II

Narrator POV:

Reborn dragged Ietsuna along the hallway. The blond tried his best to free himself from Reborn's iron grip but there was no avail. "What the fuck is happening? Why is a frikin' baby dragging me out of my room???"

Kicking the bathroom door open the blacknette threw Ietsuna and his school Uniform in. "Wash up and get ready for school. Now!" "No way! Who are you and why the hell should I listen' to some gnome-" Was all he could say before Reborn shoved his Leon gun in Ietsuna's face. "Call ME a Gnome one more time and I WILL pulverize your sorry excuse of a human being." Said Reborn with a venomous voice and killing intent on a full scale.

Scared would be an understatement Ietsuna was terrified. Unable to form a proper sentence he was left alone. "Be ready in five minutes or..." He hadn't had to finish his threat. Ietsunas imagination did well to fill the unsaid words.

Ietsuna POV:

"Five minutes and 23 seconds." I glared at the scary baby who sat on a few cushions to support his height. He just sat there with a cup of Espresso in one hand while the other one held a green timer. "You're late Baka-Ie."

"And? I don't know you. So tell me why on earth I should listn' to a.." I stopped myself before I could say gnome again. ".. kid.. like you.." I finished. Even though I tried to sound untouched by the threat earlier my voice cracked midway.

"I usually don't repeat myself so listen well this time. My name is Reborn and from today on I'll be your Home Tutor." "Home Tutor? You? Buwahaha. I-.. I can't breathe hahahah" I started to laugh. I mean who mentally sane person would believe this bull crap? Before one of us could say one more word my mother spotted me. "Ie-Kun you're up." My Mother smiled cheerfully at me before she continued: "Did you sleep well? I prepared some breakfast so sit down and eat." She gestured to my usual chair. 'Damn it! This devil spawn sits right next to me.' I couldn't believe how much bad luck one morning could bring.

Reborn glanced beneath his fedora at me wordlessly judging me as if he could read what I thought. But he didn't say anything, instead, he turned his head and spoke to my mother.

Narrator POV:

"Maman, have you seen Tsunayoshi by a chance or do you know where he is? He wasn't in his room earlier." "Oh, yes yes he went to school earlier this morning... that reminds me, Ie-kun could you bring Tsu-kun his Bento box? He forgot to take it along."

'He left? But when? I watched this house for hours and no one was coming or leaving.' "Do you still remember what time it was?" "Hm, well I suppose around the time you went upstairs" '... Impossible. It's ridiculous to assume but either I didn't notice him, or he hid his presence from me... Well, if this isn't interesting.'

As Ietsuna watched their conversation he thought about the soccer training after school.. 'This will be a long day for sure.' While he was deep in thoughts his gaze caught Reborn smirking. It merely lasted for a second at best before it vanished as fast as it came. 'I wonder what's going on in his crazy brain ..' At that thought Reborn looked at his student before he spoke "You should stop to think badly of me or else you would have noticed that I already ate your breakfast." True to his words was his plate empty. "Noooooooo!"

Ietsuna and Reborn hurried to school. Well, Ietsuna hurried while Reborn sat on top of his hair. 'Hibari-san will kill me if I'm late again!' The worried teen thought. Today wasn't his day and it seems like it wouldn't get better anytime soon. "You're late Herbivore." A monotone voice stated. 'Oh no no no no no! Why?' The blond mentally cried. Hibari Kyoya stood right before him. He tried some small talk before attempting to get away without getting his face wiped out of this world.

"H-hibari-san! Nice to see that you're doing well.. um..um... ehm well, if you excuse me I'll leave now.." He tried to sprint away but there was no exception for those who didn't obey the schools' laws. "How dare you think that you could just run away from me? For this audacity and because you were late, I'll bite you to death!" Hibari took his Tonfa out of thin air and chased down Ietsuna. It was needlessly to say that Ietsuna stood no chance and was therefore badly bruised.

Lessons usually start at eight in the morning and today's first subject was chemistry. In front of the class stood their Teacher Nezu-sensei. The door opened just in time to save the student from Nezu-sensei's bragging about him being an elite teacher. Everyone looked at the door to see a beat-up Ietsuna. He was covered in multiple bruises and a bleeding cut on his lower lip.

"I see, My poor favourite student got in Hibaris' hands again. Just look how he messed you up." "Don't worry teach' I'll survive it." Ietsuna sneered and walked to his seat. But before he sat down, he passed his brother his bento box. "Kaa-san begged me to bring it to you." "Sawada. You shouldn't be too nice to him. He might be your brother, but he is still a dame – useless, nonetheless. Beware yourself not that you catch that." Morikawa Rin, one of their classmates' snickers and most of the other pupils begin to laugh.

A mob of brown gravity-defying hair tuned to Morikawa. His rather long bangs shadowed his eyes and the atmosphere around him became unnoticeable thicker with each passing second.

But all of it vanished in an instant as Tsuna lifted his head, his lips turning into a smile, with such a warm and welcoming feeling that let every worry or sorrow vanish. "Thanks, that you care so much for my big brother here, but don't worry. I'm not as dame anymore as I used to be." Tsuna said with his head slightly tilted. His smile never broke and most of the students gaped at him like a fish without water.

Komatsu Satoru was the first person to get back on track. 'This must have been a weird hallucination. I'll never have Natto in the morning again.' He shakes his head a little to get rid of his thoughts. As his head cleared up, he called out to Nezu-sensei that he should continue his lecture. One after another all students started to revert to how they had been before, as if nothing ever happened. Morikawa began to stutter "Y-yeah.. he~ he~.. um.. You might be right... I-I'm... sorry." Her apology was nothing less than a whisper. But Tsuna heard her, nonetheless.

All students had only one thought. "Is that really the Dame-Tsuna we know?!" Tsuna sweatdropped. 'I think this might have been too much for them to handle' he sighed thinking whether it'd leave brain damage to them. 'Yup. I guess their brains couldn't handle the information and just pressed the imaginary F5 button in their head.' He concluded, smile still present.