Chapter 1: Birthday Surprise and not a good one

New story so excited yaay ireally hope I stick with this because some of my other stories that I tried to write didn't end so well. Anyway it's like 4 in the morning and this idea for a book came into my mind plus I could not fall back asleep so here I am.
Without further a do I shall write with passion!
I don't know about you guys but that sounded like a quote and I didn't quote it promise. I made it up but if it's a quote that's cool!

Winter's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WINTERRRRRRRR HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" my best friends Lily and Quinn screamed/sang in my face waking me up.
"What the hell!" I screamed and face planted the floor. There are more people that I want with their face in the ground.
"Hey come on it's almost 12:42 you need to be ready to shift come on" Lily said helping me get up. Since I was born at that time I was going to start to shift at that time.
"You guys I'm worried what if I don't like my wolf I mean will she be nice. What if she's a total butt nugget?" I asked frowning a little at the thought of having a mean and over powering wolf.
"Did you just say butt nugget?" Quinn asked laughing. Have Quinn come to the rescue when your worried. She'll help you smile even at the worst of times.
"Okay you two get out so I can get dressed please" I said they nodded and left.
I slipped into some sweats and a baggy shirt so I wouldn't rip out of my clothes that easily, but since I'm an alpha I'll be bigger. Oh well they'll end up ripping anyway. It was 12:40 when I headed downstairs.
Two minutes later and I'm surrounded by my parents and my little brother, Liam, and my little sister, Thea. Liam is 13 while Thea is 10. Lily and Quinn were there too.
But when the clock hit 12:43 everyone including me panicked.
"She should have shifted by now!" I heard my dad growl and grip his hair.
"Calm down she might be a late bloomer like I was don't worry she'll turn soon. Probably this week. I turned three days after my sixteenth birthday" my mom said trying to calm down my dad. "What if I never turn?" I asked tears now brimming my eyes "Will I still be the alpha?"
My dad looked down at me and smiled but guilt and sadness was clear in the lie of a true smile.
"I'm so sorry sweety but if you don't turn you can not be alpha anymore" he said.
"Yes!" I heard Liam shout everyone turned to him with there eyebrows raised "I-i I mean that...um well...you see.... I'll become the new alpha and... I'm sorry Winny" Liam apologized sincerely using the nickname he gave me when he was four.
"It's ok I know you'll make a great alpha IF I don't shift" I said as I tried desperately to hold my tears back as much as I possibly could, but my wishes were not granted when I felt something wet trail down my cheek and on to my lips which ended there salty trip.
"Don't cry sweets. I'm sure you'll shift in a few days" my mom said pulling me into a hug which I started to cry even more.

~~~~~~Two months later~~~~~~

"Doctor Phillip she still hasn't shifted yet and we are getting worried" my dad said to our pack doctor who was obviously scared shitless because of the tone my dad used.
"I-Im very s-sorry alpha but there i-is n-nothing we can do about y-your daughters in-incapability of sh-shifting" I heard Phillip stutter which was a bad idea on his part. "What do you meen you can't fix her! She should have shifted two months ago! Two fucking months!" My dad said. Saying he was mad was a complete understatement he was outraged. He grabbed Phillip's neck and pushed him to the wall, but I stood up to protest.
"Dad stop you're going to kill him! If there is nothing he can do then we know that I'm human" I said with tears threatening to pool over again.
"Don't say that! I know your a werewolf I can smell it. It smells a little more like the Earth but it still smells werewolf" my dad said getting calmer as he spoke.
"Ok then what's wrong with me. If I'm a werewolf then why aren't I shifting?" I asked getting frustrated now.
"I don't know" my dad sighed in defeat.
"We should get home dad" I said feeling tired because we've been here since 4 and now it's almost 9. The doctor had been taking and running text on everything my hair my blood my nails my saliva. It was gross and it all pointed to me being a werewolf, but when the doctor told us that he didn't look me in the eye abd he didn't look as confident.
What if he was lying. What if.... no my pack doctor wouldn't do that would he? I shrugged it off and got in my dads SUV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooooo did he lie maybe maybe not? Only I know hahaha
Ok so I write this in one night I fell so accomplished YaY. Can't wait till the next one which will be awesome cause it's now her seventeenth birthday. Congrats to her! I'm a weirdo don't push it.... anywho I'm bored can't fall asleep and it's almost 5am hurray for not sleeping! Sarcasm laced her voice so much it would make shoe laces jealous. Lol thats funny why am I taking to myself I don't know that sounds like a personable problem yes I think it is too therapy here we come NOT! joking lol

Love y'all