XVIII

Reborn POV:

'Damn doorbell. Just as he was about to tell me more... What a shame! *sigh* ..If my hunch is right that must be Bianchi... I should follow them before she might actually kill him." Without further delay I followed after them hiding my presence to spy- I mean to observe how my student manages the situation.

I jumped on the sideboard and hid in between a lavender and pansy flower arrangement. Nothing unusual happened as Aho-Ie opened the door only to start stuttering, a smirk formed on my lips as I made a mental note to double his training. Not long after Bianchi readied her attack as I felt my skin pickle up. I looked around me to find the source of this ominous feeling to find no other than Tsunayoshi at the top of the stairs. Ordinary people might have missed it but his aura was different than usual... more mature and spiked with authority but his eyes told a different story as they were filled with grief, regret and ... sorrow?

The look of his eyes vanished in an instant and a cheerful and childish behaviour covered his previous emotions. 'I have to admit that he's a great actor... though why did he seem to be so.. distressed in the first place?' After the brief back and forth between the idiot brothers, was the younger about to walk down the stairs when he missed a step causing him to stumble down the flight of stairs. Simultaneously prepared Bianchi for her attack but missed due to the brunette's fall. To be honest it was incredibly entertaining to watch. But what impressed me the most was what came after. Without further notice were Yamamoto and Gokudera at the scene. The former took care of the twins while the latter held a protective stance. Even Aho-Ie's soon-to-be guardian joined, who seemed to understand the situation better than my own student.

Mental Note: triple his training!

I sighted one more time and stepped out of my hiding spot, firing my gun once in the air, successfully gaining the attention of those around me.

Narrator POV:
All eyes were now fixated on Reborn who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Ciaossu Bianchi." ".....Bianchi? Stop joking ! If my sister would be here I would have already had a fukin' stomachache!" The scowl on the silvernette face deepened as he almost barked his response. "You've always been too quick to judge, Hayato.-" Bianchi took her mask off, flipping a few strands of her hair away in the progress and ran over to Reborn. "My darling! I missed you so much! I'm here to bring you back. Let's do another big job together, Reborn!"

In the meantime Hayato's stomach began to rumble causing him to lean over, clenching his arms around his torso. "Oi, Haya-chan! Are you okay? You don't look good have eaten somethin' bad or?" Tsuna got up from the floor and kneeled beside the silver head rubbing circles on his back. "... I'm f-f-fine! *grumble* it's just
.. as a child, Aneki noticed her ability to poison cooking.-" He stopped for a few seconds to catch his breath before he continued. "A method to turn every dish into a deadly weapon. And unfortunately ...I was her guinea pig. That leads to a huge trauma and since then whenever I ... see her face I instantly get a stomachache!" "It's okay... If you want to we could go back to my room." "Don't worry Tsuna-sama. I can *growl* manage.." The brunette shook his head at the taller teen's actions and with Takeshis help they retreated back upstairs.

The blond looked confused at all the new information before him. "Eh?!" "I told you, Bianchi. I have a job to raise Ietsuna, so I can't." "... poor Reborn. A peaceful place doesn't suit you... A dark world where it's dangerous and thrilling would fit you more...-" "Eh?!" "-So, you won't be free again unless the 10th dies due to an accident or something similar..." "Eh?!? Now wait a second! IS THAT WHY YOU TRIED TO KILL ME? And if I think about it that was you too! At the cafeteria!" The pinknette turned her head a little as if she had forgotten that Ietsuna was also present. "Hm... Yeah, that was me.-" That was all she said before her attention was back to the Hitman. 

"I'll go home for now. When the Decimo is murder- *caugh* dead I'll come to bring you back again." "Eh?! What the fuck?? What's up with that woman?" The door closed behind her and Ietsuna was lost in questions. "Her name is Bianchi, she is a freelance Hitman that's also called poison scorpion 'cause she kills people with her poisonous cocking and she's Hayatos older sister." "What the actual fuck? And she wants to kill me... because of you, right?? I mean she does flaw about you a lot!" Reborn's black beaded eyes shone a little and a smirk appeared on his face. "Well, that's because I'm quite popular with women. She loves me and to be honest we went out at some point too.-" "Y-you and her? Are ... d-d-d-dating?!!!" The blond eyes widened in shock and almost fell out of its socket. "Yeah, she is my fourth lover," Reborn said rather proudly holding four fingers up. 

"You're a goddamn baby! Do you even know the fucking meaning behind that?! And she is targeting my frickin' life!" "Aho-Ie, Humans are creatures that will die one day so better prepare for it." The blond teen couldn't help but facepalm. "So, my only option is to die. Lovely." "Sad, I know. Anyway, that's the reason you need guardians to prevent a premature death." Reborn now came to face Takemoto. "Nice to meet you, let's not waste any more time and start tortu- training immediately." The peach blonde noticed the slip-up but didn't say anything, instead, he closed in the distance between them and held his hand out. "It's my pleasure, please take good care of me from now on." His words were supported by a small bow of his head. "You have good manners I appreciate it. Aho-Ie should really learn a thing or two from you. He is an idiot and he is exceptionally vulgar too. So please guide him a little." Reborn too bowed his head with courtesy. "Ey! You do know that I have fucking ears, right?!"

" "Stop whining and start learning." " Kyo and Reborn said simultaneously loving the hilarious look on Ietsuna's face. 'I think this might have been a huge mistake, all that's missing is Dame-Tsuna and the sadist trio is complete!'