Envious

Welp, I'm in my last period and I can't stop thinking about Dre. I walked him to all his classes, and every time I tried to talk to his ass some random girl was always interrupting us. I think he gave his Snapchat to at least 20 bitches. The bell rings and I get up from my desk, and I hear somebody calling my name. I turn around and it's Justice. I start walking towards her then I feel a tap on my shoulder ,and of course it's Dre sexy ass. "Do you need a ride home E"? All I was thinking about is what he and I could do in that car. I shook my head quickly and told him no, and that Justice and I always walk home. "I can give both of y'all rides". Before I could answer she said. "That would be great thanks, Dre". She said very sexually which pissed me off. "No problem I got yall come on. We walked out of the building and Justice was walking very close to Dre. They actually looked like a couple. Dre turned around to look at me and asked. "Are you ok?" I told him I was fine and kept walking behind them because I felt like a fucking third wheel. We get to his car and man was it nice he had a nice black BMW that made us wonder how he could even afford a ride like dat. Justice was acting all surprised saying. " Oh my god!!! Are you serious Dre??? Wow you definitely got money!" He chuckled and said. Yeah, something like dat." We got in and justice just had to sit in the front seat... I sat in the back frustrated like hell. Dre kept looking in the mirror glancing at me. By the look of him I was thinking he wanted me in the front next to him. We get to our apartment complex and he stops. While we were sitting there Justice asked him if was he's going to Big Mike's party tonight, and he said he didn't know there was a party and he'd like to show up with his best friend Dj. She she got even more excited. "Great here's the address and I'll see you there boo. This bitch had the AUDACITY to blow him a kiss. I didn't even know people still do that shit, so by that point I was hot with irritation. I got out of the car first. I could see them both looking at me through the tinted glass. Then Justice gets out of the ride and I'm just steaming. I rolled my eyes but she didn't see it. Dre rolls his window down and says "I'll see y'all ladies later, bye Eve." He gave me a wink and a smile that started to make my chest feel like it was about to melt. I start walking to my apartment and Justice catches up to me ." Hey, what are you wearing tonight?" I look at her like she was crazy. " I'm not going to the party girl. I'll be staying at this crib this weekend I have to work on my social studies project. Why would I show up there anyway???" She rolled her eyes frustratingly. " You gotta go, especially Dre's gonna be there, and he's bringing his best friend. Maybe he's cute and y'all could get together. You and I and Dre and his best friend could double date that would be adorable. "Come on let's go to my crib and find something for you to wear then we can go get our nails done cause sis u need a fill-in!!!" She giggled. Just when I thought my day was over it was just getting started.