Chapter 14: Abigail

Winter's POV

When I get to room 136 I start to get nervous.
What if she doesn't like me?
What if I don't like her?
I gather my courage and walk in.
"Hi" I say looking at James's mate and I smile but she scoffs instead.
'Fine be that way ' I tell Caitlin.
' Don't get mad she might not think he's your brother ' Caitlin retorted.
"It's nice to meet you" I say holding out my hand.
"Whatever" she says and turns her head.
"By the way I'm James's sister" I said confidently still holding my hand out.
"Oh I thought you were some jealous ex our something" she says taking my hand.
"No problem" I release her hand and give James a hug.
"I've got to go, so Winter if you'd like to get to know Abby some more I'll leave you to it" he says walking out of the room.
Me and Abby talk for a few hours before I decide it's time to go see Monte.
"Well, I have to go. It was nice meeting you and I'll see you soon I hope" I say giving her a hug.
"Ya that'd be wonderful" she says returning the hug and letting go.
I walk out and get in my car driving towards the woods.
"Uncle Monte? Are you here?" I say the chant.
"Nice to see you. Do you have the sanguinem?" He asks.
"The what?" I question the Latin word.
"Blood" he whispers.
"Oh, um yes. I do" I say taking it out of my purse.
"sed ne aequum omnibus caeli" he says and the blood turns blue. Before I can ask what does that mean? he says "it might not be fair but take all of the air" he says taking an eye drop thingy and sucking up some blood in it.
He takes a glass test tube with purple liquid and he drops three drops of the blue blood in it.
First drop, the purple turns pink. Second drop, the pink turns blue. Third drop, the blue turns green.
" accipere uenena et reexinanies, & non omnes asse relicto aliquantillum cedant cadent" he says and the blood solidifies.
"What the hell? How am I supposed to inject it now?" I ask.
"No worries ask for a cup of water put this in it and take the eye dropper and drop all the water on his tongue after drinking the water of course can't have that mixing together" he says and again before I ask he says " take the poison and drain it all, not leaving one bit to fall"
I chuckle "thanks"
"No problem. Now because this is green it will be hard hiding it from the doctor by just setting it on the table. I can't turn it clear because that would mess with the potion. Best be on your way I'd really like to meet that Xander of yours" he says and disappears into a clouds of smoke which I have recently learned is actually vaporized water.
Anywho I get out of the shack and decide tomorrow would be the best time to cure Xander.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I wake up and head downstairs.
"Hey sweetie are you going to go see Xander after school today?" My mom asks me handing me a plate of her famous blueberry waffles.
"Yes I am" I say.
"Can I come too?" Thea asks.
"Um I don't think you should" I say not wanting her to come because I have the potion to do.
"Why not" she asks stuffing a piece of waffle in her mouth.
"Because Xander isn't awake and he can't talk. So I think you'll be bored when we get there" I say making up the best excuses I could muster.
"Fine" she says and grabs her backpack along with Liam and head out the front door to wait for the school bus.
"Well I have to go" I say kissing my parents on the cheek.
"Have a good day sweetie" my mom says.
"Goodbye honey" my dad says.
"By guys, love you!" I shout as I walk out the door.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Hey babe" I hear Eduardo say after my last period.
"Hi Eduardo. Here to harass me?" I ask sweetly.
"No" he says and moves closer to me whispering in my ear "just know you'll always be mine" he whispers lips brushing my ears.
"No" I say confidently pushing him back "I'm not yours. I am Xander's" I say pulling the collar of my shirt down showing my mark.
"You'll be mine soon chica. Remember that" he shows me his fangs and walks away.
' Xander is going to kill him when he wakes up' I say to Caitlin.
'Ya not going to deny that ' Caitlin replies 'his protectiveness is so hot '
'I know but we have to wait one week before we do anything with him' I say back.
'I know. Maybe we should just wait out the next two weeks so he can heal properly' she tells me.
'I don't know I'd rather have him not talking for a week and up than him being asleep for two weeks' I say getting in my car and starting the engine.
' Fine ' she says and blocks me out.
"Diva" I say to myself and pull out of the school driveway.

When I get to the hospital I walk straight towards Xander's room where I find a nurse.
"Excuse me can you get me a cup of water please?" I ask her.
"No problem sweetie" she says and walks out I go over the plan in my head.
Get the cup of water
Drink the water so the cube can melt on it's own
Put the cube in
Wait for it to melt
Take the eye dropper
Suck the liquid up
Empty the eye dropper on his tongue
Easy I think to myself.
The nurse comes back in with glass of water and thankfully it's paper so the green won't show.
I gulp all of the water down and put the cube in, surprisingly it hasn't melted at all, but as soon as it his the bottom of the cup it melts completely.
I take the eye dropper and suck up all the liquid which wasn't much because the cube was really small. All the potion fits in the eye dropper and I open Xander's mouth dropping every drop on his tongue.
"What are you doing?" I hear a nurse say.
I got scared quickly and when I get scared Caitlin takes control.
"You never saw me in here" she says looking at the nurse.
"I never saw you in here" she repeats.
"I just got here" she says still looking in her eyes as she puts the dropper away.
"You just got here" she repeats.
Caitlin brakes eye contact and she lets me in control.
"Hi Winter are you here for Xander?" She asks.
"Um yah?" I say and it sounds like a question because I have no idea what happened.
"It's good to see you again" she says checking up on Xander who suddenly coughs.
"Xander" I say as I pull him into a hug.
He tries to speak but he can't.
' What's going on?' He asks me though the mind link.
' Well you got sprayed with some powerful toxins that knocked you out for two weeks' I say.
'oh' he says.
"Well it seems that his throat was affected by the spray because he can't speak. It will come back in a few days maybe a week" the nurse says "he can be released tomorrow" she finished and walks out.
"I'm so glad you're awake" I say hugging him again.
'Me too' he says through the mind link and kisses me.
Damn I missed his lips

Wooo another chapter sorry it took so long but I had stuff to do

Love y'all