Cliche #13: Lesbihonest(sneak peek)

I realized that there's not only straight stories on Wattpad, but LGBT ones also! Soooo I decided to make a cliche about girlxgirl ones here cause I don't see many parodies about them....well ANY parodies about them. Oh and I'm writing this in 2 am...when my brain pretty much goes to shit so yeah don't except me to poop out magical words that'll cause you to die from laughter

So I am totally and unbelievably gay. Well that's what the Buzzfeed quiz told me a week ago. At first I thought that maybe I was just a straight chick that liked to watch other girls change. Also hates even the sight of the opposite sex. Hell I thought  I was pretty straight since I am completely in love with my boyfriend. Oh there he is now.

"Hey babe." He spoke, but I simply grinned as I kept the bile from rising up my throat.

"Hey you..." He came in for a hug but I side stepped him and just poked his back with the tip of my fingernail.

"I love it when you play hard to get....for seven months."  His straight white teeth flashed at me, making a sort of clenching pain react in my stomach.

"Yep! So um how's it going with class and stuff?" I asked while keeping the usual ten feet away from him.

He scratched his head,"My teacher assigned me this new assignment that is pretty impossible."

"Nothing's impossible for you...babe." I struggled while swallowing my vomit.

"My teacher is out to get me. She assigned only me a ten page essay on how amazing Edward Cullen is. Also she wants it all to be written in cursive on sandpaper. I swear Ms. Marqueshanana hates the fact that my dad One Direction fell in love with someone else!"

"It's okay...." I trailed off because I completely forgot his name.

"Golden Boy."

"Yeah that. I'm pretty sure she just wants to push you harder since she sees potential in you!" I supplied while still standing exactly ten feet away from...him. Dammit what was his name again?

His frown turned into a grin, "Thanks babe, you always know how to cheer me up!" What's his name dove in for a kiss,but I dropped to the ground to avoid his acidic lips.

"Umm," I started trying to come up with an explanation for me suddenly dropping to the floor.

There was a minute of silence the both of us staring at each other before he laughed. It was so hard that his eyes began to produce tears. I awkwardly began to laugh with him.

"I love you so much." He chuckled while his green murky eyes gazed down at me. There was a look in his eyes that made me want to upchuck.

"That's nice...." I trailed off  while plucking some lint off of my sweater.

"Hey there's a new girl." The mention of a female made me stand and search.

"Holy...." My eyes widened at the sight of such an amazing human being.

She walked down the hallway with purpose and intent. The way her eyes studied every face made my heart rate pick up. Her matted brown hair settled on her head like a crown. She had uneven eyes. One eye was higher than the other. Even though she was not on the skinny side, she still looked perfect with the endless rolls. The flies that surrounded her added to her exotic look. The whole hallway was silenced at her presence. The spell was broken when a girl tried to talk with her.

"Hello, I just want to welcome-AH!" The new girl punched the other girl in the guts. She stood with a stoic face looking down at the girl who was cradling her stomach.

"Why?" The girl croaked out.

She shrugged, "You seemed like someone fun to punch."

"Oh," She stood up while chuckling. "I actually get that a lot. Well my name is Rebecca and if you need any-FUCK!" Rebecca held her eye after the unarmed girl poked it with her finger.

"More squishy than I thought." She mumbled and stared at Rebecca who was screaming in pain.

"I NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION! I THINK IM BLIND IN MY RIGHT EYE!"

"Wow she's-"

"Perfect." I sighed out while looking at the new girl.

Yep short af right?? I had this in my drafts for a long time and thought that I should finish this. Well this is just a sneak peek cause I'm obviously not done with it so yeah hope y'all like it...yeah I haven't update in basically a year cause well I am a piece of shit 😊 but yeah holy shit this story has gotten popular like 15k popular...so um thanks cause you guys make me happy when you vote and comment on my stuff well until I upload the rest...PEACE ✌🏽