Chapter 19: Lebanon

Winter's POV

"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"Don't worry you'll see me again" he tells me as he gets in the car.
"I love you" he shouts through the window.
"I love you, too Eduardo" i say back to him tears in my eyes because I know I won't be seeing him for a long time.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Princesa come on it will be fun" he tells me as he puts on his ice scates.
"No. I'll fall and I'll be all embarrassed, so no" I huff and cross my arms.
"I'll hold you up I promise" he tells me handing me some scates.
"Fine but if i fall I won't.....um... kiss you for a week" I say randomly making something up.
"And if you don't fall then I get unlimited kisses for a week?" He queries.
"Ok ok" I say and pull on the scates, tying extra tight.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I feel the cold floor beneath me and it's very uncomfortable. The darkness is still swarmed around me but there is warmth on one side of my body. Why does it feel warm? Oh well, I can't check because I'm too weak to open my eyes I can't remember anything that happened. I don't even know if my mom and dad will notice that I'm missing.
I decide to try and open my eyes, I gather enough strength and both eyelids open ensteadily.
I look around and notice a figure next to me.
"Hello?" My voice is creaky like I haven't used it for a while.
The figure turns around I realize it's my mate and boyfriend, Eduardo.
"Hey princesa. Do you want some water?" He asks and I answer by shaking my head in a yes.
He walks out and I take that time to look around where I am.
I'm apparently in a cellar with bars surrounding it.
Why? You may ask. I don't know. All I remember is Eduardo taking me back from the ice rink.
I can't even hear Caitlin. She's not answering me.
Eduardo comes back and tries to help me up and being the awesome person that I am I'm able to.
"Here you go" Eduardo gives me the glad and I down it.
"Thank you" I say after I finish it.
"Why am I down here" I ask looking around.
"Well you hit your head and fell down. I noticed you here and I waited till you woke up" he says but I can tell he's lying.
"Ok" I decide not to question because something feels off.
"Well let's go upstairs" he says and takes my hand but I don't feel the usual sparks that I would.
Again I don't question it and we just start heading upstairs.
"Where am I exactly" I ask him looking at the giant house.
"This is your house" he tells me.
"Oh. Can I have something to eat?" I ask him.
"Sure what would you like?" He asks walking me into the kitchen. "Blueberry waffles please" I tell him sitting at the dining table.
"One blueberry waffle coming up" he says getting the waffle iron out.

Xander's POV

It's been one week since Winter's been kidnapped and I've been in an outrage.
I've punched almost everything and our room is technically destroyed. There are multiple holes around the house because of me and nothing is helping.
Eduardo's rogues made it off pretty easily we only killed a few hundred and that didn't even out a dent in their numbers. I would've killed all of them if I wouldn't have been pulled away by my father.
"Alpha we've found a rogue that could help us lead to Eduardo" my beta says.
"Thank you. Is he in the cellar?" I ask and he nods then leaves the room.
I head down to the cellars and I see a figure in the questioning cell.
I walk up to it and he senses me.
"Hello alpha" he says and turns around.
"Can you tell me where Eduardo is?" I say getting the silver bars. I have gloves on so it doesn't bother me.
"Yes I can....... but I won't tell you. I'm sworn to secrecy" he says smirking.
I smirk back because I visited Monte yesterday asking for a truth potion. He said that it was one of the few potions that allows them to actually speak, but after a day they become silent for a week.
I show my anger all I can with my next question even though it's stupid "Are you thirsty?" I spit at him holding up the clear potion.
"Yes thank you" he says taking the glass from my hands.
He downs the thing then gags "what was that?" He coughs again.
"That was a truth potion" I say smirking.
"Oh well that not good" he says and sits down on the bed.
"Not for you. What's your name?" I ask knowing that if he gives me his full name it works.
"Adrian Silas Sardel" he says an I laugh his initials is ASS.
I stop laughing because it reminded me of Winter.
"Where id Eduardo?" I ask again.
"He's in Lebanon, Asia with Winter. They live in the middle of the woods. Eduardo contacted a rogue witch to mind control Winter into thinking that she's his mate and girlfriend" he finishes with a sigh.
"Who is the rogue witch and where can I find him?" I ask getting very angry.
"He lives about two miles south out of your territory" he says sighing again.
"Will he tell me everything he knows about Eduardo? What does his house look like?" I ask.
"Yes and it's a log cabin next to an opening with a waterfall" he says back and keeps sighing.
"Good what does Eduardo's house look like" I ask.
"It completely white, but with a brown roof, two story, and a black picket fence surrounding it" he finishes with another sigh.
I walk out and into my office.
I write a note:
Dear Max,
I have left to find Winter. I will be going to Lebanon, Asia. Please take over the pack while I am gone. It may be a few days maybe weeks. I will also take my phone if you need to contact me.
Xander
I pack some clothes and head off to the witches house.