down on the bed.
We have lors of time before any activity or lunch so i decided we'll take a nap. Fodee cuddled up to me as i wrapped my arms around the curled up figure.
And i fell asleep rather fast.

Fodee's POV:

Daniel was asleep rather fast. I checked to make sure he really was deep alseep before i got out of his grasp and exited the room to ask Mo a very important question.

"Docter Mo!"

"Oh Fodee! Hello sweet boy, what can i do for you?"

"Docter, i have two questions about Daniel and i."

"Alright!"

"First question is,
Is it alright if i move in to Daniel his room while we continue to date?"

"Hm... i'm not quite sure. But i can always try to make it work."

"Alright, thank you."

"What was your other question?"

"Oh yeah.. uhm so, Daniel and i, you know we are both 18 right?"

"Yes?"

"Well... uhm.."

"Fodee, is everything alright?"

"Daniel and i have had already gotten aroused by eachother but we aren't sure if sex is allowed in here... And knowing him, he is way too shy to ask you, so i chose to do so."

"Fodee, that is actually a quite interesting question. Well you see, sex is a very common thing with couple's and it's normal to be aroused with eachother. But this is an asyleum. This is a place for people who need to get mentally recovered."

"Right...Sorry-"

"Tut tut. Don't say sorry. This was the most interesting thing someone has ever asked me. I am glad you did. But, i never said sex isn't allowed here. *just don't break the bed*"

"What? Are you sure docter?"

"Yeah, as long as nothing get influenced by this. Then it's fine."

"Thank you docter Mo!!"

"No worries, i shall tell the others to not bother you two"

I nodded, thanked him once again and ran back to daniel's room.
I opened the door only to see my sweet moon still asleep. He looked uncomfortable tho, so i closed the door, locked it and climbed back in bed with him. When he felt me arm, he pulled me back to himself and cuddled me once again. I love this warmth. It makes me feel safe.
So damned safe.

Daniel's POV:
I don't know how we did that, but we managed to sleep through the WHOLE day and now that it is night, we are both awake.
Fodee also told me he asked docter Mo about the sexual parts. He tols me that docter said it is fine.
My sun also told me that Mo will try to make it happen that we get to stay in the same room while still dating. That made me quite happy.

I hugged Fodee and kissed his cheek. He started giggling like a small child, i like him so much. Every side of him there is, i like it.

I pulled him on my lap as i looked up at him.

He is so cute.. If only i could fu- wait. What the fuck am i thinking?
Agh- i can't be thinking like this about Fodee. But.... his body... no- not now!

Fodee looked down at me, and i loved the way he looked.
H

e came closer, and so did i. We kissed eachother softly, yet tenderly. I love the way his lips feel on mine. Soft and plumpy.

(This is where the weird part comes. In this chapter, there will be no smut, the next one shall have smut. In this one they stopped right before but in our following one they will continue. This will be a chapter with less than 2K words. Simply because i want more frequent updates.)

Fodee got off of me and we got on the cough and started to watch tv. We had to lower the volume to not wake up anyone. I still had cookies so we ate them together.
I also has snuck out of the room to the caferteria and got afew goodies.
(Cola, energy drink, cookies, doughnuts and some candy)
We enjoyed our time together, watched 3 movies in total before
We went to wash up and go back to sleep once again.
I reminded Fodee how much i love him. And he reminded me the same thing before we both closed our eyes and fell asleep cuddling eachother.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hello loves!
Thus is the end of this chaoter! I know! Very short, but i explained it in the middle. I will try to bring out the sex part as fast as possible.
If you are uncomfortable woth sex ,wait for the next chapter or simply read a different book❤️

I fo not need hate because of something you don't like. If you hate my book, then you must care enough to write hate😃😄😃
There isn't hate (yet) so don'y worry guys!
That's it, bye!!

Words: 1000 ✨️
Therapies: none
Breaks: 2

Thanks for reading!!