♡~My Sunshine~♡

Author:
This is a quick side note~

Daniel now talks a bit more and louder, he doesn't whisper much anymore but he does stutter ALOT and pauses between words multiple times.
He will only talk with Fodee and Mo.
This chapter will mostly be a fluff chapter with lots of clingy moments and it will be about our main couple. (maybe something more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
And a very important thing, i know what sex is, yes i'm still young. But i know what i am doing and i know how to handle that, i also know what smut chapters are. That's why smut is in the tags. Simply because i read afew.
(They were too detailed😭)
But i already knew what sex was before i read any of those, and either way, sex is something to explore about. And that is what i'm doing right now by writing this story. It might be weird because of my age, but i know afew writers that are even younger than me, reading and writing so- i guess it's fair.

Have fun~~

Daniel's POV:

March 20

Fodee and i slept until 1 hour before breakfast. I was shocked that i had finally slept again after YEARS of being insomniac.
I told Fodee and he was happy for me, cheered for me and kissed me all over my face before giving me afew more praises.

I liked this affection, i'm glad his mine. He must be mine.

Mine.

Ah- i sound obsessive again.

I gave him a small peck before going to the bathroom with him tailing me, yesterday we didn't change together so i never had a reaction about my skin. I bet he will ask for changing together, i mean, i wouldn't mind. But i'm scared for his rea-
"Dannnnn?~"

I looked at him

"Want to change together?"

"I- uh... I d-don't kn-ow..."

"Is it something you're scared to show?"

I nod

"I won't question about it, nor make any fun of it! Promise!"

"F-fin..e"

We both were inside the bathroom and i had closed and locked the door, because i don't want ANYONE else to barge in.
I was slowly removing my shirt while Fodee was already, only left in his boxers. Well damn, that was rather fast.
I saw him glancing at me and i just took a breath and continued undressing. When all of a sudden i heard him gasp, which i turned my head at him.

"Your body! Looks so damn fucking HOT! I got myself a sexy boyfriend~ WAAAAAAAAAAH! MUSCLES!!"

Ah- so he must like my muscles?-
I had to chuckle at this sort of reaction and he was then in front of me, i had to look down because of our height difference.

"Can i touch? Pleaseeeeeee"

I gave him a small nod and he thanked me before starting to feel me all over, i did shudder when i he touched my abs, (let's just say he's muscular but very sensitive😭) he then gave me a hug and i hugged him back, squeezing him into me, he's soft...

My sunshine...

I love him so much, i'd do anything for him.
We did had to shower so i signed it, i felt like my throat was sore because of the talking i did with my lover.
Fodee understood and he said he was fine with it, and asked me if i was too, and i am.