Chapter 15: Talk about heat

Winter's POV

(One week after Xander is given the potion)

"I can finally talk!" Xander exclaims with a clear voice as he and I walk up to Monte's shack.
"Ya. Um the reason I brought you here was so that you could meet someone. My uncle Monte, he's a worlock" I say as the shack comes into view.
"A worlock? Do those even exist anymore?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"Well uncle Monte, he's in a group with a lot more worlocks and witches and wizards and others with magical use. My grandfather on my mom's side is a wizard and my grandmother on my mom's side is a fox. That's where I get the fox gene from. On my dad's side his mom and dad are both regular wolves" I say walking into Monte's empty shack.
"Oh" is all he says.
"Uncle Monte? Are you there?" I say and again the vapor appears and Monte amerges from it.
"Good to see you Winter. Ahh you must be Xander" Monte says stretching his hand out to greet Xander.
"Nice to meet you, sir" Xander says and I have to stifle a laugh.
"Sir makes me sound old, please call me Monte" he says.

A couple hours later and we are on our way back to my house.

As soon as we get home we go in the kitchen to prepare some lunch. My mom and dad are out of the house due to pack stuff which Xander and I should be at but who cares it's only minor stuff, taxes and money blah blah blah.
"So um. I have to tell you something" I say as he gets out the bread for grilled cheese.
"Hm?" He hums as he gets the cheese from the fridge.
"Myheatiscomingsoon" I blurt.
"What? Can you slow down a bit?" He chuckles.
"My um uhhh yaa my heat is coming soon" I say embarrassed and his eyes go wide.
"Oh" is all he can say and I can see his eyes go from a different shade of grey.
"Xander?"
"Nope, try again babe" Kyle says as he moves closer to me.
"We can't do this right now. Can I have Xander back?" I ask him.
"Can't we talk about it?" He asks.
"Um I don't think we can have a civil conversation without you trying to make out with me. Please Kyle I need Xander right now" I say.
"Fine" he huffs and his eyes go lighter.
"So yah. What are we gonna do?" I ask.
"Well I'm pretty sure we aren't coming out of this without losing something" he says and I can feel Caitlin pushing to be in control.
"Yah. Well we are having a dinner party at my house to celebrate the combined packs in five days so hopefully it will happen after that" I tell him.
"I hope so too. Well I have to go see how the new pack house is going along I'll see you tonight. I love you" he kisses me.
"I love you too" I say after the kiss ends and he walks out.

》》》》dinner party》》》》

It's two hours before the party starts and I decide it's finally time to get ready.
'We have a problem ' Caitlin tells me as I get out of the shower.
'And what is that ' I ask and then it hits me like a tidal wave.
'Our heat' Caitlin says 'I want to see him. NOW!' She screams in my head.
' Calm down ' I say even though the urges are deafening and won't quiet down.
I block her out and continue to get dressed even though it's almost impossible when my body feels on fire.
"Fuck" I murmur to myself as I zip up my blue dress, but I can't zip it up all the way.
That's when I smell him, he's downstairs.
' I'm up here ' I mind link him and in less than five seconds he's at my doorway.
"Well hello beautiful. You shouldn't be zipping up that dress, I should be helping you get out of it" Kyle says as he strides towards me.
"Kyle, we need to be able to get through tonight. We can't miss this because we will be the alphas of this pack sooner or later. We need to push through just for two hours then I'm yours for the rest of the night. We can even go back to your pack house because everyone is here" I say and even though I really want to rip all of his clothes of right now and.... not time for your dirty thoughts right now!
"Ok but as soon as you finish dinner we are leaving" he tells me.
"Great, now can you zip the rest up the rest of my dress" I ask.
He nods and I turn around. He slowly pulls up the zipper.
How can a zipper being pulled up be so sexually tense?
He finishes pulling up the zipper and as I turn around he places his lips on mine and I feel the little flame on my body ignite into a blazing fire. His lips feel better on mine than they ever have and he soon slips his tongue into my mouth. Fireworks, sparklers, anything exploding is what this kiss feels like.
Much to soon I pull away and send him downstairs with an adorable pout on his face.
I finish getting ready in the hour that I have left. My makeup is simple just some gold eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.
I head downstairs and outside where the big tables are set up and ready to be seated at. I sit next to Xander who instinctively places a hand on my bare thigh.
All night long whenever a male pack member would congratulate us on the combined packs Xander would push me into his side and growl "mine" in his alpha voice.
When we were finally able to leave which was way longer than two hours we got back to his pack house which lucky for us no-one would be in until tomorrow.
As soon as Xander and I walk in he pushes me up against the wall and kisses me ferociously.
Tonight is going to be fun.