Speechless

I swallowed my tongue when I saw Big Mike. I'm not gonna lie he looked even more shocked seeing me with Dre. "Y'all come on in." Big mike said staring right into my soul. We walked in and Dre made sure I was behind him. There were about eight niggas sitting down on couches and smoking and drinking. "Y'all come sit down. Y'all want some weed or something to drink? Dre, we got some nice pussy In the back room just waiting to get fucked! I was so nervous and angry I started to sweat. Dre said, " Nah I'm good homie what's the issue with business?" Big mike began to speak. " Well, we found the bitch that's been stealing from us, I need you to take care of him for me Killer." "Killer???" who the fuck is "Killer?" Dre answered. "I got you bruh you won't even gotta let that nigga pass your mind he's gone." I was shocked he said that then I was snapped out my thoughts. " Hey Even?" Big mike said. My heart started to race. Dre looked at me. " Y'all know each other?" Yeah, we grew up together she was like my little girlfriend." Mike winked and started to laugh. Dre looked more irritated than I. " Oh, that's coo other than you Eve was the first person I talked to since I got here." Dre looked at me gave me a Lil smile. " Damn Eve talked to you that's crazy!!!! She's the definition of the silent type unless you hit the right button with her." He then gave me another wink. Dre looked so uncomfortable. " Um mike you know I'm going to take care of that thieving ass night for you, but we got to go I gotta drop her off. Big mike rolled his eyes " It man I'll catch you later call me when you get home I gotta give you a bit more info." Big Mike got up and dapped up Dre he let me walk out first and we got in his car. He started driving and was mad quiet. " Who is Killer?" I asked. " What's up with you and Big Mike? He answered. "It's a long story." I said letting out a long breath. He looked at me. " Well, mine is a long story too." He said annoyed. " Well, I love stories so you can tell me." I said childlike. He laughed because of how high I made my voice. "Ight guess I can trust you " Growing up I was a really bad kid and I lived with my mom and abusive ass dad. He would never work and just sit on the couch all day watching reruns of old ass shows. I felt like I was the man of the house cause my pop was far from one. I started selling dope at eight years old they called me killer cause I whooped ass like it was a sport and the ladies called me killer cause I killed pussy." He winked at me and my panties got soaked. He continues. "I started selling dope with my homie DJ the one you met we were like brothers. He's a few years older we went everywhere together he was my only friend and always kept it real with me and when I was low and broke. He always made sure I had some money in my pocket. When I started selling I would sneak and give my mom some money so we wouldn't get anything in our house turned off. Sometimes my dad would catch me and beat both of our asses. One day I came home with DJ and there were hella cops at my crib. I ran to the house and when I got in there blood was all over the place the cop told me my pops killed my mother because he thought she was cheating." My heart shattered when he said that. He continues " My pops got life and prison and I was alone running from foster care. Dj let me stay with him and his sister for a few years and the reason why we moved down here is that I heard it's faster and more money than the place where I was living. I and DJ and his sister got a house together. " Wow, Dre that was a good story you have been through a lot." He looked at me " So are you fucking that nigga or not?" I was shocked. "Who?" "Big mike he was talking like y'all did some things." " Hell, no I'm 100% virgin sir nothing has ever come close to this vagina." He laughed. " What's funny Dre?" I said annoyed " I can't believe you a virgin what you 17? What you gotta wired fence around ya pussy?" He was laughing hard asf. I was silent I was far from a laughing mood I didn't talk the rest of the ride. We got to my apartment complex and he parks. I unbuckled my seat belt and was finna get out without saying goodbye. Dre thinks it's funny cause I have trust issues with people especially when it comes to my body fuck him! Dre grabbed my arm ." Look ma I'm sorry about laughing at you it's wonderful you saving ya body for some Prince Charming ass nigga that's gonna pick you up on his white horse and take you to his castle and beat the fuck outta that pussy." I tried to look at him with a straight face but we were both laughing for asf for at least 10 minutes. " I need that laugh!" I said trying to catch my breath. " You cool asf Eve I'm really glad we friends I'll see you in the morning I'll beep the horn tho tomorrow morning finna be cold." I looked at him " Wait, you picking me up again?" "Hell yeah, this finna be almost an everyday thing I need some of that Eve energy in the morning you like my coffee." My heart exploded I couldn't hold in my emotions so I did the unthinkable and KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK! Dre was shocked and grinned as soon as I saw him smile I ran out of the car I screamed: " SEE YOU TOMORROW ANDRE!" He beeped the horn twice and I walked inside. My mom wasn't home so I took the clothes off and stuffed them in her dirty clothes and took a hot shower when I got out Justice called my phone. " Hey, girl." I said, " Don't fucking hey girl me why the hell you riding around wit Dre and shit knowing his ass want me are you that fucking desperate!" I was hot. " What! Dre asked me to ride with him and were just friends nothing more I'm sorry for not telling you and if you like him tell him that. " I will tell him that and just to let you know me and you aren't friends more since you wanna sneak around my fucking back with my man." I started to cry. " After all, we been through and the shit you put me through you gonna drop me for a nigga that barely knows you alright justice fuck you." I hung up. I laid in my bed on my pillow and just cried. "I don't need justice I just need my damn self I have always been fine by myself I will be ok." I whispered to myself. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Mya " And I'm not friends wit ya fat ass either you a hoe just like ya mama. I gritted my teeth. "FUCK YOU TOO MYA NOBODY GIVE A FUCK BOUT YA UGLY ASS EITHER YOU SO DAMN RAN THROUGH!" I screamed as she could hear me I put my PJs on and got under the cover it's was 7:30 I was just gonna go to bed early. My mind was just racing about big mike and Dre friendship and then being business partners and me and the girls not being friends and where the fuck my mama working at and no matter what she put me through I still loved her. I was thinking until I gotta text and it was from Dre it was a long one. "Look Eve today was one of the best days I've had in a while you cool peoples and you're really special I appreciate you listening to my life story and what I've been through in my childhood I haven't laughed at that since I was a kid and You know you're my first female friend because every female friend I had I will just fuck them and leave 😂your really good friend. I got your back Lil E❤️." This nigga gave me a nickname that is so damn childish and cute. "No problem Andre you're a really good friend too and I'm sorry you had to go through that as a child and I understand I've been through some stuff so you can always talk to me and I also got your back and I'll see you bright and early in the morning Friend💕 "Sweet dreams Eve" Dre brings me so many emotions he leaves me speechless.