Chapter 9: The Perfect Date

Read my faithful foxies!

Winter's POV

These few couple months have been rough.
Eduardo kept pestering me telling me that I still love him I just don't realize it yet and the rogues will destroy his pack starting with him.
I didn't believe it.
Xander took me out on a couple of dates during these stressful three months and he's taking me out again tonight.
We've gotten to know each other pretty well and I'm falling for him more and more everyday.
Is this love? I ask myself.
'I know I love him' Caitlin says in the back of my head.
'Kyle or Xander?' I ask her.
'Do you think I'm heartless woman? I love both of them and I'm sure you do too. If you don't want to I can tell them tonight if you don't want to' she says.
'Woah woah woah... who said I was telling him I love him' I asked.
'See you just admitted it you love him just as much as I do' Caitlin purrs as I straighten my hair getting ready for the night.
'Ugh I hate it when you're right' I groan.
'You wouldn't have me any other way' Caitlin teased.
'Well I can't exactly get rid of you' I tease back.
'Now you've hurt my feelings' she says mocking hurt.
I laugh and continue straightening my hair while the girls are tearing my walk-in closet apart.
"Ok we got your outfit ready" Lily giggles.
"Ok I just got done straightening my hair. Is there anything else your going to do with it?" I ask.
Quinn thinks a moment before answering "No. It looks better down" she says handing me a light pink salmonish color dress.
It goes about three inches above my knee. The skirt part is black though and flows out while the top is the weird pink but really cute color and it's sleeveless.
Thanks girls. Now Xander won't be able to keep his hands off me I think to myself.
'Oh I won't mind at all' Caitlin purrs.
'Oh shut up' I tell her and block her out.
I walk into the bathroom and when I slip it on it looks perfect it hugs me all the right ways and looks tight in all the right spots.
I walk out and the girls gasp and I giggle at them.
"That is so you!" Quinn squeals.
"It's gorgeous Xander is definitely going to like you in that dress" Lily gushes.
"Ok let's do your makeup" Quinn says.

About a half hour later my whole look is done and I'm ready to go.
"You look absolutely amazing" Lily says looking at me from afar. "Thanks but it's almost 7 so let's go downstairs and wait" I say.
"No no no... you stay up here so when you come downstairs it makes you feel all princessy" Lily says.
"Ughhhh fine but I'm watching tv to pass the time" I say grabbing the remote off my dresser.
"Ok but don't sit down you don't want to wrinkle it" Quinn says walking downstairs with Lily.
Hahaha I'm going to sit down anyways.
I sit down on my bed and watch two episodes of Tom and Jerry (Hey don't judge I'm a kid at heart) before the doorbell rings.
I here a faint hello and the door open and close before deciding to put on my 6 inch wedges and come down.
As I walk downstairs I notice Xander staring at me. I blush and hide my face with my long brown hair.
When I get downstairs Xander pulls me into his arms and kisses me so I wrap my arms around his neck. I can here the girls in the background "awwwing". I smile into our kiss and pull away.
"You look beautiful" he says pecking my lips once more after saying that.
"Thanks you look really good too" I tell him.
'I would totally just take him right there on the pool table with him dressed in that extremely hot tuxedo' Caitlin says drooling.
'Um ok then didn't need to know the details' I say back rolling my eyes at her.
'You know you want to' she wiggles her eyebrows.
'Shut up' I tell her and block her out.
"Are you ready to go" he asks.
"Yes" I say and peck him on the lips once before he grabs my hand and pulls me outside. Since I'm wearing heels I'm almost his hight but since he's like 6' 5" and I'm only 5' 7' he's still three inches taller.
He leads me to his black mustang and opens the door for me.
"Thank you"
"You're welcome" he says and jogs over to his side of the car. When he gets in he starts the car and turns on the music.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"It's a surprise" he chuckled and places a hand on my thigh. I shiver because of the enormous sparks flying.
He chuckles again.
'I can't wait' Caitlin says.
'Neither can i' I say back curling a piece of hair between my fingers.
'It's going to be beautiful' she says.
'I hope so I love him so much and I just want to tell him' I say to her.
'How do you think I feel? I wanna take control right now and take him on the dashboard' she says and I choke on my spit.
"Babe are you ok?" Xander asks.
"Yes I'm fine but Caitlin might not be" I say blushing at what Caitlin said.
'You know you want to' she says.
I block her out. "Why what's wrong with Caitlin?" He asks stealing a glance at me.
"Nothing she's just really inappropriate" I say blushing harder.
"Don't worry Kyle is like that all the time" he says as he makes a left turn to THE BEACH!
"Oh my god! We're going to the beach! I've never been to the beach!" I say truthfully. All my life is just woods woods and more woods. Don't get me wrong I love it but it gets boring. Ya you find lakes and ponds and shit like that but it's not nearly as big as the beach.
"This is going to bee the perfect date" I say looking at the beach as he pulls on to the sand.
"I hope so" he mumbles.

Pain so much pain!
I got a power chain and the stupid little rubber bands that connect your bottom and top teeth to fix your jaw movement.
It fucking hurts holy shit.
Well I will hopefully have another chapter updated today but if not definitely tomorrow.