Chapter 8: Dinner

Read my faithful foxies

Winter's POV

After school Xander drove me home because we had the dinner.
"What are you thinking about babe?" Xander asked stealing a glance while he was driving.
"Just about what happened today" I said.

》》》》》Flashback 》》》》》

I walked into school with Xander hand in hand. One of the school's sluts walked up to me. I noticed she was from Xander's pack.
"Are you the new pack slut or what" she asked sneering and her wannabe possy cackling being her.
"You shouldn't talk to your Luna like that, Darcey" I said smirking.
"Oh I'm so sorry Luna. I didn't realize" she said bowing her head. "It's alright don't do it again" I said and pulled me and Xander away.
"Nice trick babe. I'm glad someone put her in her place" he said pecking me.
"Thanks" I said.
"Do you want to meet my beta and third and I can meet yours. We'll get together at lunch" he suggested.
"That's a wonderful idea!" I said noticing that Lily and Quinn turned 17 last week so they should have found there mates.

》》》skipping to lunch 》》》

"Hey guys I want you to meet Xander's beta and third since tonight we'll be having dinner with them" I said to Lily and Quinn.
"Alright" Quinn said.
"Sounds nice. Maybe they could be our mates!" Lily squealed as we walked into the lunch line.
We all laughed while we bought some pizza and water.
As we sat down I noticed Lily sniffing the air.
"Do you smell that? Mmmm it smells like rain and mint" she said locking eyes with one of Xander's friends.
"Mate" she whispered and ran to him wrapping her arms around him as he opened his arms.
"Do you smell that" Quinn asked sniffing the air.
Of course, I thought.
"Mmmm it smells like the woods and candy" she locked eyes with Xander's other friend.
"Mate!" She screamed and ran to him.
I burst out laughing getting up from the table to hug Xander.
"Hey babe. This is Maxwell or Max my beta and this is Jordan or Dan my third" he said.
Jordan has shaggy blonde hair that hangs over his eyes and a patch of freckles on each of his high cheek bones with deep blue eyes.
Maxwell has brown hair that is styled with the I woke up and ran a hand through my hair. He also has high cheek bones and darkish green eyes.
"Well the one that hugged Dan is Quinn my soon to be third and the one that hugged Max is Lily my soon to be beta" I said.
"Well isn't that a coincidence" Xander said.
"Can I call you Xan?" I asked.
"Sure these creeps call me that too" he said pointing to Dan and Max ad we sat down.
I laughed.

》》》》flashback over 》》》》

We pulled up into my driveway while Max and Lily and Dan and Quinn pulled up after us.
We all went inside.
My dad and mom were waiting for us while we walked in.
"Hello alpha Xander" my dad says shaking his hand.
"Nice to finally meet you" Xander said releasing my dad's hand.
"Dad?" I said trying not to panic. I grabbed Xander's hand.
"Hm?" My dad hummed.
"Xander's my mate" I said nervously.
"That is quite coincidental since I'm proposing we join packs. That's why I wanted to have dinner" my dad said trying to look calm but obviously not.
"Ok?" I said but it sounded like a question. "Also Xander's beta and third are Lily and Quinn's mates so that works out even better" I told him while sitting down at the table while mom placed our full plates in front of us.
I heard multiple mumbles of thank you. Everyone started eating when I felt a hand on my thigh slowly inching towards my shorts.
'Mmmm I could get used to this' Caitlin said in my mind.
' Me too but it's not the time or place to be horny right now' I snapped back.
'Jeeze' Caitlin said.
I looked over to see Xander eating innocently and laughing at stupid jokes Thea made while I sat there stiff as possible with a hand running up and down my leg.
"Tomorrow I'll have the papers ready to be signed if you could come by after school" my dad says stuffing a piece of steak in his mouth.
"Ok" Xander replies now moving more up my leg. Dinner is almost over so I went have to deal with his pleasurable prison anymore.
As soon as he slips a hand under the cloth of the shorts I quickly stood and took mine, Thea's, my mom's, Lily's, Quinn's, and Max's plates to put them in the sink.
"Hey I wasn't finished!" Max pouted crossing his arms.
"Too bad. I'll be upstairs" I say and jog off to my room to help slow my quickly beating heart.
"What was that?" Xander comes in my room whisper shouting at me.
"What was what. What you were doing deserves a 'What was that'" I say whispering back. "I will get you back"
'I know exactly how. Put me in control ' Caitlin says in my mind.
' Why? ' I ask.
' Watch and you'll find out' Caitlin says smirking.
I inhale and close my eyes.
"What are you doing?" Xander asks.
"Hi Kyle" Caitlin purrs when she reopens our eyes.
"Don't you dare do this to me" Xander shoots back. I can see Kyle in his eyes.
He closes them and reopens them to reveal dark grey orbs.
"Hey baby doll, nice to meet you" Kyle says smirking.
Caitlin slowly makes her way toward him and wraps her arms around his neck and jumps up on him wrapping her legs around his waist and starts kissing his neck.
She starts to nibble on the bare skin. He groans and pushes her up against the wall.
"Baby you need to stop before I can't control myself" Kyle manages to groan out.
"Ok" Caitlin purrs before giving him one last kiss on the neck and letting me in control.
"Bye Kyle" I say before slipping out of room.

Haha that one was fun.

Vote

Comment

Please

Love y'all