Grown pt 1

"Eve bring ya ass in here!" I start to contemplate not having any idea what I gotten myself into this time. I slowly get up from my bed. "NOW!" I put a little more pep in my step. "Yes, momma?" Her eyes look dead and she was completely sweaty. "Why I get a call from your fucking school saying you haven't been participating in class ESPECIALLY GYM!!! You haven't attended a gym class in four weeks???" Knowing there was no way around the situation honesty was the only approach. "I'm just not good at gym momma the other kids laugh at me and the teacher doesn't say, nun." "DO YOU THINK I GIVE A FUCK BOUT THEM KIDS EVE?" How many times I gotta tell you to stop blaming people for shit you could change?!" I couldn't answer her on time so she raised off the couch and got closer to me. "Are you deaf?" I quickly spoke. " You told me a lot of times mommy." I began to cry but I knew it never helped the situation. "YOU BETTER NOT START THAT DAMN CRYING EVE CAUSE ILL GIVE YOU SUM TO CRY ABOUT!" I wiped the tears away quickly. " I better not hear another word from that fucking school do you hear me, Lil girl?" "Yes, mam," I said while sniffling. "Now go back in your room  stop with that crybaby shit how you expect to get ahead of MOTHERFUCKERS in your life CRYING?" I felt so much shame coming from my mother.
" Eve are you listening to me????" I shake my head forgetting everything that was going on.
" Are you sure you're ready for shit like this because I'm going to need a lot of convincing???" " Honestly dad I don't know what the fuck you're talking about......" He chuckled and wiped the sweat off his brow. Before he said he spoke again there was a knock on the door. It was Azalea with a brand new dress on. So......... are y'all just going to sit up here all night or are you gonna come down for dinner? I just set the table. My dad looked at Azalea up and down with a smirk. We'll be down there in a few minutes sweetheart and you looking pretty damn good." My stomach turned into knots as her skinny ass giggled and closed the door just like a dumb bitch would. " We'll finish this conversation in the morning we need to get some food and some rest in a little bit more mingling time with your family they're waiting for you downstairs. He got up from off the bed and made his way downstairs. I just sat in silence for a few minutes thinking about how even though I'm grown I still have those child-like habits like zoning out. And having a short attention span when things get serious.  I open my purse to check my phone after not checking it all damn day and like It's been these past agonizingly painful weeks no messages. Just looking at my phone just makes my skin boil but the only person I can be mad at myself for letting them reel me in again. "EVE COME ON WE'RE ABOUT TO JOIN HANDS!" I cut my phone back off and rush down the stairs. "Took you long enough girl everything all right?" Nana asked looking ready to eat. I nodded my head and joined hands with my sisters. She cleared her throat and began the prayer. "Dear lord thanks you for your presence here for keeping us safe and all we hold dear...... Always may your will be done and touch the lives of everyone...... Bless this house and all within~ Keep us well Dear Lord....... Amen~" I opened my eyes and looked at a family I had known nothing about and wanted to have for so long. I just kept my emotions to myself and tore up some food. "We got so much stuff planned for the family for the week," Azalea said excitedly. My dad looked happy and kept smiling at me across the table. I noticed my Aunt Bianka whispering to my nana which intrigued me. I kept it to myself but I know I would keep it for later. 
*HEYYY  YALL 🤧 I just want to first apologize for my break.  I am so sorry for the wait and I will be pushing back "Creation" A few months because I'm perfecting it. My life is a spiraling mess right now because I'm about to graduate and move out...... Some days are better than others But I promise you I will be getting back to this very very soon. I will be dropping a pt 2 very soon so be on the lookout keep their eyes open people!!!!! Cause you never know when I'm gonna pop back and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 43K I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL. WHEN I COME BACK ITS GONNA BE BIG! ❤️❤️❤️