Energy

My heart starts racing " I don't think I feel comfortable showing you what I got it's kinda reviling." " Ma I was just fucking with you don't worry we just going to my crib to chill maybe watch a movie." He said in a silly way. I let out a huge ass breath I was finna shit myself. We pull up to his apartment complex and it's way nicer than mine. I look around and there's not one bit of trash on the ground no old doctor needless or beer bottles. I snap out my thoughts by Big Mike grabbing my hand while the Victoria secret bag is in the other leading me to where he stays at. We walk up about four flights and I'm breathing heavily like a mf. This nigga must have forgotten I'm a big bitch and we don't do stairs at all. I feel sweat form on my forehead Big Mike looks at me and smiles. " We almost there baby girl ya doing fine." I whisper out-breath "thanks why  you wanna live at the top anyway?" "Cause this is where I belong shorty." I roll my eyes cause that was some real hood nigga shit he said. We get to his apartment and he unlocks the door and lets me walk in first. " You can put ya shoes over there he turns the lights on and damn he had a nice pad.

I was lost for words. His apartment was well kept and clean. I feel a presence walk behind me and hands around my stomach "it's nice right." I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck even the little hairs started to stand up while goosebumps were everywhere. I start to get nervous and tremble. "Uh it's nice Mike," I say with all the power I had left in me. He moves from behind me and sits on the couch and motions for me to sit next to him.  I ease my way to him and sit down. He looks down at my hands and says "you can put that bag on the counter I ain't gonna take it ma." I look down to realize I still have that damn bag In my hand. I get up and hear him say under his breath "damn that ass looking right" I turn around and ask him what he said and he lied and said. "nun." I roll my eyes and say "oh ok". "What kinda movie do you wanna watch ma?" " You know I love scary movies boy," I say flirty. I'm feeling a Lil bold so I take advantage. "The only scary movie I got is scream is that It with you?" He said very sexually I started to feel a Lil wet. "Uh yeah, I love that movie" that confidence goes out the window and I go right back to nervous. He looks me up and down before saying " Why don't you sit a Lil closer just in case you get a Lil scared." I move closer and I notice he smells like expensive perfume and weed which was intoxicating. He turns the movie and we watch it, we get about 45 minutes in and I feel like he gets closer and closer by the second. He puts his hand on my thigh and begins to rub it and he whispers in my ear " it's nice having you over here baby girl ion invite a lot of people here so you should feel special." " Thanks Big Mike, I appreciate your invitation..." Before I could say more he was glued to my lips all I felt was how soft he was. This was my first kiss and I didn't know what to do honestly. I just kept the same pace with his lips and just went with it. Then I feel him reaching up to my shirt and touching my belly rolls when he did that I was completely outta the mood. " Ummm Big Mike, let's stop and finish the movie." He cuts me off again by kissing me harder and putting his tongue down my throat. He starts reaching up to my shirt again and try to unhook my bra. " Stop It for real I'm not down with this Mike ." I feel him overpower me with his body. " STOP STOP I SAID NO" he tried to push me down on the couch and I thought of a quick way to get him off me then it hit me that I kneed him in his balls as hard as I could. He drops down on the floor holding his junk. " You crazy fat bitch what the fuck is wrong with you!" He yells in pain. " I told ya ass I wasn't ready you didn't listen so I had to do what I had to do." I say feeling relieved that he's off me. " Ya fat ass should be lucky I even fucking touched you! I know for a fact no other nigga hitting that shit." I didn't know if I should have taken him seriously because he was high.  " Bitches like you should be taking advantage of niggas tryna get in that pussy cause it's gonna be a long time till another nigga wanna hit it. He chuckled. " Now I start getting hot. "  Nigga ion need you to fuck me I'm just fine without having a dick in my life FUCK YOU!" I start to walk towards the table and grab my purse and my Victoria secret bag. " And don't expect me to give this shit back to your playa. I say while waving the bag around. " I notice he starts to get up and start to charge for me so I sprint towards the door and grab my sneakers the stupid mf forgot to lock it. I ran down the steps and I hear. " And if I hear that you told anyone about this shit imma kill you and ya, mother, nobody will miss y'all asses anyway!" I hear his apartment door slam.  I quickly walk out of the apartment complex trying not to bring so much attention to myself. I start to think about the long-ass walk home, my phone is dead so I can't call an Uber so I get to walking. I was walking for about 20 minutes and not one car was on the road.  I look up at the sky and it's starting to get dark and chilly. I started to lose feeling in my toes because I chose to wear slides today like a jackass. " I can't believe that sick ass nigga just wanted to get in my panties." I say to myself. Then I see a pair of headlights driving right towards me and stop. I start to get more scared and walk faster and faster the car starts following me so I start to run. " Hey Andre don't be scared," he said, laughing his ass off. I stopped running relieved and out-breath, I was gasping in the cold night air. "You can't play wit black women like that I was about to take  off on your ass nigga". I start to walk towards his car and he gives me his award-winning smile that despite the cold weather it warmed me all over. "Come on I'll give you a ride home Eve." He says sweetly. His car was so nice and warm I was beyond relaxed so relaxed I didn't even hear Dre talking to me. " So what are you doing walking on the road In 30-degree weather?" I rolled my eyes and answered."I was walking back from the mall." "He looks down at my hands and says. "That explains the Victoria secret bag I thought you were broke? If you knew what the fuck I went through today you'll understand. He got quiet then asked. "So what does a girl like you do in her free time? I answer him " A girl like me what you mean a fat bitch?" I roll my eyes and he answers quickly. "Hell no that's not what the fuck I meant at all shorty." He was so wide-eyed and speechless that I called myself a fat bitch. So I began to talk. " Well I love to read books, that's all I do. He got back to his original self and said. "Oh ok I didn't know you like to read what kinda books you like?" "Anything with a lot of sex in it." Dre chuckles and turns to me " So basically ya like romance books." " Yeah romance." I giggled. He  he could change the conversation and says." Ain't nun wrong wit a lil romance ma.'' I got really hot and bothered and quickly changed the subject. "Uhhh what kinda novels do you read?" I am embarrassed.  "To be honest with you I read a lot of mystery books in jail ,but when I got out I stopped." I was shocked. " uh what you get locked up for if you don't mind me asking?" He looks and me and says " It's a long story baby girl maybe one day I'll tell you how bout dat?" I smile and say " Sure  I love to hear peoples stories." The rest of the ride we sat  in silence until he got to my apartment complex and opened the door for me. "Well  here you are Eve." He says in a prince-like way. " I really appreciate you driving me home AGAIN!" I giggle "It's no problem ma you real chill peoples." He hugs me then gets in the car.
I walk to my apartment and unlock the door and open it seeing the horrible sight of my mom on her knees sucking the same skinny nigga's dick from the other morning. I almost threw up and walked to my room. She must have been in the zone cause she didn't say a word to me. I go to my room and lock the door. I put my phone on the charger and look at my digital clock at 9:15. I put my hands over my face and whisper "Damn what a day." I put my pj's on and get in the bed. I shut my eyes but I hear my phone vibrate like I got a text message. " Hey, it's Dre, how about I drive you to and from school on Monday?🤔" I texted him back immediately " That would be awesome see you there😁." Then five minutes passed and he texted back "Great, see you Monday morning beautiful 💕." The heart emoji almost took me out but I calmed myself down and said he was probably sending that in a friendly way text like a guy friend can call his female friend beautiful. I shut my eyes for a second then open them. I think to myself why was Dre driving around in the same area as Big Mike?