Chapter 7: I don't love you

Winter's POV

After the "encounter" with Eduardo I headed home. I felt sick with myself I'm not supposed to love him, but I can't change my heart.
It's 5 o'clock right now and I don't feel hungry so I just head up to bed.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

In the morning I'm accompanied by an arm around my waist like yesterday.
"Get up we have school again" I said trying to push his arm off of me.
"But I want to sleep" Xander mumbles into the pillow.
"Fine go to sleep I'll just you know get my dad say there's a stranger in my bed know worries" I say flinging my legs over the bed.
"Ok jeeze. Bye I'll pick you up the same spot I did yesterday" he picks my lips but I wrapped my arms around his neck and suck on his bottom lip. He groaned and pulled me closer. I could feel the sparks and my worries and my feelings for Eduardo flew it the door.
I don't love him I love Xander.
He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I wrapped my legs around his torso. His hands slid up my oversized t and rubbed circles in my hips.
I put my hands on his bare chest and traced his eight pack and he shuddered.
'God I just want to take him down in this bed right now' Caitlin said.
'Ew gross' I said but I knew that was a lie.
"We should stop" Xander said. "I won't be able to control Kyle or myself if we keep going"
I jumped down from his torso and looked up at him "ok another day then" I giggled when he growled.
"I'll see you in a bit" he pecked my lips out on his clothes and jumped out of the window.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I am now on my way to meet Eduardo again to tell him to back off or I'll have him be put in the cellar.
I walked into the woods with him following me.
"Ok look I did a lot off thinking yesterday and I need to tell you that you need to back off or I'll have you be put in our jail. I don't love you anymore at least not in the way I used to. I'm sorry" what happened next completely caught me off guard.
Eduardo shifted into a blackish grey fox with bright orange eyes.
"How the hell?" I screamed.
He paced around me a few times.
' I'm with a group of rogues chica and if you don't break up with your precious boyfriend I'll have them attack him. If your wondering how I'm speaking to you that's an easy one all fox spirits can talk to each other. Now do as I say now or else ' and with that he ran off.
What the hell just happened and what am I going to do about it?
' You need to tell Xander he'll help us ' Caitlin suggested.
' Great idea I'll talk to him after I find out how many rogues we are dealing with ' I said stripping shifting and following Eduardo's scent.
I was ruining for nearly an hour before I came up to a house. It smelled strongly of rogues.
Mud and garbage. Ew
I shifted back and put my clothes back on before heading up to the house. I knocked on the door.
Please be Eduardo pleases be Eduardo
"Hello chica nice of you to show up. No-one is home wet can take this up to the bedroom if you'd like" he suggested.
"Ew gross. I came here to talk. Can I come in" I asked.
"Fine come in" he said gesturing to a coach.
I sat down and he sat down next to me.
"How many rogues are you taking about" I asked trying to play it off casually.
"More than you can think of chica. We'll have your alpha boy taken down in no time." He said.
Unshed tears brimmed my eyes. One managed to escape.
"Don't cry mi amor" he said wiping away a tear.
"Why are you going this?" I asked standing up. "If you love me you'd let me go you psychotic bastard!" I yelled.
He came over to me pulled me down on the coach to where he was hovering over me.
"Don't ever talk to me like that again or I'll have your whole family pay" a deeper voice said.
"What the fuck is your name?" I say in his face.
"Francisco" his eyes were the orange color of his fox.
"Well Francisco. I wish you would give me Eduardo back" I said.
His eyes returned to there dark brown color.
"Why?" He asked.
"So I can do this" and I punch him in the jaw shift and run out of the house as fast as I can.

Once I'm home I'm greeted to my mom.
"Hey sweety are you ready for dinner?" She asks.
"Um Ya what are we having?" I ask.
"We are having venison and green beans" she says and walks back to the kitchen.
"Ok I'll be down in a bit" when I get into my room I notice Xander sitting on my bed.
"Oh hey" I say during next to him "I need to tell you something"
He looks at me "ok".
"Um I don't really know how to say this so I'm just gonna blurt it. Eduardokindofthreatenedtokillyoubecauseheiswithagroupofroguesandidontknowhowmanybuthesaiditwasalotsoipunchedhimintheface" After my little melt down I was pulled into a hug "he told me to breakup with you or he and some rogues would kill you. He's a fox spirit too. I don't know how but he is." I said in between sobs.
"I won't let anyone kill me. I promise I'll have the whole pack fight against them and tomorrow when we have the big dinner I'll propose we combine packs. We'll tell them that we are mates and it's what we need to do to have a stronger pack and well fight off these rogues baby I promise." After his speech I told him to come back in an hour so we can go to sleep after dinner.

Whats gonna happen?

View

Comment

Love y'all