Clearness

Fuzziness is all I see around this room I blink one time and everything is clear. I jump up in the empty bed. "Omg, where am I." I stop and think then an aroma of bacon and other breakfast foods hit my nose. I get up outta the bed and notice my clothes have been switched to a giant T-shirt and panties. I walk around the room and see all the stuff in it. There were a couple of posters on the wall and pictures on his dresser. I picked up one of the pictures and looked and laughed it was two boys one skinny and one big and they both had braids big T-shirts and jeans. I put it down shockingly realizing where the fuck I was. "IM AT DRE'S HOUSE." I grab my mouth in shock. I see a bathroom in the corner of his room. I closed it and locked it and started at my self in the mirror my hair was a mess I had no pants on but you can't tell cause the shirt goes past my knees. I turned the water on and washed my face. I go pee and wash my hands getting myself to see Dre. I whisper. "Do I say good morning? Do I say hey wussup? Ask him why he brought me here?" I stop and relax I got this I'm chilling act chill." I open the door and go downstairs and follow the scent of the food. I look around the living room is giant.

I walk into the good smelling kitchen and see a familiar face it was DJ

I walk into the good smelling kitchen and see a familiar face it was DJ. I turned around and looked at me. " Good morning pretty lady." I smile cause I know he tryna run the game. " Uh, where's Dre?" He chuckled. " He went to get his hair cut he'll be back any minute. I sat down at the table kept the conversation going with Dj. "So Eve I'm sorry about your mom she's gonna get better I just know it and If you need anybody to talk to I'm here." It felt nice hearing him say that. " Thank you DJ it means a lot of matter of fact I'm supposed to be going back to see her as soon as Dre gets back." He nodded his head and finished up cooking the breakfast. I was just looking around enjoying the scenery of the house it was nice the must of had to save a lot of money for this. My thoughts were cut off by the front door opening I look towards the door and my heart races Dre's haircut looked outta this world. I had no words. "Well good morning sleepyhead we gotta long day ahead of us." "Uh excuse me?" "The first imma take you to the hospital to see your mom then we go to the mall and pick up stuff for the party. Then after we pick up the homies." Then DJ interrupts. "AND HOES NIGGA!" Dre starts to laugh and daps up Dj which pissed me off. "Uh I'm sorry to ruin the fun but I can't go I gotta a lot of important things to do." Dre walks up to me real close and looks me dead in the eyes. "Listen here imma only say this once today you are going to this damn party you need a break to relax and get your mind off the chaotic shit going on right now." He looked terrifying. I saw Dre look so serious. "Ok" was all I said my chest was pumping I can feel myself sweating under my arms." Dre smiles. " Now that what I like to hear. Dre then leaned and kissed me on my forehead. I didn't have the balls to look him in the eyes so I started at my socks. He softly lifted my chin and winked at me then made his plate of breakfast. We all sat and ate together talking about what things we need for the party. "Yo Dre B.I.G. Mike said we didn't have to get too much for the kickback he just tryna find some hoe to dig into tonight." Dre is his eggs nodding along to what Dj just said he swallows and says. " Yo Big Mike be feening for pussy I swear that nigga will fuck anything." Dj laughed loudly almost chocked which made me laugh. Dj looked over at me. " So Eve gotta any friends fine like you?" Dre cleared his thought which made me nervous. "Um, ion got friends like that Dre's really like my only homie." I and Dre looked at each other deep in the eyes for a few seconds. "Well, Eve I can be your friend we can be very close." He smiles tryna look sexy which I wasn't feeling at all. "Dj your a trip man, Eve go get ready to go to the hospital everything you need to shower is in the bathroom in my room." I get up to go to Dre's room. As soon as I walk into his room and I hear another person come up the stairs. I turn and around and it's Dre with a bag. "Here ma I went by your crib and got some clothes for you and your toiletries." He also hands me my house key. " Thanks, Dre," I say feeling myself getting hot again. " We leaving in about 45 minutes so speed it up a Lil bit." He leaves the room and I can finally breathe again. I turn on the shower kind of nervous I was just thinking of what I would do if someone ran up in here and saw me naked. I push those feelings to the side and get in the water felt magical I never enjoyed a shower so much. Not to mention it was beautiful.

I finished washing everywhere and got out

I finished washing everywhere and got out. His towels wrap around my whole body which made me feel like a queen. I open the door to his room and see Dre putting his shirt on. He turns to look at me. " well someone had a good shower huh?" I raise my eyebrow. " Oh yeah, your bathroom is beautiful this whole house is beautiful." Dre slowly walked towards me and looked deep into my eyes. "Nothing more beautiful than you tho." Looking in Dre's eyes was like a person telling me a story. A story that was very complicated and rough he's been alone for so long just like me that's what attracts me to him. "Dre you don't gotta say all that you just being nice." Dre grabbed me slowly by the waist pulling me closer to his chest." Then he slowly leaned down next to my neck and ear. His nice warm breath just made chills run down my body. Then he whispered. "I'll see you downstairs." Then he turns towards the door and left. I put my clothes on which I know for a fact that didn't come from my house they were brand new with the tags on them. Then the whole outfit was over a hundred bucks I can't believe he spent that much on me. I did my hair slicked it up in a nice bun he got my favorite pair of hoop earrings I wear all the damn time. I looked at myself in the mirror I starred deep in myself looking at my body and my shape. The underwear he got me made my ass pop and the bra had my girls looking right. I put the rest of the outfit on and loved it.

I close my eyes again thinking about all the things motherfuckers ever said to me "Fat bitch

I close my eyes again thinking about all the things motherfuckers ever said to me "Fat bitch." "Ugly ass." "You'll never be shit." "Useless." My life is different now really different and I'm not gonna fix this acting like an insecure person and have courage. Imma helps my mom I need to learn how to love myself cause like my ma said nobody's gonna do it I'm not that fragile little girl anymore I'm fucking solid I handle my shit. Things are gonna be different around this mf seriously. I am beautiful. I am me. I get all my things together and put them in my purse. I spray some perfume on me so I smell like honey cause I'm sweet. I walk down the stairs and Dre and Dj just stare at me with open wide eyes. "Y'all ready to go?" Dj gets up fast which made him outta breath. Dre gets up real slow looking at the whole outfit smirking. I just ignored it thinking about me being so ready to check on my mom. I and Dj start to walk out and I feel a hand on my arm. I turn to look at Dre and he just starring. "Wussup?" I ask. "You look good E real good." "Why thank you. You look nice yourself." "Shii if you weary that now I wonder what you'll be wearing at the party." He winked at me and grabbed me by the waist. I start to blush and smile I never do that. "Come on Dre we gotta go we'll talk about that later." "Yeah, we gonna talk bout that." Then this nigga dared to slap my ass. "Dre, you tripping are you high?" He smiles and me and answered. "Why you ask you jealous I ain't smoke wit, you baby girl?" He was high. " Come on let's go." I walk outside and put Dre in the passenger seat. "Dj I need you to drive right now Dre high and ion want him killing us. Dj laughed and got in I sat in the back thinking about everything. I'm not a kid anymore with my not home and no other family members won't even answer a fucking phone call. I gotta be focused on the important no fucking around I need this path to be clear.