Cliche #7: The Stockholm Syndrome Main

Marqueshananana's POV

"Wake up!" I screamed as I felt something cold and wet splash in my face. I tried to get up, but I was tied to a giant and surprisingly comfy bed.

"Who in the heck are you?" What I did know was that he was sexy beast of a man. I mean he looked evil, conniving, handsome, and had the most beautiful eyebrows. Mmmm big and bushy just how I like em. He had one of those super thin mustaches that all pedophiles seem to have. I am loving it!

"I am Alpha. You are going to live here and serve as a slave- ahem Luna." Luna?

"What in the hell is a Luna?" It can't mean the mate of an Alpha and serves as a sort of mother to a pack of werewolves can it? Nah, I doubt it I mean that makes no sense even though this completely sexy stranger said that I was a Luna. I will never believe him.

"You are my mate and I am the Alpha of the Something That Has Moon In It Pack, which makes you the Luna."

"Okay, I believe you." Hey, he was convincing. Alpha should seriously become a lawyer.

"Also, if my secretary-Beta comes around, pretend to not know about me being the Alpha of the Something That Has Moon In It Pack. Also do NOT tell him that I claimed you as my mate. My secretary-Beta is still in denial about being my Beta and being a werewolf and will have a bitch fit if I even mention anything about werewolves."

"Okay, I won't. I won't even ask why I have to keep my mouth shut and I'm not even the slightest bit suspicious of your intentions."

"Good. I'm going to do Alpha stuff in my Alpha office now. I'll send in one of the pack members that are in your age group. I'll use my pack link now." He pulled out a phone and dialed a number.

"Becky!" Alpha yelled in his super sexy deep voice and then he hung up.

All of a sudden a girl with cracked lips that had this weird white stuff smeared all over them and the white powder seemed to lead all the way up to her nose. Someone doesn't know how to apply their lip gloss.

"Keep your Luna company and become her best friend." Alpha ordered her.

"Luna?" Becky looked at Alpha quizzically.

"Yes, the girl is my mate and your future Luna. If you don't be nice to her you will be forced to leave this Pack." Alpha pointed a finger at me. He's so nice and caring!

"Uh yeh suuure." Becky said after staring at her Alpha for a couple of seconds.

"Good!' With saying that, Alpha left the room.

"Hey, do you think you can untie me now?" Becky rushed over to help me. I noticed that she kind of smelt like feces. Must be some foreign perfume that they use. I wonder where she's from.

"Becky, where are you from?"

"Paris."

"I've always wanted to go there! I heard that it's called a paradise." I sighed dreamily.

"I don't think we're talking about the same Paris." Becky replied after untying me.

"You're talking about Texas right?" I sat upright while staring at how odd her fashion sense is. It looks like she got her clothes were put inside a blender and then dowsed in bleach..

"I'm talking about France." My smile turned into a frown since that place seems so boring with nothing to do.

"I like your fashion sense!" I was desperately trying to change the subject.

"Um thank you..?" Becky stuttered out.

"What store do you go to?" I want to be as fashionable as Becky! I'm so jelly since I have no fashion sense,like only ten girls a day ask me for advice for what to wear.Only Gucci and Prada wanted to instantly recruit me to become an instant CEO of their company and the paparazzi make a daily article about what type of new fashion I had just set that day. That's not even impressive at all!

"I fought for this outfit from a crazy cat lady." Becky plucked the fabric of her washed out pants.

"I think I heard of a store called 'I Fought For This Outfit From A Crazy Cat Lady'! It must be really expensive." I gushed at the yellow stains the were randomly placed on her shirt.

"No it-"

"Oh, stop being so modest! What type of gloss are you using?" Becky looked surprise before wiping her mouth and looking at the white substance on her hand.

"Shit."

"The name of the lip gloss is called Shit?" I tilted my head confused.

"No, it's um Crack."

"Pretty name. Hey, can I use some of your Crack?" I asked politely.

"I don't think you should-"

"I'll tell Alpha." I know it's childish ,but I want some of her Crack!

"Fine." She sighed as she pulled out a zip lock bag with some white stuff in it.

"It's strange for lip gloss to be in a bag." I took the Crack from her hands to inspect it.

"It's uh special?" Becky shrugged.

I opened the bad and put my nose near the lip gloss and took a nice long whiff of the Crack.

"Ah, I got it in my nose."

"Oh, shit." Becky murmured as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Well let me just put it on my lips then". I put my face inside the bag, but my nose started to itch.

"ACHOO!" The white powder suddenly exploded in my face and I inhaled some of the Crack.

"*Cough* I inhaled some of the *cough* crack." I suddenly felt so energized!

"I can do anything!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"This is not going to end well."

Alpha suddenly came in and I don't know what came over me, but I felt the urge to kiss him on the lips. I did and it was weird because I didn't feel any spark or tingles like the story described it.

I suddenly heard sirens and thought that the Police were there to arrest me for being too beautiful. I heard a loud bang and crash.

"POLICE!" I heard a man with authority scream.

"If your hear to arrest me because of my beauty then you got another thang comin'!" I said with sass as soon as a group of policemen rushed through the door.

"We're here to rescue you since we got a tip from a man named Beta that there as an underage teenage girl kidnapped in this house."

"My Beta told you that?" Alpha's gruff voice shouted at the officer.

"Yes, and he also said that a man with a creepy mustache kidnapped her. You're under arrest." The officer said before walking over to Alpha and putting him into handcuffs.

"I AM THE ALPHA OF THE SOMETHING THAT HAS MOON IN IT PACK!"

"Yeah, tell that to the judge."

"I LOVE CRACK!" I felt myself scream.

"Miss, we're going to be taking you home."

The End

How did you guys like it?