Scab

"What the hell took you so long?" Rolling my eyes while mya slowly strolled up in this stripper r us outfit on. "Had to make sure these edges was laid bitch! Lets go inside to many broke muhfuckers out here." Mya flipped her 36 inch straight and started heading for the spot. I checked myself one more time, made sure my breast was sitting right and walked a little behind her.  The bouncer glaced at our bands and let us right in. "Lets go sit over there." I squinted my eyes because the lights were dim and flashing. "I can barely see anything mya hold me incase i fall." I felt a hand on my arm holding tight which gave me comfort . The further away we got from the dancing crowd the more i could see clearly. There were 8 long plastic tables which were already filled with people to the point damn near every woman was on a man's lap. There was one chair left and mya was walking ahead of me so it was definitely hers. "Sit in the chair ok i'll be right back." Mya hollered like music in my ears. The air was unbearable. The only source of cool air is coming from the crack in the garage and the two big portable fans. I bobbed my head along to the music always loved the vibration of speakers even though high volumes are damaging to your hearing. The feeling of tuning out the world is such an organic high. "Hey girl look who i found." I stand in shock. "Justice what in the hell are you doing here. "Surprise! I was going to come by your place tmr with Malcom but Mya called me tonight talking about yall cool again and shit and wanted to go out so what better opportunity to surprise you!" I smiled "Oh me and mya aren't really cool yet i just wanted to get out of the spot for a lil while." Mya looked guilty. "Even I'm sorry for how shit went down ,I really had no business talking like that. I always found every chance to be fake i was nobody's friend." Justice giggled. "She aint lying Mya dont forget im still gonna whoop yo ass for telling everyone i was pregnant." "We can go outside right now." We all laughed. "Where the weed at?" I shouted "Where the bottles at?" Mya barked. "Where the niggas at?" Justice playfully moaned. "For now on no more being childish we're woman now. I love yall. Justice smiled. Mya put her hand back on my arm giving me comfort once again. "I'm really sorry even about your mom too you our sista whenever you need sum we got you." I giggled and started puffing the jay i rolled up while they were sapping. A huge pain arose in my stomach I wasn't even trying to think about her right now. To bring that up in a place like this is crazy, but I took a deep puff and let it go with the smoke.  "Alright that's enough of this Family matters ass vibe lets turn up!" I passed it to mya and we headed to the dancefloor.

8ball been eyeing me from the top booth ,but i just wanna enjoy time with the girls. "Eve that nigga telling us to go up there are you down?" Her lips slowed down to the music because i chiefed so much. I rolled my hips on Mya completely ignoring justice but she got closer and repeated her question. "I think we should stay here. It's too dark up there. We barely know everybody." Mya laughed because she was all hugged up with a stud named Autumn who played on our basketball team. "I wanna dance up on something too!" Justice whined like a drunk toddler. Suddenly the music cut low and a bright spotlight shined on us. "I want yall up here wit me." I rolled my eyes and nodded. 8ball smoothly cut on a new track that distracted the whole crowd so we could easily get up stairs. "I held on to justice and mya was hanging on to Autumn which was cute because she definitely wasn't letting go.  "You gone help me through sir?" Justice growled at the security like a feral cat. "You feisty, I like that!" "He slowly wrapped his arm around her waist. One of his homies pointed at me to sit next to 8ball. The bass got stronger the world got more quiet the closer i got to him.  I always loved the feeling of bass it reminded me of the subwoofers my dad used to have in his impala. He would turn it up real loud when he would take me to McDonald's or the library, but my favorite place he would take me to was Walmart he would find the one with the little red car attached . I pretend the cart was his impala and would whip me all around the store. When i sat down he smiled. "Been waiting for you all night! I apologize for my memory but could I get your name again?" "Eve!" I said in his ear because it was so loud up here. He smiled and    Slowly caressed the corners of his lips. "THAT'S A NICE NAME! You smell really good Eve and look nice as hell those some nice shoes." I rolled my eyes how could he even see my shoes. I know I smell nice because I put some of my good smelling oil from the beauty supply. That's really all I can put on my sensitive skin, but I should be drowned out by all the smoke. "Thank you i appreciate that." "I have been thinking about you since I saw you. You really have a unique look to you. It's very beautiful. How old are you? "I just turned 18 three weeks ago. You should go out with me next weekend. We could have some food and have a nice chill conversation." "That could be real cool, I'm going have to let you know though." He scooted a lil closer. 8 ball grabbed my phone out of my hand and it was still on and unlocked he put his number in it. "What's y'all plans for the night?" I slowly got goosebumps from the anxiety of going back home to my empty apartment. "I don't know yet we are just getting started though! I lied hopefully. I looked over to the girls and got a sense of Deja vu. "Can you give me one second?" "I got up and sat in between justice and the big tall security guard. Which clearly irritated the both of them. " I want to go back down and dance it's too dark up here." Justice moved in closer to me so I could hear every word. " You know we are in the best part of this place right it ain't getting any better no matter where you go." I giggled. "At least we'll be able to decide who we want to be around it's not really a party anymore up here." I looked over and Maya and Autumn were talking shots and tonguing each other down. I crept back over to 8ball and whispered in his ear. "Hey do y'all have any bottles of water up here, I'm so thirsty." He looked around really hard, but couldn't find any. I put my hands up on his shoulder. "It's cool boo we'll go down and find one and come right back." I smiled devilishly. I gripped Mya up by the back of her neck and justice wrist and we went back down stairs. The music was even more clear than the studio. "I really need just girl time right now!" They both look at each other more than me. "I get that Eve let's get some asses shaking!" Justice hollered. "Mya smiled and held my hand." You saved me from eating some cat thanks." We all screamed and laughed all the way to the dance floor.