XXIV

Narrator POV:
Reborn stared at Tsuna who was still mindlessly looking out of the window.  The chiming of the door broke the moment of silence and Ietsuna had enough of this silent exchange. Just as he was about to leave he stopped dead in his tracks as he heard Reborn's next comment. "I heard that you frequently had nightmares as a kid and three days ago as well,-" The brunette's eyes shifted to his brother's back and a subtle glow emitted from his eyes. "-what's up with them?"

The blond could almost feel his brother's intense glace on his back and shivered a little in response. Another ringing of the bell reminded Ietsuna to move again and to his surprise followed Tsuna behind him. As the brunette left the room he glanced back at the ravenette before answering his question. "I don't know what you're talking about since you can't have nightmares if you don't sleep." Reborn's eyes widened dumbstruck about his words, but as he searched for words to ask more the brunette had already left leaving the speechless hitman behind.

Downstairs was Nana already at the door greeting the newcomers. A creaking of the stairs announced the wins and the elderly brunette woman looked back at her children. "Ie-kun! Tsu-kun! Look your friends came to visit you.-" She opened the door more revealing an unusual trio. "-Why don't you come in and have some tea?"

The ravenette didn't say anything but nodded his head in gratitude while the other white-haired fella almost burst with energy. "Ooou! Thank you, Mrs. Sawada! Extremely nice of you!" Between them stood a shorter male with light brown hair, he held with one hand the cuff of the ravenettes jacket while his other held a small branch of a blooming apple tree. "Here these are for you." Nana could not help but squeal in excitement. "Huwa~ these are my favourite flowers, thank you!" The younger boy smiled in return while entering further into the house, pulling the tall ravenette with him.

As Ietsuna spottet who came to visit his jaw dropped questioning his vision. "Are you fuking kidding me..?" Tsuna's previous tension slowly faded and a small barely noticeable smile decorated his face. After an awkward moment went everybody to the kitchen and Nana set up a kettle for tea.

Unbelievable enough was everyone seated around the table without any bickering though Hibari stood at the very end next to the younger boy who still wouldn't let go of his cuff. Reborn who randomly popped out of nowhere eyed the hazelnut-haired boy as a realization hit him. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're Fuuta, right?" "Yes.., that's right. I'm Fuuta de la Stella. I came here to ask the future Vongola Decimo for shelter." He let his head fall forward a bit, almost as if he had to apologize for such a request.

Ietsuna's ears perked up as his soon-to-be title got mentioned, the first time someone begged him to... protect. "Why do you need shelter? Are you persecuted in some way?" The blond's honest interest left the others with astonishment. 'It's unusual that he is actually invested with someone other than himself..' The ravenette looked down at the kid next to him and patted his head with his free hand, surprising everyone once more that the Hibari Kyoya would show affection while additionally being in a room filled with people.

Maybe the world is ending? Who knows at this point...

Reborn watched the silent interaction adding a mental note to research more about the school's perfect and answered the blond's question. "Fuuta also known as Ranking Fuuta, has a special gift to create rankings. He is a valuable informant who can pinpoint one's ability without error." The brunette in question scratched a little on the side of his jaw feeling highly uncomfortable with a praise of no other than Reborn himself. "I don't understand anything! It's confusing to the extreme!!" The energetic boxer complained loudly hitting with one of his hands on the table.

Ietsuna was about to add an unnecessary comment but Reborn successfully interventioned it. "Maybe it would the best if you could do some ranking.. I guess it'll help more to see to understand if that's okay for you. Hm~ How about you rank our Ietsuna here." At this point had Reborn a smirk plastered on his face anticipating the upcoming results.

Fuuta nodded and began his ranking. The air around him changed. First, only a few of his hair strands miraculously floated, not long after and the gravity around him distorted the whole kitchen.

The room was soon filled with chaos not only by the floating objects but the teens stuck with them. Most were shellshock unable to believe their senses while some didn't really notice that they levitated a meter above the ground. "What's happening?!?" Ietsuna tried to swim through the weightlessness, without luck. Instead, he could get a hold of the ceiling light grabbing it tight around his fingers, he saw reborn float next to him. "Reborn! What the fuck is going on??"

In the meantime began Fuuta with closed eyes to recite some inchoate words, as he opened them again his eyes were filled with images of stars and galaxies. "This is me Fuuta. I can hear you ranking planet."

The short ravenette pushed himself off one of the cupboards while replying with amusement. "Oh, didn't I tell you? Fuuta is said to be blessed by the stars and to accurately rank someone, he must contact the ranking planet." "And you think I would believe something occult like that?"

"Sawada Ietsuna,
Dash speed - 892nd out of 86,202 in the mafia;
Endurance - 1,901st out of 86,202 in the mafia;
Mafia boss in terms of overall combat ability and intelligence -332nd out of 872;
Overall ranking in the mafia - 50,984th out of 86,202..."

Reborn thought a little about the rankings as a new shenanigan filled his mind. "Fuuta can you do Tsuna here too?"

"Sawada Tsunayoshi,
Mafia boss candidate with no ambition - 1st out of 872 in the mafia;
Endurance - 209th out of 86,202 in the mafia;
favourite foods - 1. Hamburger steak out of 808 foods;
Mafia boss in terms of overall combat ability and intelligence -1st out of 872...
His most.. loved one is ....Leon 
...
Urgh,.. I don't feel good... so.. heavy.."

Everything around him dropped to the floor and Fuuta held his head, massaging his temples to subdue his drowsiness. One look out of the Window explained everything. "It's raining.." His words were almost inaudible and Reborn began to connect the dots immediately. "Your powers struggle with rain, right?" The boy in question nodded slightly before adding. "I hate rain, my rankings go all wrong, .. maybe because I lose connection to the ranking planet?" "Has anyone seen when it began to rain?" Reborn looked around him but everyone shook their heads signaling that they didn't know. As he looked around once more he noticed that Hibari had left. "Pah! As if Dame-Tsuna could be first in combat and intelligence! this must have been already wrong!" Ietsuna couldn't help but scoff at such nonsense. Reborn on the other hand wasn't so sure about that.