Author's Notes: Additional Content

Hello there, Spirit here, and I am here to announce some additional content that I have added.

For more ease, and for those who have enjoyed those moments, I have added a separate story containing all the Rauru and Sonia moments that have happened in this story so far. Think of them as your own personal "tears".

I will also be adding a new story, Sidon's Personal Journal, that will also be connected to this story! Ever was curious of the prince's personal thoughts? So was I, so I will also be working on a journal in his point of view!

If all this makes you feel like the main character of this universe I am crafting, it's because you are, haha!

In regards to this story... my updating in the future may slow more and more as I get more stuff on my plate. Which is why I thought of the journal as a great way of still giving you all more Sidon content!

As always, updates to this story will come in due time, it's just we're entering another big point of the story, so it's going to take some time to organize all those points into chapters. In the meantime, stay tuned, and thanks again for all the support and all the comments I have received!

Soar Long!~