V

Narrator POV:

"Okay students, from today on we'll have a new transfer student from Italy in our class. His Name is Gokudera Hayato. Go on introduce yourself."

As instructed, by the homeroom teacher Ebina-sensei, a tall teen walked into the classroom. His posture was slightly leaned back with a cigarette stuck between his lips and forest green eyes glint through his mid-length silver hair.

After a few seconds of silence, the silvernette spoke: "Gokudera Hayato, nice to meet you." He gave a small nod to the class and then proceeded to walk to an empty chair, as their teacher finally noticed the forbidden object between her new students' lips. "Gokudera-kun! It's only your first day at this school, but you should know that you're not allowed to smoke. Not only is it against the school laws but you're also underage and therefore it's illegal!" "Shut up, you shrimp."

Ebina-sensei was flabbergasted. "How dare you to call me a shrimp?! Go to the principal's office this instance!" "Not my problem that your name is shrimp" The class was split into two camps. One were the fangirls going crazy about the new hot delinquent in their class, the others were a giggling mess watching the argument between the new kid and their teacher.

Gokudera sat down on an empty chair next to a chubby boy with dark brown hair. As he sat down, he put one leg on his table, his sneering expression never leaving his face as he stood his ground and continued to smoke.

"That's it! Put it out now!" In all her years as a teacher Ebina Miho never had to face such a hooligan and her face turned red in anger. Just in time before things would go down the drain the bell chimed, announcing the end of the second period and the furious teacher left without looking back. As the class calmed down and everyone minded their own business Gokudera approached Ietsuna.

"Oi, you!" he sneered. "Meet me behind the gym in five minutes. Don't be late." He left as fast as he came not waiting for a reply. 'What's this dude's fukin' prob'?' Driven with curiosity Ietsuna followed Gokuderas' request. On the other side of the room was another person listening to the previous conversation. He narrowed his eyes and went to the roof to witness whatever came next.

It hadn't even been five minutes, but all pawns were at their designed spot, ready to watch and observe. "Listen well, you swanky little pup. I'm not in mood for any fool to rise and pick a fight with me. Are you'n Idiot or what?" Gukuderas' usual sneer turned into a grimace as he watched Ietsuna being all cocky.

Reborn stepped in between them before things could escalate. "Shut up Aho-Ie, if I may introduce. This is Gokudera Hayato who I called over from Italy to become one of your guardians." "Guardian? Him? No thanks. I don't need a useless delinquent." Gukudera had heard enough. "You're a nuisance! I will never accept you as Vongola Decimo! Die here and now!!" Gokudera's words were stressed due to him firing dynamites at Ietsuna."That sneaky little bastard! Dang it what now?!" Ietsuna tried his best to avoid the explosives, but it was too late.

One of the dynamites landed right in front of Ietsuna's face. 'So, this is how I die? Pretty pathetic... darn it.. if I could try it just one more time then I would-' *bang* Reborn shot Ietsuna in the head. His Eyes were shadowed by his fedora, but you could see his smirk, nonetheless. "REBOOORN, I'LL KILL THIS PUNK AND PAY HIM BACK THIS HUMILIATION!" Reborn was shocked. "Well, that was.. unexpected..." While Reborn watched the scene before him unfold, was a certain figure on the roof face palming. "This bloody idiot."

The fight continued and Gukudera got slowly but surely pushed back. "Shit, then how would you avoid my new technique, Triple bomb!" But his attack failed, and the dynamites shattered around him. "Fuck..." The silvernette closed his eyes preparing himself for the impact. "Ha, serves you right to pick a fight with the soon-to-be Decimo of Vongola!" A single tear fell from Gukudera's eye.

Reborn rushed to his aid but it was too late. The bombs detonated. "How could you let this happen?!" Reborns' voice was calm but filled with anger. "He deserved it. I expect loyalty from my guardian and not a hot-tempered Idiot."

Reborn and Ietsuna continued to argue as a new voice spoke up. "Are you hurt anywhere? I'm sorry that I couldn't come sooner to help you..." "Please don't worry you're my life saver! How can I repay you? What's your name?" "...Sawada Tsunayoshi, but Tsuna is fine, and you don't owe me anything, All I needed to know is that you're safe and sound" Tsuna smiled and Gokudera was on his knees crying. His different emotions mixed and formed tears of joy.

Reborn witnessed the whole scenario. 'When did Tsuna come into action? I couldn't feel him at all.... and he managed to save Gokudera Hayato while I couldn't... He is hiding something for sure and I'll find out what, but... that's for later. I'm glad that everything turned out right.' "Dame-Tsuna... Why did you help him? He humiliated me and is of no use." Tsuna tried his best to remain calm, but he had enough. "He could have died, and you just think about yourself?? You should be ashamed of your behaviour and apologize!"

Tsuna's eyes had an orange glint that Reborn saw. 'He's determined to protect those in need. Whether he knows them or not. He shows true qualities fit for a boss. Ietsuna's performance was rather poor compared to Tsunas. He almost killed his soon-to-be guardian. It's still hard to believe.'

As Ietsuna tried to speak up again he was almost immediately stopped by none other than the number one hitman. "You did enough for today. Go back to class." "But-" At this point, Reborn threatened Ietsuna. A Leon gun in his hand ready to be shot. "I hate to repeat myself. You will go to class. Now." The blond mumbled some curses but did as he was told. "And you two.." Reborn turned to Tsuna and Gokudera "..will go the infirmary without any complaints."