Chapter 24: WHAT??!!

Winter's POV

When we get back to our house I surprise him with Choco and he loved him.
We are currently eating ice cream in the living room when I feel it coming up.
"Oh God" I say and run to the bathroom throwing all of tonights dinner and ice cream.
Xander comes in and pulls my hair out of my face as I'm head deep in the toilet.
"Sh sh sh" xander rubs my back calming me. When I think it's done I throw up one last time before I proclaim that I'm fine.
"We should get you to the pack doctor" he says picking me up bridal style and places me in his other car.
We make it to the doctor in five minutes and I'm getting checked up on right now.
"When have you last have intercourse?" The doctor asks and I blush.
"Sunday" I say.
"I will do an ultrasound to see if my prediction is right and if so you will soon be parents. So maybe congratulations. Luna, Alpha" he says and walks out.
"Xander?" I look over at him "what are you thinking?" I ask.
"I'm going to be a father" he smiles.
His smile is so conscious do I smile too.
"Oh God what are my parents going to think" I say.
"How long have your parents been married?" He asks. What does that have anything to do with this.
"Sixteen years and a half years-oh. Oooo. They are so getting chewed out by me" I say laughing.
He laughs too and the doctor comes back with a tube of jell stuff.
"It's going to be cold" he says as he squirts it on my belly.
I giggle, it tickled a little bit.
He moves the camera thingy around my belly and smiles widely.
"That's your baby, Luna" he says and I can see him/her on the screen.
I gasp and cover my mouth. I sneak a glance at Xander and he has the biggest smile I have ever seen.
"I'm going to be a father" he whispers.
"I'm going to be a mother" I whisper back.
"Is it a boy or girl, doc?" I ask.
"It's too early to tell but since you are also a supernatural creature your pregnancy will be short. About 3-4 months." He says "congrats" and walks out.
I'm crying right now.
"Baby why are you crying" Xander asks me pulling me on to his lap.
"I'm just so happy" I say.
"Me too" he says.

I know totally short but this is the last chapter. The epilogue will also be posted today, so don't worry.