IX

Narrator POV:

"...-The orbital model allows one to pinpoint a theoretical location of an electron within an atom. As for the visualisation, we'll use the electron cloud model.-" Nezu-sensei began to write on the blackboard, drawing different shapes, some were round others looked more like a balloon. 

"-The orbital model is a way of describing the structure and behaviour of electrons within an atom. It's based on the quantum theory of matter which states that electrons have particles as well as wave properties. This model also replaces the old idea, that electrons move in a fixed circular orbit around the nucleus, as proposed by Niels Bohr and others. Additionally, does the orbital model help you understand that an electron in an atom doesn't have a specific position or direction but has a chance to be found in a certain area of ​​space around the nucleus. This region is called an orbital and that can be formed in a mathematical term to describe a wave function. A wave function describes the shape, size, orientation, and strength of a structure. As you can see, the square of the wave function is the highest probability density of finding an electron at any point in the orbit.-"

The endless rant of Nezu's teaching continued and most of the class had either fallen asleep by now or were chattering about the incoming Baseball match. Nezu-sensei was about to explain more about the new topic to the class, however, as he looked up from his notebook and saw most of his class asleep or talking a tick mark appeared on his forehead.

He clicked his tongue and smashed his notebook on the table successfully gaining everyone's attention.... or at least almost everyone's. Gokudera Hayato was still sleeping, head leaned back and both feet on his table, and Sawada Tsunayoshi who was non-stop looking out of the window.

'These snotty brats! How dare they to ignore me! Gukudera is to a certain degree tolerable. How annoying to see such a gifted mind go to waste. But the main problem is Dame-Tsuna! He isn't as smart as Gokudera or as likeable as his brother. All he ever does is to daydream. His grades are just too perfect. He must be cheating or else this would be impossible! He is a disgrace to everyone around him.'

Nezu turned around and took a piece of chalk from the blackboard. "Oi, Dame-Tsuna! How dare you to ignore my teaching? I am an elite teacher after all. You should be thankful for me to teach someone as useless as you are." The class joined in, some began to make fun of the brunette as well, while others just laughed.

But Tsuna hasn't noticed any of it, still deep in thought. "Don't you dare to ignore me!" Nezu was by now more than furious.  He flipped the chalk in his hands for a moment before he aimed at the brunet. "Maybe this will help." The class watched, ready to witness whatever happens next but they weren't prepared for what they saw.

Tsuna fetched the chalk mid-air and catapulted same back to its origin. The chalk flew so fast that it pulverised upon colliding with Nezu-senseis forehead. The class was stunned and Nezu stumbled for a few steps before he passed out. Everyone freaked out, questioning whatever they believed to witness. As for the brunette, he hasn't stopped daydreaming for one second not noticing the turmoil around him.

But everything changed at the speed of light as the brunette stood up and rushed out of the door. His class members watched him run out of class, making fun of his unusual behaviour. Even though there were a few exceptions, as they were genuinely worried for him. The silvernette woke up due to the rushed movement next to him, following his friend out of the room and a ginger who looked worried at her best friend, unsure what to think about this situation.

"Hana-chan... " "Yeah... I know that you're worried about him but he has to learn to put up against those monkeys there is nothing we can do about it." "I know that but there has to be something, anything we can do!" "Kyoko,-"

Suddenly the door opened and a guy from the next class stood there panting. Trying to catch his breath, he wiped a sweat pearl rolling from his chin with his wristband before yelling. "I-it's Yamamoto! HE ..He's about TO J-jUmP off THE ROOF!"  

Hayato POV:

*sigh* 'Just why? How can anyone teach such an interesting subject, as science, like this? His teaching could be used as torture. *pfft* That would be an actual idea... *sigh* Maybe I should just sleep a little.' With this in mind, I positioned myself on my chair and drifted soon off to dreamland.

"..-an, ran away! Faster! There is no time to-" *bang* *bang*.. My breath hitched as I watched those innocent villagers die in vain. 'Jesus fucking Christ! I-i wasn't fast enough.' I aimed and stroked the attacker down but I couldn't save their lives, I averted my eyes for a few seconds trying not to cry.

'What should I do now? They set fires all around the village. I need to inform the tenth before it's too late!' I dashed away into an alleyway trying to find the fastest route back to the mansion. 'One left, two hundred meters straight and then right and at the corner-' My body froze as I heard a scream rang out through the streets. 'This voice was ÷^∆×√ I have to save ≠₹©!...'

'Wait, who was it again? A boy? A girl? Why can't I seem to remember... Remember? But this never happened... Or ...has it? ... No this is a dream. Right, I fell asleep in Nezu's class. Yes, I just have to wake up, then everything will be okay and I don't have to think about her...'

A loud noise woke me up as I watched the idiot rat stagger and collapse. 'What the fuck?' As I looked around I thought back to my dream. 'Why does it feel like I forgot something important and ..sad..?' My mind clouded up and I couldn't seem to recall whatever my dream was about.

Suddenly fell a chair next to me and I could only watch the Tenth... No Tsuna-sama sprinted out of the room. 'Shit! Had something happened to him? I have to make sure he's alright!' I jumbled to my feet and ran after the brunette.

'He's fast! *pant* Where did he go?' As I turned around a corner I bumped into the brunette I was looking for. "Tsuna-sama! Are you alright? You left  so urgently." "Hayato-" My ears perked up as he said my name. "-I need you to help me with something." "Yes, I'll help you no matter what happens!" 'Yay!! My first mission from Tsuna-sama! Maybe I can still be his right-hand man even though he isn't the Decimo.' As I waited for further instructions I saw something flashing in his eyes... was it .. sadness? "Listen well, you need to-"