XI

Tsuna POV:
We somehow managed to get into the school building safe and sound. "Fu~ that was a close call." I turned my head, as I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at its owner. "Tsuna.. I-... I'm sorry for all the trouble and that I didn't help you back then, even though you didn't hesitate to risk your life to save mine.." Takeshi's eyes were filled with pain and regret.

"You don't have to be sorry. I haven't said anything either and please don't force yourself too much. It's okay to focus on your own needs and emotions from time to time. This isn't a sign of weakness but one of strength. So please, promise me that you won't fake your smile ever again... It hurts me whenever I see it." The taller teen looked at me dumbfounded before his face lit up. "Thanks, Tsuna."

"Oi, don't be so informal with Tsuna-sama!" The annoyed silvernette had enough. "Maa~ ma~ don't worry I haven't forgotten about your help, thank you, Haya-chan!" "What did you just call me, you Baseball-freak?!" "Haya-chan~ is Haya-chan~! Just go with the flow.~" Inaudible noises escaped the bomber and he grabbed his dynamites.

"Hayato.-" My voice was laced with a hint of authority not much, but it was enough that he followed at once. "-please reconsider whether you damage the school building. I don't want Kyoya to bite you to death." "Of course, Tsuna-sama!" I could almost see puppy ears and tail on him but I dismissed the thought as Takeshi asked Hayato how he had known where to catch us. "Tsuna-sama had told me to-" "That doesn't really matter. Important is that everyone is safe.-" I cut off the chatty silvernette before he could say more than necessary. "I just had a good hunch that's all."

"Hua~ Not bad then!" Takeshi's smile had only grown in the time being. *sigh* 'I'm just glad everything is over now ...' *dong-ding~, dong~-dong~* "Yamamoto Takeshi-kun, please come to the principals' office this instant! I repeat: Yamamoto Takeshi-kun, please come to the principals' office this instant!"

I looked at the person in question and he noticed me staring. "Don't worry. I'm okay now, because now I understood, that there are people who really care for me and that I'm not alone." He jogged to the door and gave a two-finger salute. "See you later guys!"

I watched him leave and turned to the silvernette beside me. "... Hayato, class is about to start... Would you mind going first? I still have something to take care of." "Sure thing, but do you need help or anything?" "No no, it'll be okay." The taller teen eyed me one more time before he left the room. After a few seconds of silence, I narrowed my eyes and asked in the empty room. "You know spying isn't nice of you right, Reborn?" *pff-* "I'm not spying, I'm merely investigating." "Don't lie. I know you were enjoying the show." "Hn~ If someone is lying then it's you."

Reborn POV:
Since the beginning, he had been hiding something. All the events and situations didn't add up and left more questions rather than answers. "Since when are you on a first-name basis with Hibari?" "Am I?" "You called him Kyoya earlier.." "He has a nice name, don't you think? Tsunayoshi is such a mouthful." "You're changing subject again." "That reminds me, I've seen a young kid this morning." "And?" I narrowed my eyes at the brunette. He is scheming something again. "Well, he looked really adorable. He had curly black locks and had horns on his head. Maybe he was cosplaying an anime character?-" He tilted his head to the side as he continued. "-and he wore a cow-printed t-shirt. This combo was just perfect!"

I was dumbfounded by that. 'Where is the storyline?! And what about that kid?' A memory was triggered as I thought about the odd description. 'Cow prints on a onesie... Wasn't there a famiglia back in Italy, whose youngest son was obsessed with his cow-printed onesie? What was the name again... Bovano?.. No.. Bovino? Yeah, that sounds more like it and their youngest was ... Lambo I think. But this is impossible anyway.'

I was lost in thoughts and as I re-entered reality I looked around ... and looked around, not once but twice more times but it didn't change the fact that I was all by myself. "This goddamn motherfucker! When? How ... did he get the fuck away?!" I jumped onto the window still to find any clues as I saw the one, I was looking for leaving the school grounds. I watched him, while he strolled some more meters before he looked back towards the school. Our eyes met and I narrowed my eyes at him but he gave me a toothy grin in response.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I watched the brunette leave. *t'che* 'He got away.' Some inaudible noises escaped my throat and watched as Tsuna disappeared behind a corner. 'Not bad, but two can play this game.' A smirk crept on my face and I could almost feel devil horns grow on my head. "Whether you are bald or straight ass stupid, you dared to challenge me, the world's best Hitman, you'll pay for this."

A few hours later, ?? POV:
"Aah~ finally out of the plane." I went to grab my luggage to exit the airport Narita, but ...it wasn't there. As I was about to look for it, a customs officer asked me to follow him for some information about my luggage.

"Miss, if you could please follow me? I would like to ask you about those vines and ...animal skeletons we found in your luggage. These are a biohazard and illegal so I need to confiscate-" "I see, thank you for informing me. Would you like to have some soda as compensation?" The officer had a confused look on his face as he declined my offer.

"Then, how about this!-" I said as I smashed a piece of one of my favourite cakes into his face. "Poison cooking!" The poor deputy sank to the floor while I packed my stuff and left the airport, thinking about my next targets 'Now, all I have to do is to get rid of them and then we can get married! Just wait a little more, my darling!"

Narrator POV:
In a Combini one block away from the Namimori High school stood a tall silvernette who suddenly shuddered. "Ara~ did you catch a cold Hayato?" He could feel a shiver rolling down his spine. "No, this is something else... AND don't call me by my first name like we were friends! You baseball freak!" "Ma~ ma~ but we are friends right, Tsuna?" The two turned their heads to the brunette in question.

"You two should stop fighting and concentrate on the groceries. We still have carrots and onions on Kaa-san's shopping list."