Cliche #4 : Don't Make The Author Angry

• Dedicated to Apple

I am sorry if you see a lot of Authors Notes and emoticons in this chapter. I mean since you guys are MY fans, then you shouldn't have a problem with it. 

The door opened and revealed One Direction.(I absolutely LOVE One Direction XD XD XD XD)

"We heard that you are in love with another guy so we decided to win you back."1D said (Ooooooh what is going to happen? Is she going to take them back even though they impregnated another girl?)

"No matter what you say or do, I will NEVER take you back!"I replied with anger( I mean if 1D actually tried to win me back I would've already been in their arms : P)

  "Please."

"No." ( Why is she being so stubborn? I hate heroines that can stick up for themselves sooo I'm going to make her as useless as possible. TEEHEE.)

"I guess we should leave then since she doesn't want us." They all began to leave, but my feelings started to come back for 1D, even though I have a seriously nice guy pining for me and I already told him that I am in love with him.(Bitch, choose 1D already XDXD XD XD!!!!)

"Honey what is all of that racket?" My evil bitch of a step-mom opened my door and froze when she saw Bad Boy.

"Mate" He murmured under his breath as he saw her.(Oh shiznit, what a twist!!!) 

"Jade, w-who is this fine young man you brought home?" The bitch began to fan herself as she stared lustfully at Bad Boy,(Wow, slut much?)

" My name is Ryder or Cole, you choose." He used his vampire speed to appear right in front of the slut bag.(OH EM GEEEEE)

"Wait, I thought that your name was Your Typical Bad Boy." Since when did he change his name?( Since now biatch. Gosh, I do NOT like this bitch.)

"Ryder and Cole is just  as bad as my old name. Don't you see all of the Bad Boy's in Wattpad stories names like that?" 

"Um, what are you talking about?" I asked uneasily.

"Haven't you noticed a pattern in all of the Wattpad stories?" I took a step back.

"I think you should seriously shut up now, Bad Boy/Ryder/Cole."

"Why should I? We all know that we have to confront it soone-"

"Seriously, I advise you to shut up, you're going to make that author angry" I looked outside of the window and saw gray clouds forming and a roar of thunder could be heard.

"No, I'm sick and tired of being made into some ridiculous vampire or some hairy werewolf! I don't want to be some asshole of a player that fucks every single girl that has her legs wide open! I want to become a dancer and the only supernatural being I want to become is a fairy!" He started tearing off his dark jeans and leather jacket to reveal a pink leotard with a green tutu. Magically, he sprouted fairy wings out of his back and sprayed pixie dust all over himself. 

"This, this is who I truly am!" The roof of my house suddenly flew off because of a raging storm that appeared  out of thin air. 

"Shit, see what you have done? You just questioned the existence of the Cliches! You idiot! Now the author is furious and is going to destroy us all!" 

"You shouldn't have done that >.<"

"What was that?" All of 1D asked as the wind made all of their wigs fly off, leaving them completely bald.

"The author is going mad!" Suddenly, the evil step-bitch turned into a seriously hideous Victoria Secret Angel.

"What in the hell?" I looked over and saw 1D becoming overweight men with white t-shirts that didn't cover all of their stomach.

"It is time for all of you to pay for questioning my authritay ;P"

"Why is using all of these winky faces?" Bad Boy/Ryder/Cole asked as his hair began to become long and blond.

"The author is able to control everything that happens into the story, no matter how unnecessary or stupid it may seem."

"So that's why they always putting meaningless authors notes into a story?" He asked as his eyes started to change to a deep sea blue.

"Exactly." I responded as I realized that I am a beautiful and independent woman that needs no man.

"I DON'T HATE YOU MY DAUGHTER, I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED AND CHERISHED YOU!" My dad suddenly shoved the the hideous Victoria's Secret Angel out of the doorway to come and hug me. 

"No, I realized that after all of these years that you have not shown any affection to me at least once and that I have been blinded to see that you treated me like a piece of shit!" I pushed the asshole of a father out of the embrace to punch him in the face.

"I am finally free from the evil clutches of 1D!" Queen Bee shouted as she also rushed inside my door, and also pushing the evil bitch out of the way.

"I'm sorry that I have not realized that you were only acting as a friend and that you never wanted 1D at all." I said as I rushed in to hug her.

"AHHHHH!" I heard a girly scream coming from the direction that Bad Boy/Ryder/Cole was currently at.

"What-who are you?" The person that was standing in front of me wasn't Bad Boy/Ryder/Cole, but a blue eyed, long haired, beauty, that had blond hair. 

"I'm Bad Boy/Ryder/Cole! I somehow turned into this chick. But, since I am no longer a boy, you can call me Trish."

MUAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HOW ALL OF YOU SHOULD REALLY FEEL AND LOOK, BUT WE USE CLICHES TO ESCAPE THE REALITY WE CALL OUR LIVES!

After that, everything went black....and white.Hey,don't ask me how that happens, I am simply a character in a parody.

This should be a lesson to all of you. DON'T MAKE THE AUTHOR ANGRY! Cuz we can seriously fuck up a story : P.