Chapter 10: The Perfect Date Part 2

Another chapter YaY! :)
Happy birthday dad! Even though you're not reading this.
This is the picnic date thing on the beach with the sunset in the background

Xander's POV

I am really nervous about tonight.
What if she doesn't like it?
What if she doesn't love me back?
Yes I'm going to tell her I love her but I'm just so nervous.
'Let me in control I'll tell her then take her right on the sand' Kyle says.
'That's disgusting but I would like to take her just not here' I say back blocking him out afterwards.
"We just need to walk a little bit" I say getting out and walking to her side of the car.
"Ok" she says taking my hand to help her get out of the car.
She only let's go of my hand for a few seconds to take off her shoes and then recaptures my hand in hers.
I lead her to a little picnic date thing just as the sun starts to set.
"This is beautiful" she tells me motioning to the sunset.
"Not as beautiful as you" I whisper not wanting to sound all emotional and shit.
I can see her blushing even with limited light. I stop and turn to her stopping her also.
"I have to tell you something" I blurt out.
"Ok what is it?" She asks sounding nervous.
"I love you" I say looking in her hazel eyes.
"I love you too" she says looking in my grey orbs.
I lost right there. I kissed her with so much passion love and lust I thought I was going to fall, but I grabbed her butt and hoisted her on my hips. She wrapped her legs around my waist dropping her heels and twisting her hands in my hair. I softly bit her lip opening them for more access. If I didn't stop now Kyle would take control.
I pulled away reluctantly and she pouted.
I chuckled "Kyle was about to take control and we both don't want our first time on the sand I don't think" I say seeing her bank down on the sand.
"You're a virgin?" She asks sounding surprised.
"Ya why so surprised"I ask her grabbing her hand after she grabs her heels.
"Well most alphas would take their power for advantage to get all the girls they want" she says.
"Ya I wanted to wait for my beautiful mate" I say.
She didn't say anything after that.
"Wait" I say stopping us again "are you a virgin?" I ask sounding and looking nervous.
"Um no, but I came pretty close to it once but I stopped it I promise" she says looking down obviously ashamed.
Knowing it was almost with Eduardo I clench my free hand and try to calm myself.
'I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch' Kyle angrily tells me.
'I want to also, but remember what Winter said. We can't kill him she'll never forgive us' I tell him.
'Who gives a shit I want revenge' he tells me.
'I don't give a shit about anything but Winter's and the pack's safety so butt out of it' I tell him and block his annoying ass out.
We finally arrive at the picnic that Quinn and Lily help set up.
"Oh my god.... is this it?" Winter asks pulling me towards it.
"Yes it is. Do you like it?" I ask nervous again.
"I love it!" She squeals.

Winter's POV

"I love it!" I squeal.
"Good because we have food and I'm starving" he says sitting down and i do the same right next to him.
.
.
.
.
(Skipping the dinner)
.
.
.
.
"This was really fantastic" I say pecking him on the lips "thank you"
"No problem" he says getting up and offering a hand to take me up too which I obviously take. We start heading back to his mustang.
"It's only like 10. Do you want to come back to my house and watch a movie?" He asks with pleading eyes.
"I'd love to" I say pecking his lips again.
After a couple of comfortable silence we end up in his mustang. "Thank you again for tonight it was delicious and beautiful" I say.
"Again no problem babe. I'd do that for you every day if I could" he said pulling out of the beach.
.
.
.
.
(Skipping the drive)
.
.
.
.
After what felt like forever we finally got to his house.
"Nobody's home so we have the house all to ourselves" he says lowly.
"Whatever you're thinking not gonna happen bucko" I say getting out of the car.
I hear him mumble a whatever and I chuckle.
We get inside and it's the second time I've seen the house.
"My room or down here?" Xander asks.
"I don't care" I say.
"My room it is"he says walking upstairs.
When we reach his room I realized I've never seen his room. It's painted a deep navy blue color and a king sized bed with a flat screen tv and a dresser and a desk.
"Nice room" I say looking around.
"Thanks" he replies scratching the back of his neck "what movie do you wanna watch?"
"What are my choices" I ask him plopping down on the bed.
"Um" he says bending down in front of the cabinet that holds up the tv looking through it. "We have Insidious, Fast and Furious 5, Pitch Perfect, it's my mom's, Ted, and The Avengers"
"Oooo Pitch Perfect" I say.
"Really?"He whines.
"Yes really. No stop being a party pooper and watch it with me. I've seen it a million times it's hilarious" I say.
"Fine" he huffs and starts the movie.
I sit up on the bed smoothing down my dress so it doesn't come up when I notice Xander staring at me.
"Why are you staring at me" I ask.
"Because I love you and I can" he closes the space between our lips and slowly kisses me.
Our kisses become hungry and he flips me over so I'm underneath him. His tongue lightly touches my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly give him.
"Can I mark you?" He asks suddenly moving from my lips kissing my jaw down my neck where he finds my sweet spot.
I moan lowly and he chuckled as he sucks on it.
"Yes" I barely manage to get out.
I feel his canines sharpen and puncture my sweet spot.
I cry out in pain but it soon turns into a moan of pleasure. He licks the blood that came out of the wound that he created and gently kisses it.
"I love you" he whispers as he wraps his arms around me.
"I love you too" I tell him and fall asleep.

Omg she's marked they said they love each other OMG omg
What's gonna happen next

Vote

Comment

Please

Love y'all