Cliche # 5: The Author Never Kills The Main

I WILL KINDLY ASK YOU TO NOT READ THIS CAUSE IT'S A FAIL LOL AAAND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!

"Jade you're gonna be late to school if you don't hurry up!"

"Yeah, just give me a minute." I put on my favorite red converse with black skinny jeans and a black Pierce The Veil band t-shirt.

"Okay, just hurry up!" My step-mom yelled from the bottom of the steps.

I looked in the mirror and saw a girl with silky black hair and crystal blue eyes looking back at me. I smiled because I loved how my blue eyes sparkled and how bouncy my hair was. Snapping out of my self- admiring, I quickly grabbed my neon green bookbag and left my room.

"Took you long enough." My step-mom said as I descended down the steps. I took a second to look at my step-mom's long blond hair that travelled all the way down to her waist and her hazel green eyes. She kept an hour glass figure since she would get fired from her job as a Victoria's Secret Angel if she didn't.

"Hey, it's not my fault that my alarm clock didn't work." I shot back as I walked to the kitchen to get an apple out of the basket that was placed on the counter.

"Whatever, just eat quickly so you won't be late." She gave me a stern look, but I could see that she was suppressing a smile.

""Fine." I grumbled as I got a bowl out of the cabinet to pour some Honey Nut Cheerios. I got a spoon out of the bottom drawer and pulled myself on top of the counter and ate my cereal.

"Why don't you ever just add milk to your cereal?" My step-mom sighed as she joined me on sitting on the counter and sipping on her cup of coffee.

"Miph ish difusting." I replied with my mouth still full of dry Cheerios,

"Swallow before you speak, please?" She put a hand on her forehead while shaking her head slowly.

"Nope." I spoke as I jumped off of the counter.

"Your father has been trying to talk to you." I froze from putting my empty bowl in the sink.

"I thought we agreed to never speak of him ever again."

"He's changed Jade. Just give him a chance to-"

"Give him a chance to explain?" I let out a dark chuckle.

"Jade-"

"Have you forgotten what he did to you? He doesn't even deserve to even be called a father!" I yelled as I looked at her dead in the eye, which held sorrow at the moment.

"I never forgot how horrible he was to you and I, but I learned to forgive and forget."

"I'm done with this conversation with you, bye." I left the house before she could say anything else.

++++++++++++++

I got out of my red Challenger and walked into the school. I was absolutely in love with school! I may not have many friends and everybody here didn't like me, but school is my most favorite place to be!

"Hey Jade!" I turned around and saw Trish waving her hand at me and smiling.

"Trish!" I dove in to hug her, but was pushed by my school bullies, which made me fall on the floor.

"Watch were you're going, bitch." I lifted up my head to see a group of teens looking at me with disgust.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that it was completely my fault that you bumped into me." I retorted as I stood back up.