Chapter 20: Who Are You

Winter's POV

"Babe I'm going to go to the store. I'll be back in a couple hours" Eduardo says kissing me.
"Ok I'll see you in a bit. I love you" I say kissing him back.
"I love you too" Eduardo says and walks out.
I sit on the coach for about ten minutes before there's a knock on the door.
I'm guessing it's Eduardo who locked himself out cause we don't get visitors, ever.
I walk up to the door and look through the peephole.
There is a very handsome man standing just outside looking very anxious.
I open the door and when he sees me his eyes light up and quickly hugs me.
"Oh my God! Winter I thought I lost you. I love you so much. I was so worried about you" he says and I have no idea what he's talking about.
"Um who are you? How do you know my name?" I ask pushing him away from me.
"Baby. It's me Xander" he says walking up to me trying to cup my face.
"I'm sorry I don't know you. Can you stop with the pet names" I say putting his hands down.
"Oh right I'm sorry I mistaked you for someone else. I came by offering some apples but I only have one left. Would you like it" he says taking an apple from his bag.
He gives it to me and I take it reluctantly.

Xander's POV

She takes it in her hands reluctantly. Smelling and sniffing it to see if it's poisoned or something.
I visited Monte and got him to put a spell on the the apple to make her remember everything. It's another one of his spells or potions that allows them to talk so I'm thankful for that.
She takes a bite and after she swallows her eyes widen.
"Fucking shit holes" she screams.
"Winter?" I ask.
"Oh my God! Xander! How did you get here. We're in Australia! That motherfucker is so obsessed with me. Will he ever stop? I can't believe-" my rambling is stopped by Xander kissing me.
I kiss him back because I'm just now realizing that I've missed out on these lips for two weeks!
It's a sweet kiss but it's short.
I pull away because I hear Eduardo's car pull up.
"Damn it. He's here" I say.
"I'm gonna kill him" Xander says through gritted teeth and starts stalking towards the garage door.
"Xander stop. I'll mind control him. We'll take him back to our pack and you can kill him there ok? Now hide before he sees you" I tell him. He obliges and hides in the little room under the staircase.
"Babe I'm home!" I hear Eduardo say and a growl in my head coming from Xander.
' Don't worry I'm not going to do anything sexual. That's reserved for you ' I tell him.
"Hi Eddy" I look him in the eyes "You will pass out" I tell him.
"Why are your eyes-" *thud* his body falls to the floor and I chuckle.
"You can come out now. You should've seen it. It's was funny" I start walking but I notice he isn't.
"What's wrong" I ask walking up to him.
"Did you kiss him? I mean when you were under the spell" he asks.
"yes" I whisper looking down ashamed.
He pushes me up against a wall and breaths in my sent.
"You are mine! Mine only! I'm going to kill him" he growls breathing into my neck and it seems to calm him.
I look into his eyes but they are darker than the usual light grey.
"Kyle. We need to go. How are we gonna get back we can't swim there? How did you even get here?" I ask.
"I flew on an airplane" he says in a duh tone and his eyes go back to the lighter shade.
"Ok do have some extra plane tickets?" I ask hopefully and he nods.

》》》》》At The Pack 》》》》》

"We put Eduardo in the cellar" Maxwell said.
"Good. Winter do you want to wake him up now or tomorrow.
"Can we do it tomorrow? I'm tired" I whine trying to hold my balance cause I figured out that I can't sleep on airplanes and I'm super tired. Xander comes to my side and picks me up bridle style. I feel us walking upstairs and he sets me on the bed. He pulls the cover over us and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest.
"I love you so much, Winter" he says kissing my forehead.
"I love you too" I whisper and drift off into a peaceful sleep.