15: Another Piece To The Puzzle

After the whole village have heard the peculiar news of what had happened to (Y/n), they all began to show their support for her by doing things such as giving her and Sidon meals and giving them miscellaneous items, a common gesture that the townsfolk do for anyone in need.

Afterwards, Sidon found himself in awe with Lurelin and it's people. He could see why (Y/n) loved this village so much. The soft sand and crystal clear waters were also a pleasure to experience, as he felt himself dig his feet into the sand, enjoying the way the gentle waves lapped at his ankles, causing him to sigh in bliss as he decided to sit down, taking in the beautiful nature.

While eating a roasted porgy, (Y/n) noticed Sidon and how pleased he looked, holding back a giggle. "Seems someone could get used to life by the shore," She teased, as he slowly nodded with a pleased smile, his eyes closed in relaxation. "I most definitely could... This ground is so soft, yet stable. The water is so clear here, I can see everything underneath it!" Sidon grinned with a toothy smile, as (Y/n) decided to plop next to him.

"This kind of ground is called sand. I thought we weren't supposed to dilly dally?" (Y/n) reminded him with a smile, as his grin then morphed into a soft frown. "Just a short moment here shouldn't hurt... Besides, when we tried to talk to that Tauro fellow about what he knew about the Zonai, he ran off in a hurry telling us to wait right here. This information may help you bring yourself back to your Hylian body." Sidon pointed out.

"That is true... But we can't stay here for too long. Who knows what those ocean creeps could be planning as time goes on? It would be too risky for the Domain..." (Y/n) hummed as she too dug her feet into the sand, while Sidon opened his eyes to look at her.

"You have a point... But in the meantime..." He then flopped into the waters with a soft splash, his body laying on the sand as he continued to look at her. "Please, after I have thoroughly enjoyed this "sand", tell me more about the village! I want to know everything there is to know about Lurelin." He grinned as he then began to also dig his hands into the sand, enjoying the sensation against his hands.

Sidon's wonder about things (Y/n) would consider the norm would never cease to amaze her, or take her breath away. There was definitely a charm to how someone as sweet as the prince could be interacting with the world.

"Not only that, but I want to also see this Lover's Pond you mentioned before. How can it show your soulmate?" Sidon asked out of the blue, causing (Y/n) to almost choke on the roasted porgy.

"W-Well... You are supposed to meet your soulmate when you're up there. As someone who has went up there multiple times, though, I am not quite sure it works..." (Y/n) averted her gaze, feeling her cheeks heat up in embarrassment. Every single time she went up there, sitting near the pond for hours... Nobody ever showed up.

"Is that so?... Then I suppose you were not meant to meet your soulmate yet." Sidon gave her a soft smile, staring at her intently, as she then went to match his gaze.

"I suppose so..." She murmured, finding herself momentarily lost in those pools of gold, before the two were then hearing hurried footsteps, and turning to see who it was that sounded like they were heading their way.

"S-Sorry I took awhile. I have found it here, the slab that mentions a similar out of body experience!" Tauro called to them, before crouching down and showing off the slab that was written in a language neither Sidon or (Y/n) could read.

"This notes the tale of a female Zonai named Mineru having separated her spirit from her body, and how she took to possess what appears to be some kind of strange creature or weapon. It seemed she could do this at will, with some sort of tear shaped object... S-Something similar to that jewel on your necklace!" Tauro then pointed to (Y/n)'s secret stone, holding a magnifying glass to his eye in disbelief as he examined it, while (Y/n) then looked at it for a moment, finishing eating the fish.