Chapter 4: Sleepover

Ok I have a life and part of it is you guys and the other part is sleeping so without further a do
Read my faithful foxies!
(This is Xander)

Winter's POV

As soon as I was home I was engulfed in a gigantic hug.

"Where were you?" My mom asked frantically looking me over to see if I was hurt.

"Mom I would like to discuss that with you upstairs and dad" I paused letting out a shakey breath "you need to let me go. I can't breathe" I said trying to inhale another round of oxygen.

"Sorry" my dad whimpered "you were gone for two hours! Double of what you said" he exclaimed.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize. I lost track of time kind of got distracted." I said trying to hide the blush that crept on to my face.

"Ok sweets lets go upstairs so you can tell me what your adventure held" she looked at my dad"you will not be eavesdropping! Ok? And I don't want you to recruit Liam and Thea for this like the last time!" My mom shouted at him dragging me upstairs behind her.

As soon as she got in she let her squeals take hold over the silence. "You found your mate didn't you?" She asked and I could feel the shock waves crashing through my body.

"How could you tell?" I asked still shocked.

"how could i not! The way you blushed when you said 'distracted' and how you glowed when you got home and that stupid smile of adoration on yours lips this very moment! Who is he?" My mom gushed. Ew i thought silently.

"Well you are not going to believe this but it's Alpha Xander from the neighboring pack!" i said getting excited.

"Oh which pack are you going to go to his or yours?" My mom whispered.

"I didn't think about that" I said slowly " I mean i would love to go to his pack but I'll be alpha in two years and it will take Liam 5 years to become alpha. Do you think that dad can hold on for that long?" I asked shaking slightly because of my anxiety.

"He'll be able to hold on, but Liam might need to step in at 18 and not 19 maybe even 17" my mom said. "it's up to you sweetheart, but you need to talk to him about it too and I'll tell your father what's going on before bed. Now lets go eat some dinner I'm starving"

Just as to point out that I was too my stomach growled. "i guess i am too"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(skipping dinner)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I headed upstairs after helping Liam and Thea do the dishes. They stayed downstairs to watch TV before bed while i went to go get ready for bed.

I walked into my in suite and took a long 30 minute shower to relax my bones.

After my warm shower i put on my pj's, shorts and an over sized T, i crawled into bed after brushing my teeth. As soon as i closed my eyes something was thrown at my window.

Clunk

Clunk

Crash

One of whatever someone was throwing made it's way into my room! I got out of bed and walked over to where it landed. Then i walked over to my window to see a very impatient Xander standing there.

"How did you find me?" i whisper shouted to him.

"Um i followed your scent duh?" He whispered back.

"Oh um wanna come in?" I asked whispering still.

"I'd thought you'd never ask" he said and started walking back a little. He started running and then jumped up to grab my windowsill. Luckily he made it, but not without giving me a heart attack first.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" I whisper shouted again. " I thought you weren't going to make it up here" i said clutching my heart.

"It's good to know you care, babe. Can i....um you know....sleep here tonight?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck and blushing a little.

"you know you're cute when you blush?" i said "Yes you can stay here tonight, but try not to make any noise my mom or dad is probably wondering what the new scent is. Shit! What do I tell them?"I kept whisper shouting at him.
"Tell them it's a new perfume you got" he said.
"Good idea" I kissed him and walked out.
"Winter what's that smell?" My mom asked sniffing the air.
"It's just a new perfume I got. It suits me well don't you think" I asked her thinking of Xander smelling like pine and chocolate.
"Yes it smells nice. Goodnight sweety" my mom said and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight mom love you" I said giving her a hug.
"Love you too" she said and walked back downstairs. I let out the breath that I didn't realize I had been holding in them sighed and went back to my room. As soon as I got in Xander pushed me on the bed and started kissing me. It was sweet and he tasted like mint.
We pulled away and he leaned his head on mine.
"I know this might not be the right time or place, but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
I didn't know what to think.
Are we moving too fast?
What about the packs?
What will happen at school?
Does he even go to the same school?
"We should get to bed" I said to him trying to move under his grasp.
"Will you answer my question first?" He pleaded his eyes still swarmed with lust but fear and sadness laced his grey eyes.
"I'll tell you once we get situated ok?" I said messing with him because I already knew the answer to his question.
"Fine, but I'm not letting you sleep until you answer me" he said pointing at me accusingly.
I muttered an okay and slid under the covers as he did the same.
He wrapped his arms around me protectively and asked his question again.
"Yes" I whispered and fell into a dreamless sleep with my boyfriend wrapped around me.

Omg they're together wow only a day and they are boyfriend and girlfriend how did that happen oh wait I made it happen haha

Love y'all