Chapter 18: The Telling and Taking

Eduardo's POV

I'm at the doctor getting my blood drawn because apparently I've been acting weird by not obsessing over Winter. I mean I feel fine but supposedly I'm not and Juliet, my sister, is particularly worried.
The poke doesn't faze me and I watch the red blood go into the plastic bag.
The doctor leaves and I'm forced to wait by myself.
He comes back with an expression on his face I can't read.
"Um Eduardo it seems to be that you have chemicals in your body that lead to you being mind controlled. Do you have any recollection of this happening?" He tells me uncertainly.
' To cure the mind control you must drink the blood of the person that mind controlled you, your blood and a single pine from a pine tree ' I voice said in my head but it wasn't my fox.
Something was telling me that I needed to do this but how could I get Winter?
The voice came back with more news ' For the next twenty four hours you will be unable to be mind controlled. The effects of your previous controls will also be released for twenty four hours' then it's gone.
I decide to make my way to The Red Warriors Pack, which is Xander's and Winter's pack, with my whole army of rogues which consist of 2,583 rogues and their pack has 2,742 so we might have a chance all we need is a little strychnine.

Winter's POV

After the meeting is finished me and Xander decide to go to a cute little corner bakery, Sweet Things.
"I would like a mocha and a blueberry muffin, please" I tell Angy, she's the waitress taking our order and she's in the pack, too.
"Ok. Alpha Xander?" She queries. "A cup of coffee and a chocolate chip cookie, please" he finishes with a smile and she blushes.
Jerk, trying to make me jealous.
She walks away and I notice a little more swing in her hips.
I can't hold it back, I growl lowly and shift uncomfortably when Xander's head shoots up.
"Protective much?" He chuckles.
"I don't like her she's was definitely trying to flirt with you" I mumble under my breath but not to my luck Xander's ears perk up even more.
He leans closer, since he's sitting next to me, until his lips brush my ear when he speaks.
"I think you're sexy when you're jealous" he bites my earlobe gently and I try my hardest not to moan.
"Here is your mocha and muffin" her voice is hard when she says this. She sets the cup down a little hard making some splash on to me. I hiss because of the burning sensation and I see her smirking to herself.
Fine wanna play that game we'll play that game.
She places down Xander's cookie also and I take a sip of my drink.
"Um excuse me Angy? My drinks a little cold do you mind making me another?" I ask as sweetly as possible handing her my drink.
She mumbles something under her breath and I accidently let the fingers slip from underneath the mug and it goes all down the front of her apron.
"You little-" she doesn't finish just growls and stomps off.
"Um oops?" I try to make that believable but it wasn't.
Xander laughs lightly but it dies out soon and I'm left wanting more.
"You should laugh more often" I tell him softly.
He pretends not to hear me and waves a new waiter over.
"Hello what can I do for?" He asks politely looking at me.
We ordered our drinks again because Angy didn't bring out Xander's coffee and I spilt mine on her.
A few minutes later he brings our drinks to our table. He goes back to the kitchen and we continue talking about random stuff.
Movies.
Food.
Trucks.
Birthday presents.
Christmas.
After our drinks are completely gone we head back to our pack house.
We are having another house built a couple miles away from the pack house that me and Xander will move into.
When we are inside we decide to watch a movie, but I still need to tell him about my powers.
"Xander I need to tell you something" I tell him nervous clear in my voice.
"What is it? Are you ok?" He asks me.
"This might sound weird but I can control people's minds" I say quickly.
"Is that a joke. It's impossible" he says.
"It is I can prove it to you" I look in his eyes "but I'm not controlling you. I would never do that to someone I love. I did it to Eduardo that's why he left. I told him to and I just found out about this when that happened, Caitlin told me" I told him.
"Ok can you control animal's minds?" I can see the curiosity in his eyes.
"I don't know, but I can talk to them Caitlin told me that too. I haven't tried it yet" I say.
"That's strange wanna find out. We can go to the woods and find a deer or something" he says excitement now coating over the curiosity.
"Ok, let's do it" I say getting up and turning the tv off.
We walk outside and what we see really scared the shit out of me.
Eduardo and about 2,000 rogues are surrounding the house.
"Well well well. Look who we have here" Eduardo says.
I walk up to him and stare into his eyes "You will leave this instant with your rogues. You will not look back" I finish saying but nothing happens.
He grabs my arm and I try to escape his grasp but he's to strong.
"Xander!" I scream and look behind me and he's fighting off rogues.
"Hey! Rogues!" I say but Eduardo's already dragging me off towards an SUV.
"Xander!" I scream one last time before I feel something poke my arm. I look at it and it's a syringe. "Ahhhhhh" I scream out in pain because it feels like hot needles are being pushed into my body and my eyes begin to drop.
All I remember is being thrown into a black vehicle.
"Don't worry princesa you will be ok I'll never hurt you again" then I'm out.