XV

Narrator POV:
Dinner continued as if nothing had ever happened... even though two or three kept thinking about the missing blonde. Tsuna paused for a moment and glanced up at the ceiling before reluctantly continuing on his meal.

At the same time awoke the blond teen out of his unintentional slumber. A growl escaped his lips as he slowly sat up, leaning against the wall behind him.

Ietsuna POV:
I had a huge headache as I woke up and my vision was somewhat blurry at the edges. As I sat up I watched, how the sun slowly began to set. The former endless blue of the sky slowly merged with orange and magenta and violet hues until the sky illuminated everything in a deep crimson red. '...come to think of it... how hard have I been hit to hallucinate ... especially a war-like scene... but somehow ...it felt so.. real..?'

I clenched my right hand a few times, thinking back to the feeling of concrete debris beneath me. '.. or maybe I'm just going crazy...' I tried to suppress a laugh, how silly of me to think this could possibly be real... but then... again why am I this exhausted?

I kept wondering before a growl from my stomach distracted me. 'Fuck, I'm hungry...-' I glimpsed at the clock to read almost a quarter past seven. '-They're probably still eating downstairs... But I don't really feel like joining... That's all this stupid brat's fault!'

Narrator POV:
The next morning arrived and Reborn went for his favourite morning routine annoy- waking up his student. As he opened the door he was surprised to find Ietsuna was already fully dressed and ready to go. Not that the ravenette would ever display his true emotions but he was rather impressed. A smirk formed on his lips and his fedora shadowed his eyes. "Huh~ seems like my teachings had bloomed." "Pah! As if!" The blond's response was as rude as always but it lacked its usual hostile undertone.

'It's a start..' Reborn sighed before he hopped on Ietsuna's shoulder and they left for school.

Only a few alleyways from school something or rather someone bumped into Ietsuna's side. "Oi! Look where the fuck you're going- ..huh?... an ...egg? With braids?" Ietsuna bent a little down to inspect the egg creature as said suddenly scrunched its eyes at him. After what seemed to be a moment of consideration the egg mumbled something before positioning itself in a fighting stance.

"我找到了我的目标。现在准备好去死吧。(I found my target. Now get ready to die.)" "What? W-what language is that?" "That's Chinese but that shouldn't be your main problem right now.-" Reborn jumped from Ietsuna's shoulder to a nearby letterbox before he explained further. "That little one just said that you're about to die by its hands." "Bulls crap! As if this egg thingy could even scratch me-" As if on commando the hitman in question readied its attack. "饺子拳头!(Gyoza fist!)"

Ietsuna POV:
'What shitty ass situation is this again!! Ever since that Spartan came straight out of hell nothing is working out and only strange people are emerging. Now even an egg with braids wants to fuking kill me!' I looked at Reborn before I suddenly felt weird. 'My limbs! They're moving on their own!' "Huwaa!" I tried to regain my body but it just acted on its own. "Reborn! Do something!!! NOW!" "Weren't you the one who stated and I quote »Bulls crap! As if this egg thingy could even scratch me.« or did I miss something?" His smirk was fuking pissing me off. "And now what do you want? An apology? The fuck help ME!" "You're not learning. I told you before not to underestimate your opponent. And now you're crying for help. That doesn't suit a future Mafia Don."

While I struggled for my life Reborn simply watched the show and this egg head conjured one attack after another. 'H-how does it d-do th-that?! It isn't e-even t-t-touching me!!' "Okay, enough fun for this morning how about you start to fight back." With that said the ravenette launched his Leon gun at me and pulled its trigger.
I could feel my life flashing past me. 'If I had another chance I could beat that motherfucker and I wouldn't have to regret dying without trying.' Energy began to spread through my body. "REBOOORN! I'LL PULVERISE THIS HITMAN FOR MAKING FUN OF ME!" The spectator couldn't help but facepalm at his student's dying will. 'Bloody idiot. You can't always choose violence to solve your problems ... Especially with that reasoning!'

Right before the blond could challenge the midget a new voice joined in. "Sawada Ietsuna. You're disturbing the peace of Namimori with the audacity to run around in your underwear as well as for inciting a fight. Therefore I'll bite you to death." His catchphrase was backed up by his Tonfa. Stormy grey eyes narrowed at his prey who in turn dismissed his original foe to deal with the demon perfect.

The fight didn't last long with Ietsuna beat up and Hibari storing his weapon away. "Don't get late for school or.." And with that, he left.

While the blond whined about his whipping a new problem arose. "Stop complaining and listen. If my hunch is right I know who this hitman is.-" At that Ietsuna's eyes widened looking back and forth between his teacher and the egg head.

"Her name is I-Pin. An apprentice of a friend from China.. well, it seems I'm right just take a look at her forehead." The teen did as told and noticed what he meant. "What the fuck is that?" "That's a countdown called Pinzu-Timed Super Explosion which gets activated when she is embarrassed or what seems to be the case right now in love." "In.. Love?? What are you talkin' about?" "Apparently she fell in love with Hibari but that shouldn't be your main problem right now, the timer is about to go off and then she'll explode." "What?! What now!!" Being the muscle brain jock he is, Ietsuna took I-Pin's head and catapulted her full speed up in the air where she just in time exploded.