Twisted

"Dre how close are we to the place I gotta pee so bad," I say holding myself tightly. "The map says about 10 minutes try and hold it a bit more ma."
I tap my foot praying to god I don't piss In his car. "You Ight back there E?" Dre said looking at me in the mirror. "Mhm is all I could say." I never felt so many speed bumps in my life. Sandy was still asleep for a minute I thought she was dead. Dre snapped me outta my thoughts by saying. "We almost there baby girl please try not to fuck up my seat."I cross my legs tightly they started to burn. We get to the place and there were no fucking cars it was empty.

"!! ONE OF YALL NIGGAS ARE GONNA FIND A WAY INTO THIS HOUSE!" I say kinds hopping up and down

"!! ONE OF YALL NIGGAS ARE GONNA FIND A WAY INTO THIS HOUSE!" I say kinds hopping up and down. Dre walks up to me real slow and looks me and down and says " Oh so you demanding things now huh you ain't the boss shorty." When he talks to me like that makes me feel like whatever he tells me to do I'll do it and more. "Come on Dj let's check the back." I was alone waiting for them to tap my foot. Sandy was dead asleep in the backseat drooling and snoring. I feel my phone vibrate I pull it out already knowing who's calling. I whisper. "Must be the doctor." But I was wrong it was a number I have never seen before.  I declined it just letting it go to voice mail. Then I get another call I ignored it again then a second after I get a text from the number and it said. "Call me Eve." My heart starts to race. I text back. "Who the fuck is this?" The person automatically texts back. " Call me and find out, and watch who the fuck you talking to." I quickly call the person back cause I was finna cuss them the fuck out my pee problem dried up mad quick. The person answers. "Yo." It's sounded like an older man. I say "like I said, who the fuck are you, and how do you know my motherfucking name nigga?" The man started to breathe heavily. " Look, this the last time I'm gonna tell you to watch yo mouth, Lil girl! I heard about ya mother and I booked a flight down here as fast as I could. "How do you know about that? " Because she's my baby's mother." I paused. He continued. "This is your father, Eve." Shock ran through me my heart started to race. "Eve?" The man said. "What you say?" I said softly. "Look I'm coming by the house tomorrow afternoon to see you so you better be there Ight?" "Uh k." Is what came outta my mouth. Then he said. " Uh alright see you tomorrow." Then he hung up. My knees started to buckle then my stomach turned so hard then I felt a warm trail go down my leg. Then the concrete under my feet got dark. My mouth shoots open and I freeze not believing I just peed on myself. I see Dre running up to me and my face starts burning with embarrassment. He walks up to me and says. " What's going on?" Then he pauses and looks at me, then my legs and the floor." He smiles and giggles. " Uh everybody has accidents ok let's get you inside." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He whispers. "I'll make sure nobody sees you." We walk in from the side door he told me the reason why it looked empty because there's a secret drive way in the back. We walk in and goddam beautiful wasn't the word.