Chapter 5: School and A New Kid

*evil laugh covered by a cough* don't mind me I have the flu hahahahah cough cough
Read my faithful foxies.
(This is Winter)

Winter's POV

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist and my alarm clock blaring next to me.
I tried to remove the arm but it just tightened, poop.
"Mfmmfmmhmm" the owners arm said.
"Get up lazy head we have school" I said swatting his arm.
"No five more days" he says and stuffs his head in the pillow.
"Do you want my mom to catch you up here or even better my dad" I said putting emphasis on dad so it would seem worse.
"Ok ok I'm up I'm up" he said giving me a kiss before jumping out the window.
"Boys" I mumbled and went to take a shower.
After my shower I dressed in light washed jean shorts and a red flowy blouse. I plastered on some light makeup which consisted of concealer (liquid face as my mom calls it), mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. My mom calls it 'painting my face' but it makes me look better so I don't make a fuss about it.
I grabbed an apple before I left for school and on my way there I noticed a car following me. It wasn't one of those stalker vans but it smelled faintly familiar.
Pine and chocolate.
The scent hit me like a hurricane, but I stopped and turned around to run towards my boyfriend's mustang.
"Hey foxy" he rolled down the passenger window and winked.
"Ew don't ever call me that again" I said and hopped in.
"Ok foxy" he smirked and pulled off.
I playfully hit his arm but I hit him too hard.
"Ow" he said taking one arm off the wheel to sooth his other.
"Awww did i hurt you" I teased smirking a little.
"Do you think foxes are stronger than wolves?" He asked stealing a glance.
"They might be but I don't know I mean it could just be I'm an alpha" I said but soon regretted it when Xander hit the brakes forcefully.
"What the hell!" I screamed.
"You're the alpha and you didn't bother to tell me!" Saying he was angry was an understatement.
"Sorry it never came up" I whispered and sunk down in my seat hoping it would open up and swallow me whole.
When someone is mad at you you feel bad but when your own mate is mad is mad at you it's ten times worse.
"Babe I just wish you would've told me" he laced our fingers "what pack are you going to. I'll go wherever you go" he said which made my heart swell.
"I don't know do you have a sibling to take your place?" I asked because if he did and he was close in age I would go to mine.
"No but I could have my beta take charge or... this might be a long shot, but maybe we could sign a treaty to combine our packs it would make us stronger and I plan on spending the rest of my life with you" he said blushing when he mentioned a future together.
"Yes! I'd love to combine our packs" I said but worried ran through my mind so I voiced them one by one.
"Are you the alpha of your pack?"
"Yes"
"What will my dad say about this. I'm not the alpha yet. I still have two years. What if he gives it over to me now. I'm not ready to be an alpha. What if your pack doesn't li" I got cut off by Xander. "They will love you now stop blabbing we're here" he said getting out and jogging over to my side if the car to open my door.
"Thank you" I said.
"You're welcome now let's go to the office to get our schedules" he said and grabbed my hand.
"I can't believe this is our last year at Ridgewood (made it up might be real it's a coincidence)"
We got there in a minute and the office lady, Mrs. Humning, handed us our schedules.
Xander grabbed mine and studied it with his.
He goes up to the office lady and asks her to change his so it would match mine.
We walked into our first period, english,  hand in hand. He walked us to the back of the class where most of the empty seats were and there was only one left and it was next to me.
Only a couple minutes in and the door swings open to reveal a very attractive very human boy walking in. Realizing who it is panic sets in and I started to shake slightly.
"Class this is Eduardo Monroe, he's new so make him feel welcome.
He walks to the back of the class and sits next to me. Still shaking I steal a glance at my ex-boyfriend. He's sitting there smirking at me which makes me speak up.
"What are you doing here" I said as soon as Xander got up to go to the bathroom.
"I'm here for you babe. I still love you" he says looking me in the eye.
"Well you should stop because I have a new boyfriend and he isn't going to like you being here" I say with venom coating every word.
"I know you still love me, chica. Leave him so we can be together" his stupid Mexican accent always makes me melt and I can't deny that he is-was my first love.
"Why would I ever go back to you?" I asked looking at him.
He stood up, walked over to my desk and leaned in close so that our lips brushed against each others.
"You will always be mine chica. No matter how much you deny it" with that he stood up and walked back to his seat.
How can I love my mate when I think I still love my ex?
---------------------------------------------------

Ooooo what's gonna happen?

Vote

Comment

Love y'all