Cliche# 3: The Cheating Mate & The Main that Cries Too Much

To Jade,

We decided that we don't want you after all. So, we reject you as a mate and that we actually mated with Queen Bee.  But, she really didn't have a choice since we marked her when she was sleeping after we kidnapped her. Queen Bee is also pregnant with our werewolf babies. Don't ask how all of us impregnated Queen Bee  all at the same time. Oh, and Queen Bee wanted to tell you to call the police so they can save her since some crazy boy band kidnapped her. We really don't get her message, but we think you would be able to understand her. 

We don't love you anymore,

One Direction

I felt salty tears slowly fall upon my cheeks as I finished reading this letter. I crumpled the stupid letter and threw it on the ground. I found this letter in my locker after leaving Health Class and then getting my second Health book so I can go back to Health Class. I can't believe that Queen Bee willingly left with my mate! She is probably having the time of her life and wanted to get pregnant by all of One Direction. I knew that I couldn't trust her the second she gave me her kidney after I got mine stolen by the british mafia.Yeah, I have a SUPER dark past, but I will never tell you about it. 

"Jade,wait!" I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and plastered on a fake frown in front of Bad Boy. Ever since One Direction left me I have been having these strong feelings for Bad Boy, which was like a copule of seconds ago.

Bad Boy's POV

(A/N SUPRISE! WOOHOOO I KNOW YOU'RE LIKE OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU JUST DID BAD BOY'S POV AND I'M LIKE YEHHHH I'M AWESOME. THEN YOU'RE LIKE YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR BECAUSE CHANGING A POV IS LIKE TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND NO OTHER WATTPAD AUTHOR EVER DID IT BEFORE! I WILL BE LIKE YEHHH IKR!?! OKAY OKAY OKAY I'LL JUST SHOW YOU BAD BOY'S POV NOW! TEEHEE!)

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Jade. I had to tell her something very important so I yelled "Jade, wait!"

Jade's POV

"What is it?" I said while trying to have my voice seductive.

"Are you okay? You're voice sounds like a dying walrus."

"Ahem. Yeah, I had something in my throat, sorry. Anyway, what did you want?"

"I wanted to say that I am sorry that One Direction left you. Also, that I am a vampire and that I am in love with you." 

"Well, I love you too!" Suddenly, I felt tears form in my eyes as I saw an ant get crushed by a persons foot.

"What's wrong, my love?" I couldn't say anything becuase I cried harder as I saw somebody tying their shoe. 

"It's-wahhh" Before I could even comprehend what was happening ANOTHER tear jerking event happened. A door just shut very qiuetly and a person just laughed a one of their friends joke. There is so much agony and sadness in this hallway. I began to run from all of the negative emotions, but I ran into someone. 

"Woah, are you okay?" The stranger asked while trying to help me off of the cold hard floor.

"Yeah, thanks." I looked up and saw a girl with dirty blond  hair and blue eyes. She also had on a neon green 'I'm Not Gay,....Sike' shirt with a gay pride sign below the title. 

"For some reason I feel that I can trust you even though I don't even know your name and just met you not even five seconds ago."

"What is your secret person I have never met before?" 

"I am in the closet.."  With that she walked away from me, but when a fairly good-looking girl walked by, she proceeded to make out with her. After a couple of minute of her making out in front of the whole school, she walked up to me again.

"It's so hard being in the closet. I wish I could just show everyone who I truly am...' With that the girl walked away with her head down, but looked up when a hideous girl walked past her. The blond then began to kiss the hideous girl in front of the whole school....again. After a whole thirty minutes of watching the blong kiss every girl she walked past, I left to go home since it is totally okay to skip school and NOT get in trouble for it.

-----------------------------

I was on Wattpad reading comments on my brand new story that I just did and I gotten over a thousand veiws. They were all like "OMG PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!" or "I LOVE YOUR STORY XD XD XD XD". I let my tears slowly fall down my cheeks as I let the sadness engulf me. I can't believe they said so many cruel things about my story, 

"Jade, please don't cry." I turned around and saw Bad Boy standing near the open window.

"How did-"

" I used the window since it's impossible for a vampire that is over a hundred years old to use a door."

"Why are you here?"

"I saw you crying from the tree that I was stalking-watching you from."

"I am not creeped out at all that you have been watching  me for Lord knows how long. You probably even saw me change and take showers, but I will overlook thay since it is totally normal in Teen Fiction books for the vampire to stalk you."

"I love you." 

"I love you too. Even though you are at least a hundred years old and this relationship is considered necrophilia and you can considered a pedophile."

The door suddenly burst open and revealed....

 HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL OF THE COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!!! WHY AM I IN ALL CAPS?! IDK!!! Ahem. So, how do you guys like my parody so far? I hope you like them because it would make me a very happy person.Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys a question... What Cliche that I haven't already mentioned do you absolutely LOVE(Sarcasm)? If you comment about the Cliche I will most likely parodirize it or whatever and put in the story. From those I picked I will give you a special mention at the end of the chapter since I can only dedicate it to one person. I'm also sorry in advance if I didn't pick your Cliche. That's all I gots tah say soooooo ADIOS!