VIII

Narrator POV:

Several days passed and gradually everything went back to normal. It was early morning, and Reborn went for his favourite morning routine: waking up Aho-Ie.

Reborn POV:

I went to Aho-Ie's room considering all the possibilities to annoy the shit out of him. As I walked down the hallway my eyes caught the fish nameplate of Dame-Tsuna's door. I hesitated for a second, entering wouldn't matter. The boy already went to school. I side-eyed the door for a few more moments before I entered the room next door.

The room has changed a lot since the first time I entered. The books were in the bookshelves and the trash was in the bin. Even the air quality had improved. I was slightly proud of myself and proceeded to walk to my prey who was still fast asleep. "Wake up Aho-Ie. It's already half past seven." I yelled, but with no response. 'Okay, if you want to play games I'll play with you.

Leon read my mood, crawled down the brim of my fedora and hopped beside me on Ietsuna's bed. My little four-legged friend morphed into a defibrillator. I took the paddles out carefully so as not to rub them together. I hovered above my student and visualised what was about to happen. "CLEAR!" I yelled while pressing the paddles onto Aho-Ie's chest, passing an electric current through my patient's body.

"WHAT the fukin' HELL?!" "Ciaossu. Did you sleep well?" "Well, not anymore!!" Ietsuna rubbed his head not noticing his hair stood on end. "You should get ready School starts in half an hour. "Shit! If you already wake me, can't you wake up earlier?!" He stumbled out of his bed and fell out of his bed landing on his chin. Letting out inaudible noises, he sat up and rubbed his chin with the back of his hand.

Only then to notice myself dressed up as a doctor with the Leon defibrillator paddles still in my hands. "D-did you shook me with that thing?! Did you fuking plan on electrocuting me now?" I sent him with a kick on the head flying before responding. "Language. You should really get a liking for that. It's a family tradition after all. And look,-" I pointed at the clock."-time flies. You only have about thirteen minutes left... Or you'll get bitten by Hibari." Ietsuna let out a girly scream and ran for his life, literally.

Narrator POV:
After school were club activities. Ietsuna, who was talented in all sorts of sports was often asked to help or join, other clubs if they needed a hand. This time two clubs, the baseball and the boxing club, fought over who would get Ietsuna to join them.

"-if you join us we'll provide you one week with lunch!" "And if you join us we'll make it two weeks!!" "One month! "Two m-" "Guys!" Both groups looked at the person, all this fuss was about. The blond held his hands up, to stop the fight, a smile on his lips. The attention flattered him. "Don't worry, I'll help both of you. On Mondays and Thursdays, I'll help the boxing club, and on Tuesdays and Fridays, I'll help the baseball team. Saturdays count double. The payment is lunch according to the days I help you out. Deal?"

Both clubs cheered. Up to the moment, the captain of the boxing club saw them. "Oi! What'cha extreme doing over here!" Those who weren't used to his loud voice winced, holding their hands over their ears. "Good morning Sasagawa-senpai" The boxing club members greeted. The white-haired teen looked around, catching on to what was going on. "What are you guys talking about?" He narrowed his eyes, his instinct telling him that something was going on.

"Well, you know Senpai... we-" "I, Sawada Ietsuna, will help you out." "No, thank you. The boxing club doesn't need an extreme self-righteous prick like you. Hanajima, Saito, Furuta and Ito-" The captain called out. "-you come with me. We have training." The other team members reluctantly followed their Senpai, as they passed Ietsuna, Furuta apologized for the trouble and left with the others.

Ietsuna's smile was long forgotten.

Ietsuna POV:
'Today is a wonderful day! I managed to be on time so Hibari-san didn't bite me to death, Nezu-sensei forgot about the homework I didn't do and now two sports clubs are fighting over me. I think I might be in heaven!'

"-Deal?" I asked. I felt pretty generous with my offer. The others cheered and I couldn't help but love this sensation of appreciation, that others need me to save the day. Everything went smoothly, up to the moment when this bonehead Sasagawa saw us. *tsk* I clicked with my tongue hearing his annoying voice. Our eyes met and he narrowed his eyes at me. 'What's your goddamn problem?!'

After merely seconds had passed the older teen looked past me to his club members. One of them tried to explain but I cut him off. "I, Sawada Ietsuna, will help you out." I explained waiting for the praises but instead, his lips formed a grim line and his eyes narrowed even more than before. "No, thank you.-" 'What?! How dare he! "-The boxing club doesn't need an extreme self-righteous prick like you. Hanajima, Saito, Furuta and Ito-" 'Self-righteous?! Me? Am I not standing here volunteering to help you guys? And here you come all snobby and denying my generous offering?' "-you come with me. We have training."

'This audacity to humiliate me in front of so many people!' I looked behind me and the other team members reluctantly followed their Senpai. As Furuta Naoki walked past me he apologized for the trouble and left with the others.

My thoughts were interrupted as someone touched my shoulder. I turned and looked at Yamamoto Takeshi the star baseball player. "Are you ok? Did you and Senpai fight?" I noticed that I wasn't smiling anymore and gave a halfhearted smile. "Yeah, why not? It's their decision and now I have more time for you guys." Yamamoto's eyes lingered on me for a few more seconds before he returned the smile. "Great, then let's go to the baseball pitch!"

The club members cheered and began to jog to the pitch, all fired up for the incoming training session, while I thought back to Sasagawa. 'This son of a bitch! I'll make sure to pay him back.' The thought made me smile a bit and I began to follow the baseball team.

'Now it's time to show them who the real baseball star in our school is.''