XIX

Ietsuna POV:

The following week was filled with Bianchi's assassination attempts. To be honest were, the more time had passed, the attempts less killing-orientated and more focused on annoying me to the point of fury and I was more than fed up with it.

Takamoto-kun and I were on our way back from school discussing the upcoming English test tomorrow as I felt a shiver down my spine. "Urgh! I can't endure this anymore! Whenever I pass a corner I'm certain that Bianchi pops up again!" "Hm~ Don't worry Sawada-chan she is less serious about it than before so I guess she'll stop... eventually.." The blond let his head fall back looking up in the sky. A blue sky with only a few white and fluffy clouds idly floating around.

As soon as we entered my house we went for the kitchen to grab some snacks as the devil spawn spotted us. "Back from school, I see. Then why don't we start our tutoring session right away." The ravenette sipped his remaining espresso and a subtle smile graced his lips. Something you don't see often as I noted.

Narrator POV:

Reborn never failed to surprise his students with the most ridiculous tutoring ideas. For example, right now were small dynamites strapped around Ietsuna and Kyo. Each wrong answer would detonate one of the explosives. They were small enough that they didn't need to worry about major injuries but they still hurt more than necessary. *boom* "Wrong. Again. Aho-Ie you should concentrate more. The correct translation would be: Professor Laird brings out very clearly the degree to which in eighteenth-century England a popular author could not only possess but expound at length >a philosophy<. You need to look at how the sentence makes sense and don't just put words together." Ietsuna was covered in bruises while Kyo hadn't set one of the explosives off yet even though all he did was doodling around. "Fuck you! Why only me?!" "First off all language! Secondly, he was already done with his sheet while you were stuck on the third question. The peach blonde held his paper up marked with an eighty-nine out of a hundred.

That pissed the soon-to-be Decimo even more off he laid his head on the desk while muttering incoherent words. "That reminds me .. Aho-Ie.. where had you seen the animal language technique beforehand? You were about to tell me more as Bianchi buzzed in." The blond in question lifted his head a little before resting said on his hand. "Oh yeah... Dame-Tsuna always has some bugs or animals around him as if he is some kind of Disney Princess..."

'It's him again. He not only holds great potential and skill but he seems to hide all of that on purpose! Additionally, whenever I try to find out more he slips out of the situation without any effort. Is it because of his hyper intuition or?' Reborn would never admit it but this insecurity drove him crazy. 'I have to confront him about that.' something glistened in his black eyes that let Ietsuna shiver.

The day was coming to an end, and Nana invited Kyo to stay for dinner.

The teens and Reborn went downstairs and froze at the kitchen doorframe. Ietsuna had to hold on to the doorframe so he wouldn't fall over while the taller teen patted his friend back in sympathy. The ravenette on the contrary wiggled his way through and hopped upon the kitchen table analysing the situation around him. At the stove were Nana and Bianchi chatting happily while Lambo and I-Pin were running in circles around the table and Tsuna sat on the head of the table sipping his hot cocoa. The brunette lifted his eyes and stared at Reborns. An unspoken challenge displayed in his glace.

"What's going on here?" "Oh, Reborn-kun, Ie-kun and you Takamoto-kun please sit down Bianchi-chan had agreed to help with the cooking preparations so we're almost done." Nana's radiant smile was shadowed by the thought of the pinknettes cooking skills but no one dared to tell the elderly woman the truth. "Kaa-san, ... How did you two meet?" The blond tried his best to fight against his incoming stomachache. "Bianchi-chan? I was grocery shopping and we started talking and then I heard that she knows you and Reborn-kun so I invited her over." "Eh~ Don't you say... And what about the egg head?" "That was me.-" Tsuna piped in.

"I took the shortcut through the park and ran into her. She was looking for Reborn with a letter from her master." Reborn took the letter handed to him before reading out loud "Dearest friend Reborn, I'm on a mission overseas. Please look over I-Pin for me until we meet again. Yours truly Fon." The ravenette grumped the latter and tossed it in the trash can. "This airhead! Take responsibility for your own student I have enough on my plate with this idiot." "Ey!-" The blond tried to argue but was stopped by Reborn's death stare. "Say one more word and I'll double your training again." The threat worked instantly and Tsuna snickered at his brother. I-Pin and Lambo were still absorbed in their game till the former saw Ietsuna. "又是你,我一定要打敗我的目標! (It's you again, I have to defeat my target!)" She paused for a second before she jumped into action as Reborn called her out. "等一下一筒,你的目標是誰?你有他的照片嗎?(Wait a moment I-Pin, who is your target? Have you some sort of picture of him?)" The little girl thought a little before she took a picture out of her pocket.

The picture showed a chubby man with a cigar between his lips. "Eeh! He does look nothing like me!!" Reborn looked back and forth between I-Pin, Ietsuna and the picture as he understood the misunderstanding. "你戴眼鏡,對嗎?(You're wearing glasses, right?)" She nodded reluctantly and took her glasses out blushing while doing so. When she saw the difference between the target in the picture and Ietsuna she apologized immediately. Her glace swift around once more and saw that Lambo didn't actually look like a broccoli monster. That caused some more arguing between them before they continued to chase after one another. "So..she is really short-sighted... Incredible that she managed to find her was till now." Kyo thought out loud. "If I heard that right I-Pin-chan will say with us too? Then how about Lambo-kun and her will go to primary school?" Nana put her fingertips together thrilled by the idea.

Ietsuna couldn't help but wonder when his house became a welfare... Lost in thoughts he ate some of the food Bianchi prepared resulting in him to pass out on the table while the others discussed Nana's plan.