Cliche #6 The Kidnapping "Werewolf"

I'm going to experiment with something here. I'm going to try and do a sort of one shot that involves a couple of Cliches. Now, it's completely up to YOU guys to tell me if you guys like my one shot thingy OR the story line I had going on. I also can't really update a new chapter unless you do tell me which idea you like better. The one shot thingy is still going to involve some the characters I introduced and also some new characters. Anyway, this is like a sort of preview of my idea. I hope you guys enjoy!

I was walking down the lonely and dark street for no apparent reason. Since it makes complete sense for a seventeen year old teen who has no protection, to walk in a dark and lonely street. My phone began to vibrate from my jacket pocket. I pulled it it out to see who it was, but regretted it once I saw my ex- boyfriend trying to convince me that he didn't cheat on me.

"You will never stop will you?" I grumbled out as I answered the phone.

"Babe, I did not cheat on you!" The bastard is still staying stuff like this?

"Then explain to me what I saw?" I stopped walking to stand completely still and vulnerable to any kind of attack.

"You saw me in a tickle fight with someone." He stated bluntly.

"Sure it was a tickle fight." I replied sarcastically.

"It was with my cousin!" He can never fool me.

"Yeah, and like kicking puppies."

"Babe, you do like to kick puppies."

"Oh , right."

"Anyways, you know that was my cousin because you met her before. Plus, my cousin is freaking twelve for goodness sake!"

"I never seen that woman in my life, don't lie to me." I stated menacingly.

"Honey, you baby sat her just a week ago.."

"Whatever, I'm done listening to your lies." I hung up before he could respond.

"Wha-" "

"Mate." A piece of cloth was suddenly on my mouth and everything went black.....

Like seriously black. I couldn't see jack shit. Yeah, that's how black it was.

Alpha's POV

I was casually walking down the lonely dark street since it calms me down. I guess the reason why it calms me down is because it let's me see vulnerable and weak teenage girls that I could possibly take as my hostage- I mean mate. Yeah, that's what I meant.

I heard a voice the made me stop in my tracks and hide in the alleyway that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. As I hid, the voice got closer and closer until it stopped right in front of the entrance to the alleyway.

"Then explain to me what I saw?" I saw a perfect candidate to be my hostage-slave- I mean mate. As the vulnerable and weak teenage girl continued her conversation, I took out my signature cloth that was soaked with chloroform. I slowly sneaked out of the alleyway and made my way behind her. She didn't seem to notice the shadow that was looming over her, completly noticable, but I get a hostage-mate so I'm not gonna complain at how dumb she is.

"Whatever, I'm done listening to you lies." I was right behind her and grabbed her, then put the cloth to her nose

"Wha-" She said half conscious.

"Mate." I murmured for no real reason at all.

I caught her as she fell down and carried like a sack of potatoes. Man, she was kinda fat for a teenage girl. I guess I should feed her small portions so she can lose a little bit of her chubbiness. Well at least she has a nice buttocks. I smirked as I arrived at my completely black van , which I call my Matemobile. Yeah, it's fucking badass.

I opened the backdoor and threw the teen in without seriously caring if she's hurt. After entering the car, I called my Beta to prepare my mate- I mean hostage. Wait I got it right the first time. Oh well.

"Hello?" It seems my Beta was asleep before I called him.

"I need for you to prepare a room, I found my mate."

"Sir, with all due respect, that girl isn't your mate." My Beta let out a very long sigh.

"I'm pretty damn sure that she's the one." I let some of my Alpha voice slip into my words.

"Sir, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're not a Werewolf." My Beta seemed unaffected by my tone, weird.

"Of course I am. I am the Alpha of the strongest pack in America." I said with all of the authority I could muster in my voice.

"No Sir, your mother simply named you Alpha because she didn't know what else to name you, also she was high on meth at the time."

"Then explain to me why I have over fifty people in my house then?" I stated smugly.

"Those are just homeless crackheads who you mistook for rouge Werewolves that were peaceful." He let another long sigh.

"You're my Beta though-"

"I'm simply your secretary that you hired to help you run your billion dollar company."

"Well, what the hell am I supposed to do with this weak and vulnerable teenage girl that I have on the back of my van?" I slowly let panic settle over me.

"I think you should place her back where she was, sir."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I said no, I think I love her."

"But sir-"

"Still prepare the room for her." I commanded.

"*Sigh* Yes, sir." With that, My Beta- I mean secretary hanged up.

I just want to sincerely apologize from being absent from this story for such a long time. I just had to focus on my schoolwork and didn't have time to even think about writing any story at all. It's summertime now so I should be able to update now : ). Anyways, I'm back sooo peace! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that my one shot thingies might have like two parts or something.