Cliche #12: My BFB [1]

I just want to warn you of stuff before you read, but that might spoil the chapter for you so um just be aware somethings will happen that will possibly offend and or make you uncomfortable. That is all. Oh *hands brown bag* you'll probably be needing  this.

"Welcome to my humble abode." My best friend said while walking into  her home. We were assigned a project to do and school and so we decided to meet up at her place.

I rolled ny eyes at her, "I've been here a hundred times, why do you insist on saying that?"

"It has a certain ring to it." She sighed happily while gazing off.

MY MILKSHAKES BRING THE BOYS

TO THE YARD

AND THEY'RE LIKE

IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS

DAMN RIGHT IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS

I CAN TEACH YOU

BUT--

"Hey mom," there was a slight pause. "so you picked him up then? Cool. I'll see you soon."

"What was that about?" I asked after she hung up.

"My brother is finally coming home." She breathed out while anxiously biting her lip.

"You have a brother?" For some reason my heart skipped a beat.

She nodded her head, "Yeah, my parents don't like talking about him much so I've kept silent about it."

"Is he a bad boy?" I asked hopefully.

"Jade, can we not talk about him please?" Bestie rubbed her arm while giving me a pleading look.

"Okay, I'll see him soon anyways."

"Thanks. Can we start on the project then?"

"Sure. You got the camera?" Bestie grinned and gave me a nod.

"Yep, you got the lingerie?" I matched her grin with one of my own before patting my backpack.

"Sure do, let's get this show on the road."

We both walked to her room that was upstairs. Bestie closed and locked the door while I plopped myself on her bed.

"I freaking hate Health class projects!" I said while Bestie was setting up the camera.

"I actually quite like them." Bestie muttered as she put the video camera on the stand.

I gave her a confused frown, "Why? They're so stupid and pointless."

She shrugged and smiled, "No reason. I think we should change in front of each other."

"Why?"

She shrugged and smiled, "No reason."

"Okay." I said while taking off my shirt.

"Fuck yeah." Bestie whispered.

"Um, are you staring at my boobs?" I asked as I also took off my pants.

"Psh, no why would I stare at your....beautiful and perky," Bestie cleared her throat. "and completely plain breasts?"

I shrugged, "I guess I was seeing things then. Should I pick the red or black one?" I asked while holding up both lingerie sets.

Bestie cleared her throat, "I-I think r-red would fit you perfectly."

I smiled and took off my bra and underwear. I swear I heard Bestie groan but I must be hearing things. Though I do hear some seriously heavy breathing, but oh well. After put on both the bra and underwear, I tossed Bestie the black ones. She seemed to be blushing and panting really hard.