Cliche # 10: The Bet

"Who do we have here?" The guy who seemed to be the leader said. He had his lip turned up in an awkward way and his eye was twitching, which kind of ruined the whole attractive thing. Is he trying to smirk?

"I don't know, MAKE THE VOICES STOP. I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU!" His friend screamed while holding his almost platinum blonde hair. His blue eyes widened in fear and terror.

"That's Bob, he's in the football team." My supposed bestie whispered as I pulled myself up.

"Is he okay?" I whispered back while staring at him screaming at the invisible person.

"Yeah, after so many concussions while playing football, he sort of went crazy. It's so hot." She gushed while staring at Bob who was now repeatedly banging his head against a locker.

"Dude, you're going to hurt yourself, stop." The third member said while running his hand through his curly brown hair. I could hear all of the girls sigh and giggle. The guy gave them a glare, which made them sigh even more.

"That's Kell, he's sort like the mother of the group. He has more sense is a lot more responsible." Wow, at least he keeps them in check and isn't weird.

"Here's your baby Kell!" A woman that is at least fifty said while handing Kell a baby that looked almost identical to him.

"Is that his mom or something? " I asked while pointing at the old lady.

"No, that's one of his wives."

"Wives?"

"Yeah, he hates young girls, so he decided to make a harem of old ladies fifty and up."

"What the fuck.... " I murmured to myself as I stated at an old lady that was at least seventy wrap her legs around Kell and just have a make out session with him. Kell held his baby in one hand while holding the woman old enough to be his grandma in the other. I saw a couple of people vomit into bucket

"Isn't that like illegal?"

"Nah since he's eighteen it's completely legal, no matter how much it makes people throw up."

"You know, you're pretty hot when I look closer." The leader of the group did that awkward smirk thing again.

"Oh my gosh really-Ahem- I mean, oh really?" I leaned back on the wall, but all I got was thin air.

"Fuck." I groaned out while holding my head.

"I'm going to say something totally clever." He announced to the crowed.

"This isn't the first time a girl has," He held up a finger for dramatic pause. "fell for me." The whole crowd started to laugh. I even saw some vomiting from how hard they were laughing. One person was actually rolling on the floor laughing. I think I saw one person dying of laughter.

No wait.

They just died.

Someone just died of laughter.

"But it wasn't even that funny." I muttered to myself while looking at the still laughing teenagers.

"Anyway, how about we make a bet?"

I gave him a confused look, "Wait, why would I make a-"

"Ahem." I was in turned by my best friend who was handing me a her phone. I grabbed it and saw a text message.

"You will be expelled if you do not make a bet with him. Also, do you have another pair of pants, I just shat myself--" She snatched the phone away while blushing.