Chapter 3: First Run and a Mate?

Ok my dearies here's another chapter
This is so much fun
Now read you faithful foxies!

Unknown POV (so far)

"Alpha Xander we need to discuss about meeting the neighboring pack in a few days call back when you get the chance" one of the guards voicemail said.
"Damn it I need a run" I said to myself.
'You always need a run don't you?' My wolf Kyle asks.
'Shut up' i said and blocked him out.
I walked out of the pack house and started to walk towards the forest that surrounded it. I went behind a tree and stripped until I imagined my pure white wolf and black tipped ears with light grey eyes. Soon I heard bones cracking and felt them move and shift into my huge wolf form.
As soon as I shifted I let my paws start to move as the ground beneath me became less familiar. I ended up on neutral ground but smelt a very faint smell. It was a wonderful scent.
Chocolate and rain. Weird I know but it was beautiful.
'Mate' Kyle says 'follow it. It will lead us to her'
So I padded against the ground harder than ever trying to find my mate.

Winter's POV

'Mate' Caitlin screamed.
' Damn I can't let him see me in this form I need to shift. I need to act human. ' I said back trying to find a place where I can put my clothes that I put in my mouth earlier. Found it I thought.
I quickly ran over to a huge bush and shifted back and put on my clothes. I started to walk towards the smell when I saw a white wolf infront if me. I acted scared so I fell on my butt and scooted away from it my back hitting a tree.
"Ow" I whispered. The wolf cringed obviously feeling my pain because he's my mate.
He inched closer and I held my feared eyes on his beautiful light grey ones.
'Tell him he can come closer ' Caitlin said.
' Stop talking he'll see my eyes fog over ' I said back looking away from the wolf acting like I was trying to find a way out. He growled lowly and I flinched. He made his way towards me again and i stopped trying to back away because a twig was digging into my back. He sniffed me when his muzzle was only a few inches from my face and nodded to himself.
I let the fear escape my eyes and let them fill with confusion. He looked around for a bit and walked away. A few minutes later a very handsome man walked into view. I acted like I had just seen a ghost and heavily breathed in and out.
"Are you ok?" He asked his voice held concern and Damn was it sexy. It was deep and rough.
'I wanna slice of that pie' Caitlin said.
'Ew shut up' I said and blocked her out.
"Are you ok?" He repeated sounding slightly annoyed.
"U-um oh y-yah" I said looking around again.
"Do you want to come back to my house. I can get you something to eat. And before you ask no I'm not some crazy psycho that will rape and murder you" he said chuckling a bit.
I laughed too "ok that sounds good"
"Great" he said and started walking off somewhere I followed. He was close I mean really close and I liked it. Our hands brushed against each others couple times and I looked down at them. Each time it happened a few sparks flew because of the mate bond.
The next time he actually slipped his hand into mine and laced our fingers. My hand fit his perfectly so I smiled widely and looked up at him finely getting a good look.
He had black hair but in one spot the sun hit it perfectly and showed me that it was actually brown. He had light grey eyes ones that almost looked like his in his wolf but his were a little darker.
We soon ended up walking into a clearing that held I assume his pack house. It was huge I mean the pack house I lived in was even smaller than this probably because his pack was bigger than mine.
"How old are you?" He asked looking down at me when we spotted on his front porch.
"Um 17" I said not looking in his eyes. I tried to let go of his hand playing human but he held on to it tighter.
"Your hurting me" I said softly looking down I tried to ignore those stupid sparks. He loosened his grip but still held on "sorry" he said trying to look in my eyes but I held my gaze on the ground.
He finally let go of my hand and opened the door. I walked inside and it was more beautiful than the outside. Wooden floors and a homey look and feel.
"Would you like a sandwich?" He asked trying to look in my eyes this time and I couldn't take it anymore I smashed my lips on to his.
He stood there shocked for a second before he obliged. I put my hands in his hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist protecting me. Sparks flew and I couldn't stop but I needed air. He noticed this and we both pulled away.
"What was that?" He asked in between breaths leaning his head on mine I could feel his minty breath.
"I know we're mates. I know about you" I said looking him in the eye.
"But your human. You're not supposed to know about us" he said confused.
"I'm not human but I'm not a werewolf either" I said walking over to the coach and sitting down.
"Then what are you?" He asked confusion clear in his eyes.
"I'm a fox spirit. I shift into a fox and we don't shift on our 16th birthday like werewolves do it's on our 17th. Today is my birthday I just shifted today. I told my mom that I went out for a run that's when I noticed your scent so I went behind a bush and shifted back to make you think that I was human. I'm sorry but I was trying to protect myself" I said trying to make him understand when I told him I wanted to make him believe I was human.
"I understand" he paused thinking for a bit "can you show me your fox?" He asked lowly biting his lip.
"Don't do that" I said quickly.
' What the hell did you do?' Caitlin asked.
' I'm sorry it slipped ' I said frantically.
"Don't do what" he asked sounding amused.
"Nothing I'll show you my fox, but not here and not today. I have to get home. Also another thing I'm the alpha of your neighboring pack so we'll be meeting in three days" I said.
"Can I have your number so we can meet up sometime to get to know each other better at least"
He asked rubbing his neck in embarrassment.
"Yes" I said chuckling. We exchanged numbers and he walked me to the door.
"Bye" I said and pecked him on the lips before walking back into the woods.

Yay another update how did you guys like it
Comment please