Cliche # 2 The Ridiculous 1D Fanfic & The Rejected Mate

I better not have a fucking mob of Directioners at my door because of this. If you are a Directioner and hate your precious 1D being insulted .........go ahead and read this shit because frankly I don't give a damn about what you think >: ). For you Directioners that don't care if I make fun of them.....kudos to you because I respect you and you deserve a medal or something because you guys are VERY rare. To you other readers I hope you enjoy reading this because I damn well enjoyed writing it. If you haven't noticed already I am in a ranty mood. So I apologize if you see any sort of  ranting in this chapter. ENJOY!

I was currently walking down the school hallway being bullied by my hateful classmates. Someone even had the nerve to actually do my Math homework for me! They obviously meant that since I'm a nerd that I can't do my own homework! Yeah, that makes total sense and is not complete bullshit whatsoever. Anyways, I was walking down the hallway when I suddenly hit a wall, but it wasn't a wall it was.....omfg! It was freaking ONE DIRECTION! I looked up into all of their eyes and seemed to put me  in a trance and I couldn't escape them.

"MATE" All of them screamed at once. I looked at them confused, being the complete and utterly clueless human who actually turns out to be a super rare and powerful creature. 

"What do you mean mate?" I asked innocently, even though every single girl should know what a mate is since it is being overused in all of the books and stories.

They all sighed at once and looked at me at what seemed to be hatred and disgust. It was kind of like the way my dad looks at me when I try to interact with him.

" One Direction rejects you as a mate." They all said in unison. One Direction then proceeded to make out with each other and walk into the main office. 

I sighed since I was rejected by One Direction and I felt like complete and utter shit. When I walked into my Health class, which is the only class that is ever mentioned in this story, I saw Bad Boy making out with all of One Direction. Feeling even more shitty, I ran.

Two Hours Later 

After finding my mates kissing Bad Boy, I decided to change myself and make them pay. It took me thirty minutes to run around the whole school to get my body fit. It then took me a hour to fight all the homeless people in the whole city so I can fight anyone who challenges me. The next thirty minutes were spent into me changing into the universes strongest supernatural  being. The last thirty minutes was spent creating a secret lair that is more advanced than the government. That shit makes total sense because a teenage girl can make a  lair better than the fucking government, bullshit. You  know gosh darn well that no teenage girl can create a fucking secret lair of any sort. Maybe a lair of leaves and tree  trunk, but not a fu- Ahem. Sorry bout that. (A/N I did warn you about ranting.) 

 Bish, I beezaint wanna give revenge fo my mate!

That was my wolf and it somehow seemed to talk like a stereotypical ghetto African American person. She has been crying over 1D ever since she came and it is getting on  my last nerves!

Will you be quiet?

 Yah her that Laquteshena? White Bitch thank she can controllmeh!

Yeah, I herr that gurl

Wait. How are there two voices in my head?