XXV

Tsuna POV:
'How troublesome.. how did I even manage to end up here anyway?' Right now Ryohei, Hayato, Takeshi, my brother, Kyo and I were at the riverbank to train for tomorrow's pole knocking. *sigh* 'It wouldn't matter whether I fake an illness or not and I don't have any other option than going along with them. Unfortunate unfortunate me..'

Flashback - Ryohei POV:
I couldn't quite understand what just happened. At one point were we floating around and the next everything was back to normal. 'So confusing but also extremely cool!' I looked to my side and saw that blond brick arguing with that suit-wearing little guy before my attention shifted back to my original plan. "That reminds me, otouto... Tomorrow is the pole knocking event and we still need extremely to train for it!" The brunette in question cocked his head to the side as he looked up at me. "No, thank you senpai, I need to help with the laundry and cooking today.. Therefore I sadly don't have time."

"Hahaha! Master Pao-Pao said that you would say that! Don't worry with a little training you will extremely win tomorrow!" Tsuna visibly twitched and averted eye contact. "P- Pao-Pao? Who is that?" The blond moron asked but I chose to ignore him. "So, how about we go now? The rain isn't too bad." "Oi, I asked you something you knucklehead-" A sudden loud thud filled the room and the blond idjit held the back of his head in pain. "Arg! Reborn! What was this for R-Reborn?-"

Narrator POV:
Before them stood a certain ravenette but instead of his usual attire he wore an elephant-shaped hat that slightly shadowed his mustache and goatsbeard. Their eyes shifted back and forth trying to put their finger on that new guest. "-What the heck are you wearing?" "Ah! Elder, Master Pao-Pao! When did you arrive?" Black beaded eyes shone with delight as he straightened his back a little. "Pao~n!" "Let me extremely introduce to you. That elder of Muay-Thai came from Thailand to help with the training!"

The twins sweat dropped a little questioning why no one noticed Reborn's disguise but dismissed the thought as the doorbell chimed. Nana who ignored the ruckus so far went for the door while humming some tune. "Ie-kun, Tsu-kun! Your friends are here!" Her voice echoed in the hallway and not long after stood three males in the kitchen doorframe.

Present - Tsuna POV:
'-and after some more arguing we are now here.. *sigh* ..damned demon spawn!' Ryohei currently held the wooden pole while Hayato and Takeshi held their hands down for a leg-up. 'Why me out of all these people?' I was up in a matter of seconds and Master Pao-Pao whistled for the start of the match. My brother and his friend played the opponents while the others tried to guard me.

Time flew by and not long after the sun already set again.

"Urgh... So exhausted!" I laid my head on the soft grass of the riverbank enjoying its scent atop the breathtaking sunset. "Uuo! That extremely motivated me for tomorrow!" The white-haired teen proceeded to shadowbox to fight his anticipation while Hayato and Takeshi sat next to me.

"Don't you dare lose tomorrow Dame-Tsuna!" All eyes focused on Ietsuna and the silvernette was about to lose it again. He readied his explosives but a tap on his shoulder stopped him just in time. "Why? Are you worried about me?" I couldn't help to hide the teasing undertone in my voice. 'His reactions to my teasing are always the best!' First came nothing, neither that he denied nor that he began to curse me again. But if you watched closely you could see a light shade of pink on the tip of his ears.

"I-I have a match so I can't attend to make sure that our team wins so...- " His voice was a barely audible mumbling as he turned around with one swift motion. "-I'll go home first." Without further delay, he rushed away while Kyo gave a small nod to us before he followed my brother. "Tsuna-sama! Why would you allow him to be this rude to you?" Hayato's green orbs were filled with frustration and worry for me. I laid back down on the fluffy grass thinking about my answer. "It doesn't matter how he speaks to me how he behaves... The only thing that matters is about his true feelings. I already told you guys he isn't a bad person, he never was. It's just not easy for him to convey his feelings. That's all." The silvernette scoffed a little but didn't say anything. "Ha ha ha ha! You're just too good for this world Tsuna." "That's not exactly true Takeshi... But that's for another time."

The last sun rays crept away and soon filled darkness the riverbanks. "Oh no! I extremely need to hurry home! Or Kyoko will be mad if I miss dinner! See you guys tomorrow!' "We should also go." And with that, I could finally go home again.

Ryohei POV:

As soon as I turned the key flung the door open and my lovely but enraged sister stood before me. "U-uo.. Kyoko.." "Do you even know how late you are?" She smacked the ladle in her hand on her palm with each word she spoke. "Haha yeah, you know I was with the Sawada's and we trained for tomorrow you know?"

I tried to explain but knowing my sister she wouldn't let me off the hook that easily. Her lips pressed to a thin line and she lowered her hands a little. "Sawada? Why did you announce Tsuna-kun as leader anyway? It isn't fair to shove all your responsibility to him." Her grim expression darkened at the end and her furry took over once more as she began to hit me with the ladle.

"Ow! Kyoko! Stop it already! I know it wasn't fair because I didn't ask him but he is more extremely capable of this than you would think! Just have a little faith in him." To my luck, she reluctantly turned and went back inside. "Maybe you're right, Oni-chan. I know he can do it but it's still so frustrating to watch everyone around him treat him like a fool. I hate that."

My heart broke a little as I heard her words. "You're still extremely in love with him." Her golden eyes stared into mine, her glace filled with a shock and a silent plea. "Don't worry I won't tell him. I extremely swear!" With a soft flop, she hugged me and I could hear a silent thank you. "You're welcome. Now where is my food!" A little smack against my arm was all I got before we closed the front door.